Campus Life: Spring Break - Cover

Campus Life: Spring Break

Copyright© 2013 by Flavian

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The new members of Sigma Lambda Tau participate in their first 'engagements' during Spring Break. Their paramour clients come from business, government, industry, entertainment, and politics. These 'engagements' formally establish the young novice Courtesans and Cavalier Servente as professional practitioners of sex; and help them to grow and adapt to the real world in a variety of crazy and sometimes dangerous ways. Come; travel with these young sluts; and enjoy--Spring Break.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   BBW   Slow   Violence   Nudism  

"Can we do this without the gag?" Jay asked.

"Yeah, I guess so; if you can stay quiet while we shoot of the fuck scene," Shaniqua replied.

Jay was bound with Velcro straps to a hefty padded hotel desk chair to the left side of the queen-size bed in the room. His fingers were visible, especially the one on his left hand that now wore a gaudy wide man's wedding band that he had been provided from the set's prop handler; Catherine had been given a matching woman's wedding and engagement set with a large fake diamond. Jay was naked in the chair, and the girl with the boom mike actually blushed as she brought in a Zip-Lock back with ice in it.

"Alright, People, let's get in position. Clara, go ahead and apply the ice. He's not going to bite you, Girl," instructed Shaniqua, who was directing and shooting this scene. She grinned as Clara, the boom mike operator, blushed even deeper and gently lowered the enclose bag of ice to Jay's groin.

Jay gasped and gave out an, "Ooh," at the cold touch on his naked cock, but gave an assuring smile to Clara, letting her know that he did not take offense. She left the bag in place and withdrew her hand. The ice was supposed to cause Jay's cock to shrink as much as possible for the setup shots of his supposedly 'inadequate' white cock. It seemed to be working as Jay noted that his cock shriveled in the cold and seemed to be seeking shelter on its own deep within his groin.

This same 'inadequate' cock was supposed to be the proximate cause of his supposedly submissive wife--played by Catherine in this scene--giving herself so readily to a well-hung dominant black male co-worker, serving as her 'bull.' The co-worker in this scene was played by a quiet, but tall, muscular, bald, and goateed black man who called himself Kende Massingi 'How much more African-sounding can you get than that?' thought Jay.

As Shaniqua began the shooting, she had Clara remove the ice bag, and got close-ups of Jay's cock, shriveled by the cold. The average viewer would see that and say, "No wonder his beautiful wife was looking for something better." After shooting about two minutes worth of setup shots, to include Jay's cock close up and Jay strapped helplessly to the chair, Shaniqua caught video of him begging in the scripted dialog he had been given for his 'loving wife' not to do this terrible thing to him. Shaniqua actually thought Jay looked pretty authentic in his supposed misery.

'This white boy might be a pretty good actor after all, ' she thought with a snicker. Shaniqua then positioned the other actors.

She shot a close-up segment of Catherine's scornful facial expression as the girl said to Jay, supposedly her 'husband' in this scene, "I'll never be satisfied with your puny dick again after my new master is finished fucking me with the monster cock of a real man. So you'd better get used to the idea that my pussy no longer belongs to you, my pathetic wimp of a husband."

The others in the room chuckled softly and rolled their eyes. Shaniqua barked at one guy who had spoken loud enough for the mike to pick it up, and then she cursed at him. She had Catherine do the line once more, and then looked around just daring anyone to spoil any of her footage again.

Catherine was already naked, while Kende was still fully clothed in a loose shirt and pants with a belt, but no underwear. Shaniqua had wanted to ensure that there were no delays when the action started, so she had told Kende to go ahead and remove his shoes. Both were standing at the end of the bed, facing each other.

"Aaannnd ... Action!"

Kende had Catherine lie back and bent over her to kiss her body while she lay on the bed. She then sat up naked at the end of the bed as he stood back up and she began to undress him, starting with the pants and working the rest of the clothing from his body.

Kende now stood naked at the end of the bed. She had now risen up on all fours on the bed, now that his cock was free of the clothing, and she began to fellate him. She licked him and had to use both hands on his massive black shaft, as it was so thick and long.

Catherine tossed her hair and licked the length of Kende's giant nine-inch-long and three-inch-thick cock while looking him in the eyes, much to Shaniqua's delight as the director watched in the camera's view screen. Kende stroked the back of Catherine's head with one of his huge hands while she worked on him.

After a few minutes more, Catherine turned around and supposedly offered her 'master, ' Kende, his choice of her ass or her pussy. He knelt and licked her pussy and then rimmed her asshole for a few seconds, causing Catherine to gasp out loud. Standing once again, he pressed his prominent cock against her labia and entered her pussy with one long slow movement. She had her back arched as much as possible to present herself to this wonderfully dominant black alpha male. He pumped into her with a slow rhythm and squeezed the globes of her beautiful ass as he began moving in and out of her body.

Kende now grasped Catherine's shoulders and controlled the rhythm as he pulled her onto his staff fully. She inhaled sharply and her body shook and she moaned out loud as her body took off for heaven with her first orgasm. Once her shivering had subsided, he leaned down to feel her back against his chest. She turned her head to kiss him and lick his tongue. Then Shaniqua just HAD to break the mood.

"Cut."

Mild irritation was visible on both Catherine's and Kende's faces. Shaniqua had them shift so that Kende was sitting in the bed with his feet hanging off the end slightly. She had Catherine sit on his cock facing him while he sat up and kissed and licked Catherine's luscious tits. Catherine's nipples are like rivets on armor plating, sticking out so prominently. She was feeling extremely sensitive now. Inside, she was feeling strange as well. This man was actually beginning to have an unusual effect on her. She began to rise and fall slowly on his cock.

At Shaniqua's guidance, Catherine ensured that her left hand with the wedding ring set was visible and she used her left hand to caress her own ass cheek as she moved on Kende's cock. Kende meanwhile caressed her back and pulled her down to him as he leaned back. She eagerly leaned in to kiss him, while still fucking him with long and deep rises and falls as she moved her magnificent hips to show off her ass and her impaled pussy.

Shaniqua got a great camera angle from behind looking upward slightly at where their sex organs were joined and with the juices glistening on both of them as they moved. Catherine tossed her hair as she sat up and looked back at her own ass and showed the rings again to the camera as she caressed her own ass cheek.

Shaniqua backed off and moved around to get the down angle from the side. The viewfinder showed off the better angle to see just how long and big Kende's dark chocolate cock was as it penetrated Catherine's beautiful white body. Kende grabbed both of her ass cheeks and took over the control of the rhythm, but felt Catherine's next orgasm rising. He controlled her movements to hold it off as long as possible, despite her best efforts to go over the edge.

Once, when Kende let go of her ass to grab her tits, she got too wild in her motions and he slipped out. He frowned at her and she reached down to grab his cock to reinsert it. Just this manifestation of his visible scorn for her having broken the connection sent a thrill through her and, just as he penetrated with a might shove, Catherine went over the edge again, quaking and moaning. Her head was in the clouds now and all she could see were clear skies and Kende's stern face; and she was mesmerized by this image.

Kende wrapped his arms around Catherine's upper body and began to scoot to the edge of the bed with her still riding his cock. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he did not have to strain a bit as he stood up with her still impaled on his cock, looking as if it took no effort for this strong African warrior to do so. He turned around and moved onto the bed on his knees at first and laid her down on her back, following her down with his cock still embedded and her arms and legs still around him.

Kende now began to fuck her with long strokes and an undulating rhythm to his hips that had Catherine panting and squealing and begging him to fuck her deeper and harder. She was getting very vocal now, but her words were almost unintelligible in their passion. Shaniqua got down and close to the junction of Kende's cock in Catherine's pussy and spent a long time capturing video of simple fuck motion shots at the point of penetration.

Shaniqua moved up and to the side, motioning for Catherine to spread her legs out more so the camera could capture a better picture of her pussy being reamed instead of being blocked by her thighs. They got lots of good shots of Kende's black hands roaming over Catherine's creamy white body and grasping and squeezing her tits, before moving to her legs and holding her thighs apart for the camera angle on the junction of his black cock in her bald white pussy.

Catherine sensually ran her left hand up and down Kende's right arm, with which he was holding himself off her body in order to allow for some good camera shots. Kende grabbed her left leg and put it on his shoulder to get deeper penetration while rotating her body slightly in order to get a better camera angle for her pussy being penetrated by his massive cock. The lips of her pussy kept disappearing and reappearing like flower petals as he moved into her and out again. He began a cycle of several short strokes and then one or two long strokes that had Catherine panting and moaning, coming close again to orgasm. Sensing this, he slowed down, frustrating her to the point of groaning in misery.

Kende and Catherine moved her legs so that her feet were on the bed and she lifted her ass and arched her back, bridging her body, as Kende sat up slightly and the camera looked over his shoulder to see her widespread thighs moving against his big cock. Her only points of support were her two shoulders and two feet on the bed and her elevated pussy impaled on Kende's dick. The angle of his penetration now also let Kende's cock push upward against Catherine's G-Spot and had her feeling a whole new set of sensations, bringing her quickly to a massive shivering, screaming orgasm, causing her to lose her support and allowing her to fall back fully on the bed.

Kende reached under her back and lifted her upright now, facing him so that her weight was supported by her thighs across his own thighs and her arms around his neck while he held her around the waist with his arms. Rising up on his knees with Catherine's feet on the bed, he lifted her at the waist while she lifted and lowered her body in a slow rhythm with her legs to keep the fucking going as they were now upright. He reached down to support her better and to control the rhythm by holding her ass cheeks. She rose up and kissed him frantically as she got close again to going over the top of Orgasm Mountain. But, frustrating Catherine once again, Kende sensed this and stopped.

Kende laid Catherine down and pulled out long enough to let her fellate him for about twenty seconds from the side. Then he lay behind her and entered her from behind with her left leg lifted, showing their joining to the camera. Now there were lots of hot kisses as Catherine frantically sought Kende's mouth with her own over her shoulder.

Kende pulled out and had Catherine lie face down on her tummy with a pillow under her while he entered her again from behind and rode her with her ass sticking up high in the air. After a few minutes of this, he lifted her so that she was again up on all fours while he continued to fuck her from behind. She came again with a loud moan and her hair flailing as she tossed her head.

"Cut."

They got into reverse cowgirl now and had Catherine facing away from Kende in one of her favorite positions for fucking. This lasted for about three minutes, just long enough to begin her journey on another climb to glory, but not long enough for her to bring it off.

They changed positions again, with Catherine positioning herself on her back at the edge of the bed while Kende stood and simply fucked her. He leaned in now, covering her lightly with his body while holding his weight off her on his elbows at the sides of her breasts. This handsome, well-endowed, skillful black man now made every effort to possess this desperate white 'married woman, ' kissing her breasts and lips. He made long strokes with his black magic wand in her grasping wet pussy, with the camera getting high and low and side angles. Catherine drifted in and out of full cognizance under the influence of almost overwhelming passion and began to lose herself in the movements and feelings that she and Kende were generating.

Shaniqua moved the camera into position now to capture the motions of the couple in the bed while, at the same time, capturing the frantically sad, disappointed, humiliated, and hopeless look that Jay had kept plastered on his face. His naked body and anguished expression were clearly visible in the background as he watched his 'wife' slipping emotionally away from him forever as she fell under the spell of this black giant. Shaniqua noted to herself absently that Jay looked like he was putting on pretty good body and facial indications of real concern for Catherine. But, all the while, the young director made sure to keep her main focus on the action on the bed.

Kende rose up and placed Catherine's legs on his shoulders. Her arms were above her head now as she offered her body completely to this powerful man. The movie actually was no longer of any importance to Catherine at this point. She was truly becoming the possession of one Kende Massingi; body, soul, and spirit, as she began to come closer to losing the last vestige of her identity as Catherine Morrow.

Kende leaned in and grabbed Catherine's ass cheeks as he pressed fully against her and pounded her. He grunted loudly as he erupted with massive spurts of virile white black-man's cum into this beautiful, sensual 'wife of a poor pathetic white cuckold, ' a supposedly pitiful excuse for a man now sidelined in his total humiliation. Kende unleashed the rest of the cum through his massive pipe into Catherine's receptive womb and held himself in place. Then, slowly, he withdrew and the huge load of cum gushed out and down around her asshole immediately and began to puddle quickly on the bed. Shaniqua almost had an orgasm herself as she captured the massive flow of Kende's cum in her viewfinder as it oozed out between Catherine's red well-used pussy lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.