Campus Life: Spring Break - Cover

Campus Life: Spring Break

Copyright© 2013 by Flavian

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The new members of Sigma Lambda Tau participate in their first 'engagements' during Spring Break. Their paramour clients come from business, government, industry, entertainment, and politics. These 'engagements' formally establish the young novice Courtesans and Cavalier Servente as professional practitioners of sex; and help them to grow and adapt to the real world in a variety of crazy and sometimes dangerous ways. Come; travel with these young sluts; and enjoy--Spring Break.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   BBW   Slow   Violence   Nudism  

Friday evening, the week before Spring Break Week--Dee and Aaron.

"Oh, God! Yes!"

Dee's whole body shook as her third orgasm of the evening washed over her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung slightly open as she attempted to catch her breath following the intense orgasmic blast that had swept her entire being.

Dee had begun to climax again just after she felt the swelling in her cunt of Kyle's wonderful cock, signaling his pending ejaculation inside of her. She had wrapped her arms tighter around his neck and her legs tighter around his thighs as her body's normal mating instincts urged her to try to pull him farther into her womb in a natural attempt to try and perhaps conceive quadruplets together.

Kyle, though not as vocal or as loud as his brown-haired girlfriend, had moaned and plunged deeply as the cum had boiled out of his body through the opening at the end of his seven-inch cock. The flow had sent waves of ecstasy throughout his body and, indeed, his mind and heart. He had retained enough of his senses not to scream out his love for this wonderful young woman who now controlled his heart--yes, love was exactly what he was feeling. He knew enough about these things not to want to ruin what appeared to be developing into something more than what they had now. Time and proximity would tell, even in his sex-enhanced mind.

That is why what transpired next sent combined surges of joy, excitement, and terror through Kyle's mind. Dee's voice was almost a whisper, but her message amounted to a shout in Kyle's opinion.

"I love you, Kyle Evans."

When Kyle heard this, he looked directly into Dee's now open eyes, still feeling her arms and legs wrapped around him, and the heaving of their heavy breathing still causing their bodies to move together in a post-coital rhythm of sorts. Kyle's cock had not lost its post-ejaculation erection yet, but the hardness had begun to dissipate a bit.

Dee's hazel eyes were open and locked on Kyle's face and beginning to fill with tears of joy. She radiated the intensity in her expression of the feelings that she had just voiced.

Kyle's smile sent a surge of joy, excitement, and terror through Dee at that moment as well. But the terror only lasted for a second as Kyle leaned in and kissed her lips gently and responded.

"I love you too, Dee Rivers. And I have for a while now."

Dee pulled him down to her in a tight hug and squeezed him to her naked body, not caring about the sweat or the flow of bodily fluids that threatened to leave a major wet spot on the bed in his apartment. Nor did she care about post-coital etiquette. She only knew that this was HER man. Despite all the others with whom she had shared dates, time, emotional attachment, and sexual relations--and there had definitely been quite a few of the latter this year--this was the man to whom she finally felt comfortable with deciding to give her heart.

Dee could not help it. Her body began to shake and her tears began to flow copiously now as she began to cry for joy upon confirming that the man she loved also loved her.


Two hours later, Kyle and Dee were sitting in his small apartment kitchen at his tiny table as they prepared to depart so that Kyle could drive Dee back over to the Sigma Lambda Tau house. They held onto each other's hands across the table as if they were preparing to say goodbye for years, although they knew it would only be for the week of her Spring Break engagement.

Dee had given Kyle all the information that she had about her upcoming engagement on behalf of Sigma Lambda Tau. Kyle had accepted the information that his girlfriend would be sexually involved with a stranger--or strangers; plural--without any real anger or suspicion, but not without a bit of concern.

While the 25-year-old Kyle worked as an aluminum fabricator at the Middlebury plant owned by the guy who was now married to Dee's formerly widowed mother, he also was a former Soldier; a special operations Soldier, like Dee's late daddy, who had been killed in Iraq. Sometimes, in his free time, Kyle liked to practice his old Army skills, like reconnaissance and surveillance; and he sometimes did this around her college campus.

Dee and one of her friends, Andrea Steadman, had become surveillance targets for his hobby the previous fall, but Dee had spotted him due to an unusual circumstance and had liked him almost from the moment she had confronted him. Kyle had admitted to his following her--but denied stalking her--and also admitted after meeting with her more than once that he was very attracted to her.

Dee had felt compelled to ensure that Kyle knew what he was getting into if the two of them were to pursue any sort of relationship. Even though she was only a 19-year-old freshman at Middlebury College--after a blundering and failing year attempting college in Radford, Virginia--she was also a committed member of the Sigma Lambda Tau Society; a group whose goal and function was to select and train young college students from Middlebury College in the fine arts and skills of the Courtesan--for the women--and the Cavalier Servente--for the men.

These special students of Sigma Lambda Tau would eventually be skilled enough that, upon graduation, they could serve as paramours for highly-placed figures in the realms of politics, business, and other areas of influence and power within society. They would move out into the world to serve the mighty while remaining mostly in the background.

Kyle had really surprised Dee when he had expressed to her that he could accept that she was learning how to be more of a sexual creature in a lifestyle that catered to sex and power; and he could accept that she would be having sex of all varieties with men other than him--women as well. He had simply asked her to commit herself emotionally to him and be completely honest with him, letting him know all the details.

Kyle had also assured her of any and all details if he were to engage in sex with any other women; a practice that Dee had encouraged as reciprocation for her situation. But it was a practice from which he had refrained so far--well, except for the times that Dee had arranged for two of her own female friends, Brooke and Catherine, to have sex with Kyle--with Dee present.

"Sweetie, I just need you to stay in touch with me by text or email or phone whenever you can spare the time. You know that I would love to hear from you," Kyle said to her.

"I will try to let you know all the details that I am allowed to give out," assured Dee. "After all, you know that I need to protect the identities of the people that we call 'paramour clients' from public exposure in all of this." Kyle nodded as Dee continued.

"But you know that I will still tell you all the activities that I am required to do ... you know ... involving sex. I will never keep those types of secrets from you; just like I know that you will never keep any from me," Dee said as she squeezed Kyle's hand.

"Absolute and complete honesty, Honey; that's all I ask and offer," Kyle said with an answering squeeze to her hand. "You know that guys typically are not into sharing their significant others sexually. We tend to be very possessive; and we have very fragile egos when it comes to worries about standing up to comparisons of sexual prowess." Dee looked at him with a new intensity.

"Oh, Sweetie, you know good and well that more than likely there ARE going to be men that I encounter who have more experience than you have, sexually, or perhaps are more skilled in all of that. But they do not own my heart the way that you do; and, for the foreseeable future, none of them will.

"Anyway," Dee said with a grin, "you know how much fun it is for me to teach you the new things that I learn from these experiences along the way; after all, it makes you a better lover as well. And you know that we have SO much fun doing that together. So surely you can't find fault with that." Kyle smiled and nodded as Dee grinned at him.

"And," Dee continued, "You know that I am NOT a size queen, like some of the sluts that I run into around campus--not in Sigma Lambda Tau, thank God! Anyway, I think that your cock is just perfect for me in every way. So don't go worrying yourself about my encountering big-dicked devils; they won't steal me away from you because of something as superficial as dick size." Kyle smiled at her reassurance and she smiled back.

Then her grin slipped a bit as she asked the next question.

"Kyle ... did you mean it when you said that you love me while ago? I mean ... well ... I didn't want there to be any misunderstandings just because of something that was said in the heat of passion ... and..." Kyle shushed her with a finger to her lips.

"Yes, I have been IN love with you for weeks, now. But remember that you started it tonight by saying the ELL-word first." Dee grinned and blushed.

"Yeah, I guess I did. Kyle, I have felt my love form and grow for you for weeks now as well, but I was afraid of saying it for fear of driving you away; especially given our age difference and our strange circumstances concerning sex and living arrangements." Dee looked intently at Kyle as she said this and waited for his response.

Kyle did not disappoint her. "We've talked about that; and I still can say honestly that I really do love you; and I can accept the unusual lifestyle that you are committed to as long as we stay completely honest and open about things, like we have talked about over and over." They leaned in over the small table and kissed lingeringly once again.

Then Kyle stood and reached grudgingly for the keys to his 4Runner, signaling that it was time for him to take Dee back over to the Sigma Lambda Tau house.


Saturday morning, the weekend before Spring Break Week--Dee and Aaron.

Office of the CEO, Bangor, Inc., Rutland, Vermont

Henry Bangor was not really unhappy about the situation. He was simply resigned to the two major realities that he faced.

First, he and Alice, both now in their late sixties, probably only had a couple of years left to enjoy life together before her Alzheimer's would finally take her away from him. They had both agreed that they would enjoy each other's company together for as long as God let them remember each other. Once the final stages took hold, he would need to get professional full-time help for her, but he would not abandon her. No, he would not abandon his wife of forty-two years, but he also would not abandon completely the business that his father had built and left to him; and that he had wanted to leave as a legacy for his two sons and his daughter.

This was the second reality he knew he had to face. The economy had stagnated sufficiently and the business climate had changed enough that the family business could no longer survive by itself, and an old friend had offered a combination buyout and merger that would keep his family somewhat in the driver's seat of what were his company's primary operations while--very importantly to Henry--not simply casting off the hard-working and loyal employees that Bangor, Inc. had kept on, despite business advisors from all over telling him to lay some of them off.

Looking out the window of his top-floor office space in Bangor's headquarters building just south of Rutland, Vermont, and near the Rutland-Southern Vermont Regional Airport, Henry spoke into the microphone pickup of the telephone instrument in the desk before him. "Are we agreed, then? I want to make sure that Lola and the boys have a strong hand leading them as they continue to grow in the business world, Mo. They are really good kids, but they can get off track sometimes."

Richard 'Mo' Morris, the President and CEO of J.A.M. Aluminum, on the other end of the call in Middlebury, Vermont--just an hour's drive north of Rutland--replied, "Hank, we have known each other a long time now. You know how I run things here, and you know that I am a man of my word. I'll take care of your kids and your workers, while we incorporate your company's operations into our expanding business.

"Your lawyers and mine have already looked over the agreement, along with our own and even third-party financial experts. They have all blessed it and agreed to keep things quiet until you formally tell your family and your employees during the time of the big trade show in Boston next week." Mo did not normally like to come into the office on Saturdays anymore, but he needed access to the assets in his office when talking to his old friend, Henry Bangor.

Mo and his first wife, along with Henry and his wife, Alice, had shared some very interesting times together in their younger days. They had also, on occasion, shared a bed with each other's spouse at very discreet parties when they were in their thirties and forties. But the last time had been just over two decades earlier.

Hearing Mo pause, Henry paused for a moment as well, considering his next statement before continuing. "There is still that other situation that I just won't have time to deal with, now that I have to take care of Alice. It is a little bit embarrassing for me to have to leave it in your hands to manage."

Henry's two sons, Thad, 31, and Terry, 32, and his daughter, Lola, 34, were his and Alice's only three kids. The children had all done well for themselves. They had gotten good educations and each had risen to the level of Vice President in the family company. And they had done it through use of their own business skills and work ethic--in the case of the two boys and Lola--and through marrying a man with equal skills and aggressive pursuit of excellence in business, in the case of Lola.

Henry could almost count Lola's husband, Grant Atchison, 38, as another son. Grant had attained the same level of success as his own two sons, that of Vice President within the company. Lola had finally opted a few years ago, after spending almost a decade in the business herself after college, to become a stay-at-home mom and take personal charge of raising the two children she'd had with Grant--Henry and Alice's only grandchildren--so far.

The 'other situation' to which Henry had referred to his old friend, confidant, and now the buyer of his family's business, was one that involved the apparent recurring marital infidelity of his three boys--including Grant--and their wives. Henry's two sons and his son-in-law were known to Henry to have drifted into the arms and beds of women to whom they were not married on more than one occasion.

Henry had not shared his knowledge--acquired by professional investigators over the past four years--with his wife, his daughter, or his daughters-in-law. Hell, he had not even told the boys he knew about their extramarital pursuits. He had been patiently waiting to see if they had finished getting it out of their systems and getting back to business with their own wives. But he had felt compelled to share his knowledge with his old friend, Mo, who would be buying him out shortly.

In the cases of Henry's daughters-in-law, he had also discovered that they had been known to be tempted in the direction of infidelity as well. So far, the investigators had only found reason to believe that Terry's wife, Winona, 30, had actually done the deed, while Thad's wife, Sabrina, 28, had so far only been observed seriously flirting in social venues without her husband present--no actual sex observed to date; but it was probably only a matter of time.

As for Henry's princess--his first child, Lola--she was busy raising the two grandkids, but she had recently begun to take an evening out of each week or so to go out with Winona--Nona, as she called herself--and Sabrina for 'socializing' at some of the local cocktail lounges that were seen by many in the area to be good hunting grounds for extramarital hookups.

"Hank," Mo responded, and Henry could almost hear a smile in his old friend's voice over the connection, "Would you believe that I am pretty confident that I just may have an answer for how to handle that 'other situation, ' as you call it; and within my company's business model as well?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.