The Slut Wife Chronicle - Cover

The Slut Wife Chronicle

Copyright© 2013 by Friskee_cpl

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She's a wild nymphomaniac with a taste for orgies and gangbangs and he wants to try and cure her.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration  

Over the next three days I'd spent many hours locked in either the office or in my study at home ingesting the filth that had been recorded either on video or as stills. This woman was truly the sluttiest, most wanton female I'd ever met. The video of her at the party lasted for nearly three hours. Three hours in which she allowed herself to be used as nothing more than a vessel filled with the ejaculate of innumerable men. Her vagina was stretched and explored by men and women alike and her anus was filled with both penis and plastic.

It was late at night in my home office when I fell asleep at my desk with the sounds of her and others having sex playing through my headphones that I came to the final five minutes of the DVD. Up until then I'd been watching a video of Mrs Franklin and a few other women being gangbanged at a party. The video was being filmed with one camera by an unknown person who in the final minutes of the video handed the camera to someone else.

Judging by Mrs Franklin's reaction I could only guess that she knew the cameraman better than she did any of the other guests. The cameraman was naked and he fucked her with a passion unlike the others. I never did get to see his face and the only feature that distinguished him from any of the others was a scar on his right buttock. It was a jagged scar that ran for about three inches and I had a good view of it as he cum in her mouth.

It was then that I became suspicious of the whole package that I'd been handed. This time I watched the video with more than the eye of someone looking for cheap perversion. I also replayed our last meeting where she described the events that occurred at the party.

The video was only filmed by one person, not the three as she said had cameras and also there were three other women having sex at this party, not just the one that she called Mandy. There was no medical chair nor the fisting illustrated in the photographs. I came to the conclusion that the video was of a different night to the one that she'd said was used to blackmail her.

I recalled how when Mr Franklin had first come to visit he was plainly uncomfortable resting his right buttock on the seat. Maybe the scar on the right buttock of the cameraman was that of Mark Franklin's and that video was only made very recently.

Indeed Mr Franklin's first visit didn't quite sit right. Why would a man, emotionally stressed from seeing how his wife was behaving, then proceed to the point of having anal sex with her. Surely if he was angry with her to the point of wanting treatment he wouldn't be having sex with her straight afterwards.

Also his reaction, and her explanation of what had happened at Peter's party also didn't sit well with me. I couldn't help but think that not everyone was telling the truth.

Unless there is a trigger for behaviour, and a willingness for the offender to reform their ways, any kind of treatment, although profitable for me, is pointless. It was this information I was going to pass on to the couple.

I'd forwarded the video up until the last five minutes and had the player sitting on the desk behind me. The Franklin's came into the room holding each others hand. Mr Frankiln was still in his work attire and Sharon was in a singlet top and short flowery skirt. They looked very much like any other suburban couple.

I explained to them about differing therapies that are too detailed and unwarranted for this story before asking them a few pertinant questions.

"Mrs Franklin," I asked, "Do you really want to stop behaving the way you do?"

She chuckled to herself in a tone I'd describe as antagonistic. She was not a willing participant. Failure was imminent.

"I suppose I should," was all she could muster. Her attitude was convincing enough though.

I then asked them when the video that they'd made had been filmed. Again they had their story straight. They both declared it was filmed at the party she attended with Julian some months earlier.

Mr Franklin shock his head in his hand but I could only feel that what I was about to do would answer the question once and for all.

"Mark and Sharon" I said. "I believe that neither of you, for what reason I don't understand, are not telling me the truth about that video and several other events that you have told me about."

This had them suddenly looking at me with a surprised look on their faces.

"Mark could you do me a favour please and stand up and turn around," I said.

He looked at Mrs Franklin and stood right in front of her with his back to me.

"Now in order for me to clarify something I'll need you to lower your pants for me and let me take a quick look at your buttocks."

"Buttocks?" he said.

"Yes dear, pull your pants down," Mrs Franklin said "The good man wants to see your bum."

When he pulled his pants down there it was, the exact same scar that had belonged to the man holding the camera at a party he wasn't supposed to be at.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.