Moms Masturbate - Cover

Moms Masturbate

Copyright© 2013 by Sherry Mom

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Sherry got very turned on by a website featuring people getting themselves off. When she slipped her hand into her pants to join in, she had no idea her son and his friend would be coming home from school soon. Sherry didn't know she had been caught until her son's friend's mother told her she had overheard the boys talking about it. Sherry had never felt so embarrassed in her life. She promised the friend's mom she would be much more careful in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

I didn't know what to expect as Robert and I entered the room. Mary Ann had called out to me, but other than the fact that she didn't sound like she was in crisis, I had no idea what was happening. Robert and I had a surprisingly nice conversation about the changes I've been going through. He handled the idea that his mother was experimenting with her sexuality along with his best friend's mother quite well I thought. And as much as I had wanted to, I decided to hold off on telling him that Mary Ann and I were behind the mmgirls videos.

But when I entered the room with Robert right behind me, I quickly discovered that my partner in crime did not share my resolve. Mary Ann was holding up her phone with the screen facing her son. I knew instantly that she was showing him the most recent video we had sent, in which we were both masturbating together with our faces outside the frame. I couldn't tell what Andy was feeling as he watched, but it was clear that he was glued to the little screen his mom was showing him.

"Mary Ann," I began, "are you..."

"I just couldn't help it, Sherry," she replied calmly. "Andy and I got to talking and ... Well, I just had to tell him."

"Tell him what, Mom?" Robert asked me as he walked over to see what his friend was viewing. "Shit! Andy how did your mom get that?"

Robert hadn't made the connection yet.

"It's them," Andy said in what I can only describe as quiet awe.

"Honey," I said, trying to soften the blow.

"It's who?" Robert asked Andy.

"It's ... them, Dude. It's ... The video ... It's from... them!"

This time Andy made a faint gesture to his mom and me. Suddenly Robert's awestruck expression came along to match that of his friend. He looked more closely at the video playing on Mary Ann's screen.

"Get ... out... ," Robert mumbled. "What the hell? You're the mmgirls?"

He looked at me, eyes wide.

"Robert, Honey ... I wanted to tell you today. I just couldn't quite get it out."

The boys then shared astonished looks at one another, then at each of us, then back to the screen. Then we were all silent while the video finished. Thankfully it wasn't a terribly long show.

"I couldn't wait, Sherry," Mary Ann finally said. "I needed Andy to know. Are you mad?"

"No, no," I replied. "It was gonna come out soon enough anyway. Um ... how are you guys doing with this?"

Both boys still had their mouths halfway open and their eyes wide open. They were both speechless. I had no idea what they were thinking or feeling, until a little smile started on my son's face, which grew into a grin. Andy followed suit.

"What the fuck?" Robert finally said.

I had no desire to call him out on language anymore.

"Mom," he continued, "I don't ... I don't get it. I mean, I understand that you were exploring and all. And it's a little hard for me to get my head around you doing it with Andy's mom. But..."

"Why did you send those videos to us?" Andy added, addressing his own mom.

"I don't know exactly how to explain it," Mary Ann said.

"Yeah, me either," I said. "One thing kind of led to another. I watched some videos of women fooling around on their own. Then I made one of my own for Mary Ann, and then..."

"Wait," Robert interjected, "you made one for Andy's mom? A video? Then, what about the other one we got, with..."

"Was that you, Mom?" Andy asked Mary Ann. "In the first video we got?"

"Yeah, the first one we sent was just me," she replied. "That was part of our experimenting."

I was amazed at how nonchalant she sounded.

"But wait," Robert said. "Mom, you made a video yourself too, for Andy's mom?"

"Yes, but..."

"Can we see it?" both boys said almost in unison.

Mary Ann and I looked at each other and laughed.

"I gather you guys aren't completely freaked out about all this?"

"I don't know, Mom," Robert said. "I mean, you already got us to admit that we check you guys out and all. It's not the first time we've thought about it."

I was hoping they wouldn't push the idea of watching the first video I created for Mary Ann and I got lucky. Another thought occurred to Andy that distracted everyone.

"Oh shit!" he exclaimed. "That mean ... you saw ... the video we sent too, right?"

Robert momentarily turned a little pale when he realized that Mary Ann and I, had seen them jerking off. That had to sink in for a minute with them both.

"Yes, that's true, Boys," I finally said. "Looks like we've all sort of, caught one another with our pants down, huh?"

Thankfully that caused us all to laugh a little. We then reached that "what now" moment. We all looked at one another and I'm sure that was on all of our minds. Where do we go from here? Mary Ann looked at her watch and broke our trance.

"Oh no! I totally forgot about the time! Andy, we're supposed to be meeting Dad in like a half hour and I have to go home first!"

Mary Ann entered frantic mode for the next minute or two, followed by her giving Andy instructions about what they would do next, where they would be meeting Bob and so on. She kissed me on the cheek, and then they were gone, leaving Robert and me in their wake ... speaking of "what now?"

"Are you doing OK Honey? I really, really didn't want everything to come out so quickly like that."

"Yeah, I'm totally fine, Mom. Like we said, it's just ... Soooooo much to take in. I have to just think about it a little. Like, what does it all mean, you know?"

"I know very well, my dear boy. Mary Ann and I have been asking that regularly. What does it all mean, for all of us? There's just one thing I want to make sure you know, Robert."

"What's that, Mom?"

"I love you very, very much. And I don't want anything that has happened, or might happen, to hurt you or our relationship."

"Of course, Mom. I feel totally the same way. I love you too."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.