Campus Life: Spring Break
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2013 by Flavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The new members of Sigma Lambda Tau participate in their first 'engagements' during Spring Break. Their paramour clients come from business, government, industry, entertainment, and politics. These 'engagements' formally establish the young novice Courtesans and Cavalier Servente as professional practitioners of sex; and help them to grow and adapt to the real world in a variety of crazy and sometimes dangerous ways. Come; travel with these young sluts; and enjoy--Spring Break.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   BBW   Slow   Violence   Nudism  

Tuesday evening--Brooke and Jeremy.

During the exercise time Tuesday afternoon, following what evidently was a grueling day of negotiations, Melanie and Kitagami again worked out on the mats together in their martial arts clothing. They went through Form Seven, followed by some light sparring. Derek opted to jog with Peggy in one direction on the path, and Joyce jogged with Jeremy going the other way. Brooke liked the warmth of indoor exercising and chose the Stairmaster and the treadmill, while Tommy rode the bike again.

During the run along the well-kept trail that cut through the trees within the gated confines of the private community, Jeremy was admiring the beauty of a clear early spring afternoon and was enjoying the view of Joyce's beautiful--but so-far-off-limits--ass as she jogged ahead of him. He had chosen to follow her for the pace, but the downside of its slowness--compared to his normal pace--was more than offset by the view of Joyce's lovely form running ahead of him.

Glancing around once in a while to maintain his bearings relative to the house, Jeremy noted that the trail passed a playground area for children within the community. On one of the parent benches, he could swear that the man sitting there with a small digital camera--next to a mom with her stroller, watching her other child at play on a merry-go-round--was the same photographer that he had seen paying an inordinate amount of attention to him earlier that day at the conference center.

Jeremy glanced away and tried to keep his expression neutral as he and Joyce passed into the trees on the final leg of their run back to the house. This was definitely something that he needed to report to Melanie and to Joyce--but not until they finished their run and were safely inside the house and out of view of prying eyes.


"You say he watched you all today day at the conference center, and then you saw him again this afternoon here--inside this community?" asked Joyce. Melanie stood beside the slightly older woman with a concerned look that matched Joyce's. They were in the large den in the house, standing next to an unlighted fireplace.

"Yeah," answered Jeremy. "There is just something that does not sit right with me about that guy and about what he is doing. Here are the notes I made earlier at the conference center and I just sent the picture I took of him to your phone via email. Are you going to pass this on to Peggy and Mr. Kitagami?"

"You can bet that I will," answered Joyce. She was experiencing a bit of anxiety, but was so far able to hide it from the two college students. "I am sure that this type of thing happens, but this is the first time I have had to deal with it personally. I will definitely inform Peggy and Mr. Kitagami about it--Tommy too, since he usually handles the details of all of Mr. Kitagami's needs when he is in this area." With that, Joyce headed out of the room, leaving Melanie and Jeremy alone for a moment.

"How are you doing otherwise with respect to your ... umm ... other duties during this engagement?" asked Melanie with a slight smile.

Jeremy blew out a breath and said, "Okay, I guess, given that I have yet to enjoy the sexual charms of Ms. Duncan. Look; I promised Joyce that I would not say anything. So please keep all this to yourself; okay?" At Melanie's frown and a confirming nod, Jeremy continued.

"It seems that Joyce is torn. She does not want to cheat on her husband. But she is ambitious too; enough so that, in her pursuit of success with Peggy's team, she is willing to pretend that she is going along with the sexual aspects of all of this. Evidently, this is her," finger quotes in the air, "trial run as part of Peggy's 'special' negotiation team."

"Well!" Melanie said as she thought about all that Jeremy was telling her. "I guess I have to admire her competitiveness as a woman attempting to make it in what is normally the 'old boys' club' of politics. But she has to know that she is not going to be able to pull it off in the long run if she is serious about her marriage. She won't be able to fool her husband OR Peggy for long; whichever way she goes in making her decision about the sex aspects of all this."

"Yeah," Jeremy agreed. "Either she is going to have to talk to her husband about what is really expected of her as part of this team and come to an agreement with him about opening up their marriage, or she is going to have to cheat on him and keep him in the dark. Barring either of those choices, she may be facing a decision to try another line of work, or else get into some other aspect of politics."


Peggy Cornwall had her dedicated special-purpose Smartphone out on the table in front of her--the one that had NOT been issued to her by her office at the Green Mountain Business Endeavor and DEFINITIELY was not part of her and her husband's calling plan with Verizon.

This phone was one that was rarely used, and then only to make direct or associated arrangements necessary to support her 'special' team's efforts. In other words, she only used it to arrange for the special sexual requirements. This phone connected her to the mysterious Pearl Foundation so that she could arrange for them to provide the willing college students from Sigma Lambda Tau, among other services that the Foundation provided--all for a fee, of course; paid for by the Vermont taxpayers.

Peggy was scanning Jeremy's notes and his fuzzy phone snapshot while trying to tune out Joyce's almost panicked voice telling her about the younger woman's concerns about their sexual escapades being made public. Peggy realized that THIS time, she would need to use her special Smartphone to call in the cavalry, so to speak. She picked it up with her right hand, while holding up her left hand to get Joyce to stop talking. She selected an entry from the Smartphone's contact listing and let her thumb touch the 'Call' icon on the screen.

Joyce heard Peggy say, "Hello; this is Peggy Cornwall, and I have a situation ... Yes; the Green Mountain Business Endeavor arrangement." Joyce watched Peggy play idly with the piece of paper in front of her containing Jeremy's notes on the guy who had been watching the GMBE and Japanese negotiating teams, as the older woman continued her conversation.

"And you are? ... Okay, Yvonne. And you know the details of my operation here? Good. Well, Yvonne, I have become aware that there are elements who may be showing an uncomfortable interest in my activities and those of my team ... Yes, in fact..." for the next five minutes, Joyce heard Peggy give this Yvonne character on the other end of the call the details that Jeremy had reported. Once the call was complete, Peggy ended it without a goodbye; she just touched the 'Call End' icon on the screen and put the phone away.

"Well," Peggy told Joyce, "that is really quality service. They will begin mobilizing someone immediately to determine if we are actually being threatened; and, if so, to counter that threat as rapidly as possible." Joyce was rather surprised at the cool way Peggy was taking this. Evidently, the older woman had a high level of confidence in the contact on the other end of that phone call.

"Now," said Peggy, "you had better get changed and round up your young stud. We have to get to dinner early so that we can get to the play on time." Joyce blushed--though Peggy did not see it, as she had turned away from the younger woman--and then left the room.


William 'Pete' Peterson was not just the Chief of Campus Security at Middlebury College.

Pete was also the contract Project Manager for Mohawk Solutions on campus. Mohawk had earned the contract for providing all the police officers for Campus Security at Middlebury at the beginning of the previous school year. In his current position--one he had held for the year-and-a-half that Mohawk had held this contract, Pete had not only put a very effective Campus Security force in place; he had accomplished two other things that were significant to him personally.

The first thing Pete had done was to detect the amateur surveillance activities on campus being performed as a 'hobby' by a former Special Forces Soldier, Kyle Evans. Pete's guys and gals had finally detected Kyle and brought him to Peterson's office early in September. After questioning him about his 'hobby' and determining that he was not a stalker or some other sort of malcontent with criminal intent toward Pete's students or faculty--Pete was somewhat possessive about his charges--Pete had offered Kyle a unique opportunity.

Kyle could continue his practice surveillance, attempting at the same time to avoid detection by Pete's guys and gals in the Campus Security force. This would provide excellent training for Pete's folks, keeping them on their toes, and perhaps avoiding a tragic on-campus occurrence like the killings that had happened at Virginia Tech a few years back.

After a few weeks of doing this training with and for Pete's folks, Kyle had finally put an end to his own efforts. Pete's folks had, by then, significantly raised their levels of awareness of potential threats on campus, and had instilled their own internal drills and training to maintain their professional edge. Kyle, meanwhile, had become involved in another activity that occupied his time when he was not working at his regular job in one of the fabrication facilities at the Middlebury plant for J.A.M. Aluminum.

Kyle was dating and very much enjoying the social and sexual company of Deirdre 'Dee' Rivers. Dee was active in several roles at the same time: a freshman student at Middlebury College; the daughter of the second wife of J.A.M. Aluminum's President; and--interestingly--an apprentice Courtesan, studying the professional skills of that craft within the Sigma Lambda Tau Society. The Sigma Lambda Tau Society--as far as the public knew--operated as a social club and residence just off the property of the Middlebury College campus. And Dee was a member of its new freshman class--all with Kyle's knowledge and so far willing acceptance of her unusual choice of endeavors.

Concerning the end of Kyle's activities on behalf of Pete's crew; even though they no longer maintained a working partnership of sorts, Kyle Evans and Pete Peterson had established a good friendship. They met at Buck's Barrel just off campus downtown once in a while to share some time together talking over beer, often reminiscing about their experiences while serving in the U.S. Army Special Forces; although Pete was about ten years senior to Kyle, and had spent most of his time in 10th Group, while Kyle had been exclusively in 5th Group. Also, Kyle would stop in at Pete's office occasionally, bringing in deli sandwiches for them to enjoy together over lunch on a day that Kyle worked evening shift at the plant.

The second major personal accomplishment for Pete during his tenure in Middlebury was in gaining the confidence, company, and somewhat of an emotional attachment to the primary trainer, mentor, and--sort of--'House Mother' to the Sigma Lambda Tau Society--Irina Mirkova. The stunning late-twenties raven-haired blue-eyed Ukrainian-born beauty--and very skilled trainer of Courtesans--occupied Pete's bed quite often lately. She was also accompanying him, and he her, on many purely social engagements in the recent few months.

Pete did not want to dwell on the idea of losing his professional, personal, or emotional edge to anyone, including Irina. But he had slowly moved from initial infatuation with Irina, during his early contact with her, to a deep-seated desire to have her as his companion and lover for the rest of his life--in whatever capacity she was willing to offer--occasional companion, lover, long-term housemate ... maybe even wife; who knew at this point? He was not going to rush her into anything though.

Pete had, in fact, been thinking about Irina at the end of a long day when he had received a somewhat urgent call from his own boss within Mohawk Solutions in the late afternoon, related to what some of Irina's kids were doing during Spring Break. The company was being called upon to perform an emergency short-term contract mission with very high payoff, and the boss was contacting all of his Program Managers, trolling for talent. Specifically, the boss wanted individuals skilled in the art of active but covert counter-surveillance; and who could begin immediately--translation; the next morning.

Pete had hung up his phone and had only been glancing through his list of available personnel for about three minutes when his phone rang again. "Hello."

"Hey, Soldier," said the familiar voice of Kyle Evans. "You want to meet at Bucks for a beer? I'll buy the first round."

Hearing his young friend's voice on the line, Pete smiled and hesitated as he had a sudden inspiration. After a pause of only three seconds, Pete responded, "Hey, yourself. Yeah, I'll be there in ten. By the way, how'd ya like to earn a quick windfall doing something you really enjoy?"

Pete heard the uncertainty in Kyle's voice over the phone. "Sounds interesting; is it legal?" Pete chuckled at this.

"Yeah; I'll clue you in at Buck's." With that, Pete hung up and reached for his coat on the way out of the office and building.


"So, I take it you are interested; but are you available? What about your work schedule out at the plant for the rest of the week?" Pete inquired once he had explained his need for talented counter-surveillance manpower.

Kyle sipped his draft beer before answering. "I could get Maynard, my line foreman, to give me a couple of days off. I have about four weeks of accumulated vacation time and he has been bugging me to use some of it before the bean-counters notice and accuse him of working me into the ground without a break.

"So," Kyle jumped back onto the subject of Pete's inquiry and offer, "you think I am qualified to pull this off for you? And you are willing to pay me ... like... $200 an hour for about three days' work, plus travel expenses? Pete; you know that could come to over five grand!"

"Yeah, I know," Peterson responded. "And, yeah; I'm sure that you could do it, based on what my people saw of your skills this past fall; and yeah, Mohawk is willing to pay you $200 an hour for however many billable hours you put in on this one."

The two friends talked things over for the next hour-and-a-half as they sat in the sparsely-filled bar before Kyle finally drained the last of his second beer and reached out to shake Pete's hand, accepting Pete's offer. Shortly after that, Kyle pulled out his cell phone to place a call to Maynard, his boss, to ask for the rest of the week off; citing something personal that had come up suddenly. Maynard was actually very pleased to have Kyle use up some of his earned personal time off; fearing that the young man, though a very level-headed and hard worker might be approaching a point of burnout if he did not take some personal time away from the plant. Anyway, production on the line was steady and there was no fear of surge requirements this time of year; so Maynard agreed to Kyle's request for the time off.

Pete had brought along a boilerplate contract and a standard, if somewhat generic, non-disclosure agreement (NDA). Once everything was signed and Pete had sealed the documents in an envelope--promising to get copies to Kyle, he took a swig of his beer and then began to give Kyle the lowdown on what he knew of the job at hand.


The dinner for the members of the GMBE and Japanese delegates had been wonderful and the dinner-theater play had been very entertaining. While the play, after they had all shared a scrumptious dinner of specially prepared salmon, may not have been of Broadway caliber, it was still entertaining. It had contained elements during its course that had been humorous, serious, and even sexually stimulating during one scene between the female lead and another actor portraying her lover in the script. The chemistry between the two of them would lead the audience to believe that their mutual attraction was manifested in conjugal acts off-stage as well.


Derek had hardly needed to work up a sweat to bring Peggy to a moaning and crying-out-loud climax. The older woman had been very receptive to all his efforts so far this week, and tonight was no exception. It did not really tax Derek very much to bring her off. If he was not careful, Derek could very easily give off the impression that he was bored. That would definitely not be cool.

"Oh, Derek, Honey," sighed Peggy as they cooled down from their first sexual foray of the evening, lying side by side on the king-size bed. "That was heavenly! I love the feel of your young cock as it reaches to my deepest points." To emphasize this, she let her fingers stroke lightly up and down the shaft of Derek's now semi-flaccid organ.

"Sweetie," responded Derek, "I can't help but give my best efforts to such a sexy and tight lover such as you are." Derek had to admit that Peggy had a very tight pussy for a woman he perceived to be an 'older woman.' After all, he himself was just twenty years old; and she had to be at least thirty-three, probably older. She was still hot, though, and energetic in the sack. "And the night is still young; that is, if you are up for more."

"Oh, Baby," said Peggy, ever the competitor, "Believe me; I'm up for more. The challenge is getting YOU up for more." With that, Peggy dived between Derek's legs, taking his cock into her mouth and, within minutes, bringing him back to attention. Once that was done, Peggy straddled Derek's midsection and began to bounce on his cock once again as the young man reached up and manhandled her pendulous breasts.

Derek was soon lost in the euphoria of the wonderful sex with this amazingly sensual older woman. 'Maybe this was not so boring after all, ' he thought. It definitely was not boring as Peggy shivered and screamed her way to three orgasms while riding Derek over the next twenty minutes before he let loose with a geyser of cum up insider the older woman's very wet and excited, yet very tight pussy.


Cal Swinford waited at his apartment for word from the surveillance team. Carson Newman and his team had split up today in order to focus in on Peggy and Derek; as well as Kitagami and Melanie this evening. They had followed them to the dinner and play and used their sensitive parabolic microphones to listen in on the conversations whenever they could without being spotted and challenged.

"Hey," said Newman as Cal answered his cell phone. "So far, everything looks like a very platonic relationship with the GMBE folks simply hosting, wining, and dining the Japanese group. I got nothing but formality with Kitagami and this Melanie chickie. Even though it looks like he is infatuated with that young stuff.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.