Campus Life: Spring Break - Cover

Campus Life: Spring Break

Copyright© 2013 by Flavian

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The new members of Sigma Lambda Tau participate in their first 'engagements' during Spring Break. Their paramour clients come from business, government, industry, entertainment, and politics. These 'engagements' formally establish the young novice Courtesans and Cavalier Servente as professional practitioners of sex; and help them to grow and adapt to the real world in a variety of crazy and sometimes dangerous ways. Come; travel with these young sluts; and enjoy--Spring Break.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   BBW   Slow   Violence   Nudism  

Sunday evening--Tylea and Lee.

"I guess I have more of a western outlook," Tylea was telling the other seven sitting around their table in a private dining area at the upscale Boston restaurant at which they were eating. Deuce Hartwell, her paramour client for the week, and who was sitting just to her left had commented on Tylea's different take on things from most African-American girls of her age range that he had encountered.

"By that, I mean that my Grandpa Mercer had a lot of influence on me when I visited him when I was young. Even though my family lived in Gary, Indiana, near Chicago, Mama and Daddy let me go out to stay at Grandpa's ranch near McAlester, Oklahoma every summer." The young dark beauty had enthralled Deuce this evening from the moment the limo had come by the hotel to pick up the students.

Tylea was dazzling in a nice cocktail dress that, when she had removed her coat at the restaurant, revealed a nice amount of cleavage and leg. Her makeup helped her give her mocha-colored skin a sort of iridescence, and the almond-pearl eye shadow gave off a captivating glow.

Jeanie, the Area Manager paired with Jack, had commented on how beautiful Tylea was looking. She asked Tylea with honest curiosity about the difficulties faced by African-American girls and women in dealing with overall American ideas about fashion and beauty based primarily on a Caucasian outlook.

Tylea thought quietly for a few seconds and then said, "What I say now may cause you a little bit of discomfort. I know that we have come a long way in this country to try to overcome a lot of racial stereotypes, but we are not completely there yet. And, I guess, if I am going to be realistic, we probably will not ever completely get there. But we will probably be able, sometime in the near future, I hope, to get to a point of ... oh, I guess peacefully benign acceptance."

Then she snorted and said, "Of course, there will always be some losers out there that try to keep the old discord alive as a means of trying to maintain what they see as their power base, either to keep progress from cutting into their gravy train or from taking away their political positions." She got a strange look in her eye as she added, "Or even their church congregations in some cases." Then she smiled and continued in a lighter vein.

"There are two schools of thought concerning black beauty in America. One is to try to focus on the features that are predominately African and highlight those." Tylea, as a Sociology and Anthropology major was now into her element. "Then, there is the approach that tries to make the white majority comfortable by trying to make black women look more appealing to white men." At their mildly surprised expressions, Tylea continued.

"Think a minute about the troubles in Rwanda between the Hutus and the Tutsis a few years ago. The Hutus have features that are darker, thicker, and flatter and they have overall height ranges that we would consider short-to-average, while only a small percentage are tall.

"The Tutsis, on the other hand, have features that are more Ethiopian or Sub-Saharan in appearance--that is to say, more like Caucasians in the thinness or lack of flatness of their facial features, and their skin tone is lighter. They are also much taller in general. That is why the Belgians tended to surround themselves with Tutsis rather than Hutus when they colonized Rwanda. It was a look and feel issue, as well as a racial preference thing.

"When the Rwandan genocide broke out a few years ago, it was primarily the Hutus, hating the Tutsis for looking and acting 'too white, ' coupled with the old hatreds against the Belgian colonialists, and the Hutu perception of the Tutsis as the colonial 'favorites.' And, believe it or not, that has sort of been an issue in the U.S. for well over a century as well." Now, Randall, Deuce, and Jeanie were frowning, while Marta, Jack, and Lee--who had heard Tylea wax eloquent on this before, smiled thinly and silently pulled for her to show off her intellectual prowess to this new audience.

"There has been, and still remains in this country among the African-American community, an old slavery image of the Field Slave versus the House Slave. Early on, in the parts of the U.S. where slavery was legal, the masters of the house would carefully select from among their slaves those who would work in the house and those who would remain in the fields.

"Usually, but not always, looks played a big part in the selection for work in the houses. Naturally, those slaves brought in from tribes that looked more Caucasian in their features tended to be selected to work in the house, under better conditions and with better food and treatment, rather than having to endure the harsh conditions of the field in all forms of weather. They had better sleeping accommodations also--even if it was sometimes in the beds of their masters for the more attractive female slaves.

"Even today, there are elements in the black communities that stupidly admonish their kids, telling them not to try too hard to be successful in school because they might appear to be 'Trying to be Too White' or trying to be 'Uppity House Slaves' rather than 'Good Field Slaves.' The whole thing is stupid and holds a lot of black kids back, but it is there, nonetheless." Tylea took a sip of her water before continuing.

"Then, we see who is popular in the entertainment field among black women. Anyone with eyes and reason can see and understand that women like Halle Berry and Beyoncé Knowles would draw a lot of favorable attention and excite a lot of white guys, because they have features that are more appealing to white ideas of beauty.

"On the other hand, women like Toccara Jones or Latavia Roberson would not appeal so much to whites as they would to blacks. Then you have that strange aberration called Tyra Banks, who--as a super model--has a remarkable mix of black facial features and white body style and hair, but accented with such large firm boobs that she would excite ANY man."

At this, they all chuckled and the conversation shifted to other topics, like school and family. Lee even got to talk a bit about his American Studies major as well.

There were not any clubs with the entertaining activities in Boston on this particular Sunday evening that really appealed to any of them. So they returned to the hotel, where the four couples drifted upstairs to continue developing each other's acquaintance in the privacy of their hotel rooms.


The intensity with which Tylea's gaze bored into Deuce Hartwell's eyes as she seemed to be sucking his very life force out of the end of his cock had his heart pounding about a half hour after reaching his room. Following a sensuous strip-tease and session of wonderful kissing, the girl had begun by licking the head of his cock like a lollypop before running her tongue down his shaft to his balls and back up again.

Tylea then opened her lips and dived down on Deuce's cock until the head of his cock began to probe the entry to her throat. She then shocked him by seeming to gulp once and his cock head suddenly continued its caving expedition and plunged into the girl's throat as she kept up the suction.

Deuce was in heaven, having never had a deep throat blow job in all of his forty-five years that was so intense and deeply personal with the intimacy of this college girl's gaze and what appeared to be the intense focus of all of her attention on him and his pleasure. Wow! The Sigma Lambda Tau training must really be as thorough as advertised in those obscure and private web sites!


"Oohh, God! Fuck! Yes!" Melinda was writhing on the bed on her back with her legs kicking toward the ceiling as Lee finished pumping his second load of semen of the evening into her welcoming, grasping young cunt. They had already given each other some magnificent head, followed by a period of simple sensual massage, leading up to doggy-style, cowgirl, and finally missionary fucking.

Lee pulled out of the young woman's body gently and leaned in to massage her lips gently with light kisses of his own. Melinda was in heaven at the wonderful ministrations of this dynamic young man. He had her body tingling and responding like no other lover she had ever had. If the rules of this week's arrangement did not forbid it, she would have been very happy to tie Lee up, throw him in the trunk of her car, and haul him home to keep around for years. But her thoughts got more coherent in conjunction with the steadiness of her breathing and pulse rate following that last orgasm. Melinda realized that she had to resign herself simply to enjoying this week as much as she could before having to bid Lee a VERY fond farewell on Friday; and then go back to her fiancé, Joel.

Lee surprised Melinda again by moving his head in the direction of her very soggy cum-filled pussy. Before she could protest, he had buried his tongue deeply inside her cunt and was lapping out their comingled juices, while his upper lip rubbed her clit. Her body rose again to that plane of Nirvana on which she had floated a few minutes before, and she found herself gasping for air, and finally moaning loudly and crying out in ecstasy as her body shook in a final joyous orgasm.

When Lee rose up to caress her breasts and kiss her, Melinda's whole being tingled. She wrapped her arms and legs around Lee as if she would never let him go again. They rested like this for a while, and finally she released him, allowing him to roll to one side. Then Lee pulled the covers up, and let them both drift off to sleep.


Randall Hurley had never been offered the opportunity to enjoy a woman's asshole before. The tightness and sensations that Marta was bestowing on him as she pumped herself back on his lubricated cock were beyond belief.

Earlier, they had kissed and caressed a while, leading up to a world class blow job. After that, Randall had tried to return the favor by eating Marta's hairless pussy. His wife, Doris, had never allowed oral sex--much less anal--to be part of their repertoire in all of their married years together, and this was all new to him.

Marta patiently talked Randall through just what made her feel good during oral sex, until she lost her train of thought in the intensity of her approaching orgasm. From that point on, Randall simply kept on doing what he had been doing until Marta had pushed his face away from her by-then overly-sensitive cunt before leaning down to kiss him and to thank him for his wonderful tongue treatment of her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.