Campus Life: Spring Break - Cover

Campus Life: Spring Break

Copyright© 2013 by Flavian

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The new members of Sigma Lambda Tau participate in their first 'engagements' during Spring Break. Their paramour clients come from business, government, industry, entertainment, and politics. These 'engagements' formally establish the young novice Courtesans and Cavalier Servente as professional practitioners of sex; and help them to grow and adapt to the real world in a variety of crazy and sometimes dangerous ways. Come; travel with these young sluts; and enjoy--Spring Break.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   BBW   Slow   Violence   Nudism  

Tuesday evening--Tylea and Lee.

'Well, that's annoying, ' thought Jan Pittman as she turned to hang up her own clothing inside of her designated locker at the Pizza Grande Special Call and Delivery Center. 'Here I am all naked and everything, along with Kari, Midge, and Madison, and those four kids act as if it is nothing.'

Jan and her three friends had hit town well after the morning rush and had taken the afternoon to enjoy a late light lunch and rest up a bit. After meeting together downstairs in the hotel's restaurant for supper, they had piled into the limo and Robert, their driver, had delivered them to the Pizza Grande facility in the Fenway area of Boston.

Upon arrival, the four participating J.A.M. Aluminum EPOD wives had been introduced to their Pizza Grande Delivery Security Associates for the evening. Also present while the ladies changed clothes were two men and two women in their late teens or early twenties who were identified to them as Third Associates for the events of the evening.

Each of the J.A.M. wives, identified now as a Delivery Talent Associate, would be accompanied on her delivery by one Delivery Security Associate and one of these young Third Associates. The latter's purpose, gleaned from reading between the lines, was to understudy for roles they would be playing, probably later in the week.

The four J.A.M. ladies dressed first in outfits that could only be described as knockout slut-wear. Over these ensembles, serving as camouflage while traveling to and from the points of delivery, they wore zip-front light-weight maroon coveralls bearing the distinctive PG logo of Pizza Grande over the left breast.

Once the clothing and makeup was in place, the hair was brushed to a level of acceptance by all. Each of the ladies now designated formally for the evening as a Delivery Talent Associate teamed with her Delivery Security Associate and her young Third Associate. They all received a stern safety briefing and departed for what they hoped would be an evening of business, fun, and adventure ... and pizza.


"So," Jan asked as the Security guy drove them without speaking to her destination, "where do you go to school, Tylea? I mean, you look college age, so I just figure that you are a student; right?"

"Well, Ma'am..."

"Jan; please; I mean, if we are going to be going along for this... 'special' delivery tonight, we may as well be on a first-name basis. Sorry; you were saying... ?"

"Well, Jan," Tylea continued, "I do attend college. It's regarded by some folks as kind of a prestigious college, if I may try to be humble in saying so." She grinned in the gloom of the back seat and Jan seemed to be able to feel the smile if not see it. "Not many folks have heard of it outside of the New England area. But it evidently has a pretty good reputation as a high-quality liberal arts college. It's in a little out-of-the-way town in Vermont, called..."

"Not Middlebury!" interrupted Jan with an incredulous gasp to her voice, as she turned to look over the top of the front seat where she sat.

Tylea was shocked into momentary silence. Then, when she found her voice, she said, "Y-Yes. How ... how did you know that?"

Jan let loose with a loud snicker as she tried to cover her mouth with her hand to keep from letting go with a rude guffaw. Getting herself under control she began to explain.

"Honey, I graduated from Middlebury College almost five years ago. And my husband and I live not even ten miles from the campus." Jan smiled devilishly back at Tylea as the young African-American beauty looked mildly shocked at the red-haired woman who sat in front of her.

Jan's eyes got big as she was hit with a sudden realization. "Oh, my God! You are a member of that sorority--or whatever it is called--aren't you? What was it ... Sigma Lambda Tau?"

Tylea was getting upset and a little afraid now. She did not know just how this white lady of obvious financial means, who was evidently slumming tonight by performing delivery sex, could POSSIBLY know about Tylea's Sigma Lambda Tau connection. And Tylea had not been briefed on just how much to say in this type of situation, given her regular admonitions over the past few months about discretion when it came to Sigma Lambda Tau and its operations in general and about her Spring Break engagement in particular.

"I ... Ma'am ... I can't..." At this point, Tylea simply shut her mouth and looked left and away from the seemingly knowing eyes of this lady who all of a sudden made the young girl suspicious.

Then Tylea remembered what Irina Mirkova had said in her initiation ceremony about 'special people' who were in the know about Sigma Lambda Tau. She decided to try to use the code phrase that they all had learned that day last fall.

"Come again?" said Tylea, turning and looking back directly at Jan. To Tylea's dismay, Jan looked at her for a moment with mild confusion, but failed to continue with the appropriate response that Tylea was expecting.

"Oh, Tylea, Honey," Jan said attempting to make soothing overtures, "I believe I know more about you than you might think, now that I realize the connection. I am sorry if I startled you by revealing that I know about Middlebury College; AND about Sigma Lambda Tau." Jan could not help but snicker again now as she realized the absurdity of the whole situation.

"Honey, would it surprise you to know that I used to have a housekeeper, who was also a really great cook, named Helen Rivers?" Jan asked the girl.

"Excuse me," Tylea began, at first confused by this turn in the conversation, "but what ... wait ... Rivers?" Tylea suddenly caught on, but was too shocked to continue.

"That's right, Honey. Helen is the mother of none other than Deirdre Rivers, and you probably know Dee very well if you are in Sigma Lambda Tau," said Jan.

Tylea remained silent as she processed all of this. After a few seconds, she carefully said, "I believe that I am familiar with a classmate at Middlebury College named Dee Rivers. I am pretty sure that I have met her a couple of times around the campus."

Jan actually DID laugh out loud now. "Oh, Tylea! Your attempt at keeping the secrets of Sigma Lambda Tau is just so funny!" Seeing the look of irritation on Tylea's face even in the evening gloom inside the car, Jan tried to change her approach.

"Honey, I'm sorry for being so in-your-face about all of this; I'll try to be more sensitive to the ... uh ... unusual nature of the situation that you find yourself in. You see, I found out the basics of what the Sigma Lambda Tau Society was all about last fall, when I got to spend some time with Helen when Dee was home for her first weekend after joining your group." Seeing the look of annoyance manifested on Tylea's face, Jan attempted to placate her.

"Oh, she did not tell me a lot of the details, so don't worry about the secrets of your group reaching the ears of someone who might mean you any harm or ill will. It's just that there seems to be more going on in the small town of Middlebury, Vermont than one should reasonable expect to have happening with regards to ... oh ... let's call them 'intimate activities' ... as they relate to the college; and also to the business community."

Tylea looked at Jan; thought about what she had said; considered for a moment realistically just what type of activity this older woman in the front seat was involved in this very evening; and finally drew a deep breath and began to smile.

"You said that you are married and live in Middlebury?" (Nod from Jan). "And you graduated from Middlebury College?" (Nod). "And you know Dee and her momma; and her momma used to work for you?" (Another amused smile and nod). "And you have heard something about what the Sigma Lambda Tau Society is all about?"

Jan laughed gently now. "Yes, Tylea; and I am just now beginning to realize that you are my understudy tonight, probably in preparation for doing a 'special' delivery of your own sometime later in the week. Would that be a close approximation to what this whole situation is all about?"

Tylea sighed and relaxed a bit. Then she said, "Jan, I'm going to assume that you can be trusted in this, but I have not been told just exactly what I am supposed to say and do in this type of situation. So, please pardon me if I seem to be holding back a bit. I will say, however, that I have been told to be prepared to do later in the week just exactly what you are doing tonight. Is that enough to answer your questions for now?"

"Oh, yes, Honey," Jan answered and reached over the seat to take the younger woman's hand in hers. "That's fine. Let's get this delivery done, and you just watch and learn what you can. Even though you will not be going inside for the delivery and ... the other activities tonight, I hope that I can settle any uneasiness you may have about doing this."

Tylea sighed in relief and smiled for the first time since the startling revelations about Jan's uncanny knowledge about her and her friends. "So, just how long have you known Dee and her momma... ?"


The cottages were of a modernistic atrium style that had been built within a fenced area of roughly about one square city block in Boston just off Malcolm X Boulevard. The whole development was an attempt to bring a touch of gentrification to an area that had seen its better days, and now was rapidly going downhill.

There were eight of the cottages, with the doorways facing to the outside from within a roughly rectangular arrangement with all eight cottages, outlining a central communal yard accessible from the back door of each cottage. There was a privacy fence around the whole block, with breaks for access, primarily for each of the driveways accessing the single-car garages, as well as for access to the dumpsters that served the whole group of cottages. The whole arrangement in its own strange way said, "Community, yet with privacy."

It seemed strange to Tylea that they needed four cars to go to the same city block and she asked about it. The Delivery Security Associate for her team, Eddie, told Tylea and Jan that they needed all four cars in order to be able to take each team out of the area quickly as each lady--Delivery Talent Associate--finished with her 'delivery.' Also, standard procedures required that each team needed to have a distinct set of security gear for each 'delivery.' Eddie just shrugged as if to say nonverbally that bureaucracy existed even in the delivery sex and pizza business.

Each of the four cars was parked on the street in positions around the whole block of cottages, with two on one side and one on each of each adjacent side streets. The far side of the block of cottages faced across a service alley; into a vacant lot. That lot had been cleared of one set of Federal housing project apartments once they had opened the new and improved set about half a mile away--built with Federal taxpayer dollars; brought to the Commonwealth, naturally, by the late Senator Kennedy before he had passed away.

Jan was out of the car with Eddie and Tylea, standing on the sidewalk and shivering in the frosty evening air. 'Spring, indeed!' thought Jan. "Stay together with me, Ladies," said Eddie. "We will verify the address at the door; Ms. Jan will shed the coveralls; and then she will ring the bell and deliver. Ms. Tylea, are you going to be warm enough with what you have on to be able to stand watch with me outside during the whole period of her delivery?"

Tylea nodded and smiled and said, "Yeah, I've got on a polypropylene skin suit under this PG coverall. I think I will be okay. And I have my trusty Gore-Tex gloves." Eddie did not return the smile, but simply nodded and turned to Jan.

"Okay, Ma'am," Eddie said to Jan as she retrieved the insulated pizza carrier from the car and nodded. "Let's go." With that, Jan, Tylea, and Eddie moved toward the break in the fence leading to the door of what should have been Cottage 2. It turned out that it was.

Around the corner, two other teams were performing similar last-minute preparations, as Kari, Marta, and their Delivery Security Associate approached Cottage 3; and Midge, Jack, and their Delivery Security Associate moved in on the front door to Cottage 5. Around the far corner from those two teams, and completely on the other side of the block from Jan and Tylea's team, Madison, Lee, and their Delivery Security Associate, Bob, did final checks before moving to a driveway opening into the privacy fence; in their case, they actually had to enter the fenced-in area of the block before they could approach Cottage 6.

Bob asked, "Are you ready, Ms. Madison?" Receiving Madison's only mildly nervous nod, Bob turned to Lee and said, "Just stick with me. We have the boring part once Ms. Madison gets inside the doorway to make her delivery." Lee had done the noble thing and offered to carry the insulated pizza carrier for Madison, but she had declined, saying that she was okay to carry the pizza. They had only begun to move to the opening in the fence, when Bob turned to Lee and handed him the keys and the remote key fob to the car.

"Lee; how about getting the spring baton and the Taser from the trunk for me? I only have the pepper spray on me and this neighborhood has begun to develop enough of a bad reputation that we need to be ready; just in case they have gremlins around." When Madison looked at him with a touch of concern, Bob continued, "Oh, I don't really think we will have any trouble, Ma'am; I just don't like to take too many chances; especially with beautiful ladies like yourself under my care."

'Great, ' though Madison. 'Not only am I going to deliver pizza and have sex with some horny corporate mogul. I gotta deal with the security guy hitting on me as well.' Mildly irritated--but only mildly, as Bob really did look like he kept in good shape, and was a pretty handsome man for a 'security' type--Madison moved out to lead the way toward the fence opening with Bob slightly behind and to her left. Lee had already turned back to the car with a grin; he had heard Bob and, in the low light of the street lamp, he had seen the look of mild annoyance Madison had given off.

Well, let's see now. Pop the trunk, get the spring baton and the Taser; check. Lee also picked up the extra pepper spray dispenser. Feeling a touch of macho bluster, he figured, 'Why not go armed and dangerous as well?' He snorted to himself as he put the pepper spray dispenser in the side pocket to his coveralls and carried the baton and the Taser in his hands. He turned and walked toward the opening in the fence, where he assumed that Bob and Madison would be just inside, waiting for him to join them.

They were not.

This was strange. It had only been about a minute-and-a-half that they had entered the opening. Lee figured that they must have changed the plan and both gone on into Cottage 6. He walked through the decorative hedges that figured prominently in the close-in landscaping for the building. Approaching the door, lit softly by the lone porch light, Lee paused for about three seconds before considering ringing the doorbell. Thinking at that point that Bob must have gone inside with Madison for a check of the place, or had even been invited to join in the action for a change, Lee pulled his hand back and waited, as he pondered this sudden change in the pattern for which he had been briefed.


Mr. Cremins evidently did not have a lot of stamina, or else it had been a long time since he had last gotten laid, as it only took him about a minute-and-a-half of Jan's wonderful tongue action on his cock to bring him off the first time.

Jan had rung the bell, giving Eddie and Tylea a confident smile as she had entered the door of Cottage 2 that was opened by the occupant. She had immediately pushed past the anxious Mr. Cremins, and removed the pizza from the insulator, placing it on the desk in the room. Turning to the mid-fifties executive, Jan had almost stopped the man's heart with her captivating and sexy smile. Deciding to have some fun, Jan had opened the conversation on a humorous note.

"Pizza Grande, where it's about more than just pizza," Jan had told him in a sexy voice while delivering her megawatt smile with a touch of her own sultry come-hither flavor. Cremins had not been a great conversationalist, but he nevertheless was a man who could appreciate a beautiful naked redhead once Jan had stripped off not only her PG coveralls, but the slutty clothes she had donned earlier. Jan had been able to tell that this guy was in a hurry to do the deed; so why drag it out? After all, this way she could get back to the Ritz a bit earlier than planned and get some rest before indulging in some serious shopping tomorrow--after delivering the signed contracts to J.A.M. Aluminum's lawyer, of course.

Swallowing to load of cum that Cremins had delivered into her mouth, after smiling and opening her mouth and showing him the product of his effort--however quickly that effort had occurred--Jan suggested that he remove the rest of his clothes. Cremins must have broken a world's record for tearing his clothes off. Once he was completely naked, he tried to reach out to grab Jan, but she deftly knocked his arms aside and moved in to wrap her arms around him and deliver a searing kiss to his lips, complete with tongue action, giving him a slight taste of his own cum. 'Yes, ' Jan thought, as she felt his body react to hers, 'this guy will not only sign the contracts, he would probably sign a Power of Attorney giving me control of his entire investment portfolio, given the way he is acting right now.'

For the next hour, Jan took control and let Cremins think that he was the one in charge of all the action. She took him in doggy position first, and then, before he could shoot, she mounted him in cowgirl position, and then reverse cowgirl--just to show off how great her butt looked since she had resumed her dancing classes and her daily runs. Figuring that the macho side of this executive needed to show dominance, Jan let him finish by being on top in the basic missionary position. Jan actually did get one orgasm out of the deal while in reverse cowgirl, but she felt a little guilty having to fake it when Cremins peaked during his final surge in the missionary position--but only a little.

Jan led Cremins into the bathroom and helped him to enjoy himself with her in the shower as they cleaned up together with a lot of hand action and kisses. Following this, they both came back into the cottage's main room and put their underclothing on before sharing a drink from the bottle of wine that Cremins had opened before Jan had arrived. They toasted each other, shared some pizza warmed over by the cottage's microwave, and smiled and talked for a short while before Jan nudged Mr. Cremins along about the whole purpose of this rendezvous.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.