Campus Life: Spring Break - Cover

Campus Life: Spring Break

Copyright© 2013 by Flavian

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The new members of Sigma Lambda Tau participate in their first 'engagements' during Spring Break. Their paramour clients come from business, government, industry, entertainment, and politics. These 'engagements' formally establish the young novice Courtesans and Cavalier Servente as professional practitioners of sex; and help them to grow and adapt to the real world in a variety of crazy and sometimes dangerous ways. Come; travel with these young sluts; and enjoy--Spring Break.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   BBW   Slow   Violence   Nudism  

Tuesday morning--Brooke and Jeremy.

Tuesday's daily rhythm for the negotiations between the Japanese business team and the Vermont quasi-government team was much like a repeat of Monday's. But, on this second day, the plenary session lasted only long enough to determine which key points the delegates had made and agreed to in the breakout workgroup sessions the day before. After reviewing the agenda for the day and establishing some goals, the session broke up and the teams moved to their respective smaller conference rooms to deliberate in what amounted to executive session, excluding the press once again.

Jeremy had not thought much about the press representatives until about the fourth time he observed out of the corner of his eye that one of the photographers in the outer atrium had taken Jeremy's picture. Light refreshments--and tables at which to relax and enjoy them--had been set up in the atrium area in the outer rim of the somewhat circular conference center. The press area was off to one side, but everyone used the tables near the refreshments.

Jeremy would not have thought anything about having his picture taken as part of the overall pictorial spread expected of such an event. It was just that every time Jeremy looked up directly at the photographer--male, dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt, with longish brown hair, and wearing the obligatory press badge around his neck--the guy would deliberately look away as if he were not interested in Jeremy at all. This was indicative of a guilty action in Jeremy's mind.

Opening his leather-bound legal pad, Jeremy began to make notes about the man's appearance and the times associated with the other man's actions. Jeremy even managed a picture of the man with his own Smartphone camera when the other guy was not looking.

Jeremy decided that he would not confront the man, but he would definitely inform Melanie, his Sigma Lambda Tau team leader, and Joyce, his paramour client--but without the 'amour' part so far, as Joyce seemed determined to keep her conscience clear.

Jeremy smiled ruefully as he thought of the situation he was in with Joyce. Here he was--supposedly engaged to be her sex toy for the week. Joyce, however, had conscience pangs about cheating on her husband, but had to play the role of political slut in order to remain in the good graces of her boss, Peggy Cornwall; who evidently really was a slut, politically and physically.

Sure; Jeremy was getting a bit horny, but he had gone more than a week without sex before--hell, he had not even been into regular sex until joining Sigma Lambda Tau earlier this school year. He chuckled and reminded himself that they would be returning to campus this weekend. If he STILL had not gotten laid this week, well, Brooke would probably take care of him ... or even one of his other female society Sisters. Maybe even...


Tuesday morning--Catherine and Jay.

Tuesday morning found the Sigma Lambda Tau members watching the setups for 'Stable Group' multi-partner videos--including 3-and-4-man gangbangs on one or more ladies, and some group or orgy videos. All four Sigma Lambda Tau members were mildly surprised, but pleased, to be asked by Belton, Shaniqua, and Larry to participate as extras for the shoots this morning.

Jay played the part of a white boyfriend to one cute and stacked black lady in her twenties as they participated in a three-couple interracial group-grope and fuck.

Catherine got to be one of three girls bent over a sofa while a black guy enjoyed his 'bachelor party' gift of several white pussies before his 'big day.'

Erin got in on some girl-girl action with one mid-thirties white lady before being double-teamed in her pussy and mouth by two black guys, like the other lady, with the men rotating around the mouths and pussies of Erin and the other lady until they all four came inside the two females with a 'splash, ' so to speak (Erin was thrilled to experience two good orgasms in just a twenty-minute shooting session, but was also glad to be able to shower and wind down afterward).

Delmar was one of three black studs with one older white lady who may have carried a few extra pounds, but got all three of her lovers excited and received three good loads of cum with her very experienced pussy and mouth.

Jay and Delmar related their adventures to each other with reserved excitement over lunch as they each devoured larger helpings than usual for their mid-day meals. Catherine and Erin limited themselves to salads and talked quietly or else just ruminated to themselves on their movie debuts as porn actresses that morning.


Tuesday morning--Dee and Aaron.

Aaron slipped out of Bungalow C after having shared coffee, a pop tart, an orange, and a goodbye kiss with Sabrina. They had spent the previous evening in a long session of petting and kissing before Sabrina had finally led them to her bedroom.

There, Aaron had brought to bear all of the skills he had been learning as part of Sigma Lambda Tau over the previous year. He used his fingers on Sabrina's body to get her primed and tingling and to tease her with the anticipation of actual sex until she had begun to moan with frustration at the wait and build-up.

Then Aaron had licked Sabrina's body gently and brought her to two orgasms before he had even plunged his tongue into her by-then juicy pussy. Once he began to work in earnest on her groin, Sabrina had become addicted to all the orgasms he was inducing in her.

By the time Aaron had been ready to fuck her, he had grinned at the need on Sabrina's face without it seeming that he was making fun of her and had plunged in to the sound of a loud moan from Sabrina that had lasted for a good twenty seconds. From there, it was gasp, moan, and cry for over an hour. Finally, Aaron had groaned and spewed his semen into the condom that he had worn as he had fucked her. This first time with her, he had not wanted her to freak out over the possibility of disease or pregnancy, and he had put on the condom out of courtesy, even though she had not said anything--Rick had advised this as they were traveling to the engagement.

As Aaron eased into Bungalow B, he tried to be quiet. Seeing and hearing the four others moving about the kitchen area and talking, he realized that his caution about the noise was unnecessary.

Lola and Nona were rinsing breakfast dishes and commenting on the wonderful time they'd had had the previous night. Nona was commenting on how good Frank was at eating pussy and Lola laughed and agreed, while noting Rick's stamina that allowed her to get off three times during intercourse before he had blown his load. They all laughed and came out to the den area, where Aaron had been sitting quietly.

"Well, the third Musketeer," said Lola with a laugh. "I hope you treated Sabrina right. I don't think that she has ever ... well ... anyway, I hope that she is okay after last night with you."

Aaron smiled and said, "Sabrina is a special lady, and I believe she enjoyed our time together. Hell, you are all three special ladies. And, yeah, I tried to go gently with her, big-picture-wise. I mean, I know she loves her husband, and all, and ... well..." The ladies both nodded appreciatively at Aaron before looking around for anything they might need to take back to their bungalow with them. Aaron had a sudden thought.

"Ladies," he said. "I know that this sort of thing is not something that people ... I mean married people or otherwise committed people do and confess. I just can't help but believe that all three of your husbands are the lucky ones to have you; and you are lucky to have committed relationships with them. Even if they might have a tendency to sleep around on you, I can see where the motivation might come from, what with their high-energy business drives and attitudes to succeed at all cost, based on what Sabrina told me.

"You might want to figure out some way to let them know about your own adventures and your needs and desires, and get them to tell you about theirs honestly. If you are going to last as couples for the long run, I'd think that honesty and open communication about needs and desires, especially when it comes to sex, just might be the best way to go." As he finished speaking, Aaron looked at Lola expectantly.

Lola looked hard at Aaron for about fifteen seconds. Nona was silent and the other two guys were still in the kitchen, but were just now emerging to bid the ladies goodbye so that they could get ready for the new day's adventures.

Lola finally said, "You know, Aaron, I never thought that I would hear common sense of that nature from a guy as young as you are. I don't think I need to worry any more this week about whether you are looking out for Sabrina. I am sure that you are going to do right by her."

As Lola turned to Rick and Frank, she said, "And I think you two are just about as special as Aaron here. I'm glad we found you early on. Even if our age difference is quite considerable, I don't think I could have had a better time so far with any of the guys here at the resort among those that are my age; what do you think, Nona?"

"Amen, Sister!" Winona said with a smile.

With that, the ladies kissed Rick and Frank respectively and blew a kiss to Aaron before heading out the door and up the stairs; no doubt to shower for the day and share their experiences among themselves after checking on Sabrina.


Two hours later, the couples were together again for a game around the indoor pool. This time there were four plastic portable toilets set up along one side of the pool. They were empty and the chemicals had not been placed in them. Seth and Molly assured all the participants involved with this morning's activities that all four of the portable toilets had been steamed as clean as a whistle.

The ladies wore bikinis and the men wore bathing suits and tee shirts in the heated enclosure. The contest they were to participate in was simple. At a whistle, each of four couples would race to a portable toilet, enter, and switch swimming apparel inside. When they came out, the man would have on the bikini and the woman would have on his trunks and tee shirt. The description of the rules brought out groans and giggles all around.

The first four couples lined up and Molly blew a whistle. The couples ran to the toilets and entered, allowing the spring-loaded doors to slam behind them. There was the noise of scuffling and giggles from inside. Soon, the others among the spectators began to cheer on the competitors.

Suddenly, the second toilet opened to reveal the couple, blushing heavily. The lady had on the guy's swim suit and tee shirt, but he had worn a wife-beater and her tits were not able to be completely covered by the material, necessitating the use of her hands to cover herself.

As for the guy, the bikini bottoms were not sufficient to hold his rather large cock in place. The excitement of having been naked with his partner inside the toilet had caused him to have at least a partial erection that required his hands to cover its exposure around the edges of the bikini bottom. Everyone laughed with the couple and a few of ladies made appreciative comments about the guy's package.

Once all four couples had emerged, Molly blew the whistle and gave the time of the winning couple, asking them to stand to the side in a designated spot for further competition.

This went on twice more, and finally, the fourth round brought the threesome from Bungalow B and the ladies from Bungalow C into the queue for a turn at porta-potty bingo, along with one other couple. When Molly blew the whistle, Aaron raced ahead and opened the door so that Sabrina did not have to break stride entering. She was already stripping off her top as the door was closing and Aaron whisked his tee shirt, a conventional crew-neck, over his head. They were making good time and figured that they would be doing well in the competition when Aaron stopped moving and said to Sabrina, "Hey; you want to have a little fun teasing the audience?" Sabrina, ever a competitor, frowned first at losing precious seconds; and then she noted the mischievous look on Aaron's face. She finally grinned and nodded.

The crowd was cheering as the couples from toilets 1, 2, and 4 emerged with the changeovers of swim wear complete, and the couple from number 4 being the winners. But there was no indication of any movement from number 3, where Aaron and Sabrina were now. Everyone waited, and Lola was about to call out, when it started.

Toilet number 3 began to rock back and forth gently and the crowd got quiet as they wondered what was going on. Then they heard Sabrina from inside yelling, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" with the cries of apparent exuberant sex going on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.