Moms Masturbate
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by Sherry Mom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Sherry got very turned on by a website featuring people getting themselves off. When she slipped her hand into her pants to join in, she had no idea her son and his friend would be coming home from school soon. Sherry didn't know she had been caught until her son's friend's mother told her she had overheard the boys talking about it. Sherry had never felt so embarrassed in her life. She promised the friend's mom she would be much more careful in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

After our passionate rendezvous, Mary Ann and I knew there was no turning back. We were crazy hot for each other, without a doubt. And that was gonna be a lot of fun for both of us. But we also knew that at the core of our collective volcano of lust was our 2 most favorite teens...

We spent the next couple of days trying to think of what we should do next. There were so many implications ... huge ones ... attached to seducing each others sons, not to mention seducing our own. We had almost gotten discouraged when I thought of checking the mmgirls email box, which I hadn't done for a few days. There we found motivation to continue our quest.

hey mmgirls! what's up? we haven't heard from you guys in a while, but we so want to! send us something to look at while we beat our bludgers ... LOL. please? we're so fucking hot for you!

Mary Ann and I looked at each other with big, saucer-eyes and open mouths.

"Oh shit," I finally whispered.

"I know," Mary Ann replied. "Oh shit."

For the next couple of minutes we were like giddy schoolgirls who just had their pigtails stuck into an inkwell by the cutest boys in class. We were laughing, and giggling, and tickling each other.

"They want us!" I finally blurted out.

"I know!" Mary Ann said.

"Of course, they don't know who we are."

"Oh, that's true. What are we gonna do?"

"Not that question again! Mar, I don't think I can wait anymore. We have to just tell them that we're the mmgirls."

"Better yet, let's show them."

"Seriously? How?"

"We'll just let them catch both of us masturbating."

Mary Ann said this so calmly. She may as well have been saying, We'll just have pasta instead of potatoes. It made me laugh a little. She looked at me quizzically.

"I'm sorry Honey. I just can't believe you're the same person! I like it, a lot, but I just can't believe what comes out of your mouth sometimes."

"And I have you to thank, Sherry," she said warmly. "And I mean that."

"Oh, thank you Mary Ann! But seriously, I'm afraid that letting our boys find is in the middle of diddling, together, might be too big a step. I like the concept, but I just don't know if they're ready for that, or if we are either."

"OK. Do you have a better idea?"

"Maybe just a variation on your idea. We sent them a video of you doing it. And they sent us a video of themselves doing it. Why don't we send a video of us both masturbating? Without faces, of course."

"Hmm ... I guess you're right. Catching us both in the act might be a little too much. OK, let's do a video. Send them back an email and tell them something is coming."

"Coming? No pun intended, Mary Ann?"

"Ha!" she laughed. "No, no pun intended. But yes to cumming. Only spelled with a U and not an O."

"Right."

"Hey Sherry?"

"What Mar?"

"What does it mean, 'while they 'beat their bludgers?' I mean, I know what that means ... jerking off. But what's a bludger?"

"It's a Harry Potter thing," I replied.

"Oh, OK."

Hot chicks that we had become, we couldn't wait to act on the next stage of our plan. I sent the boys a quick but tantalizing email from mmgirls, letting them know they had a treat on the way, and that their "bludgers" should be ready for a good, hard pounding.

We went right to my room, and while I was setting up the camera, Mary Ann was getting undressed. I had her lay on the bed so I could adjust the camera so that it would capture both of us from just above our boobs down to our knees. It actually ended up that the frame captured almost to our feet, but after testing it, the most important piece worked ... our faces were out of the frame.

I don't know if there's a Harry Potter euphemism for vaginas. Leaky cauldrons? But whatever they might be called, we had fun playing with them. We lay next to each other like some of the girls we had seen online. We didn't talk or make too much noise. We interlocked our inside legs, and we each spread the other leg so we could get full access to the goodies.

We were both wet as hell from the whole idea, so it didn't take long for us to get going, or to finish. Not more than 5 minutes had gone by when we were climaxing. First me, then Mary Ann. Afterward we kept our legs locked, and we held hands. We were looking at each other and smiling, but of course that was out of the frame of the camera.

We watched the video through to make sure everything was as it should be, and it was. After Mary Ann left I did some quick editing, and off our video went, on its way to our horny boys. We had no way of knowing that our plans were about to take a turn that we would never have expected.


"Sherry, can you please come over to my house?"

That was all Mary Ann said when I answered my phone. No hello. Just that.

"Mary Ann? Wh ... what? What did you say?"

"I need you to come over, Sherry. Now. Please. I'll explain everything when you get here. Just please come over."

"Mary Ann, wait. Did ... did something happen? Is everybody OK?"

"Yes, something happened. But nobody's hurt or anything. Please, just come as soon as you can."

What the fuck? I had never heard Mary Ann sounding like that. She sounded ... terrible. If I hadn't asked if everyone was OK, I would have thought surely someone had died. But clearly something was wrong. So I got in my car and went.

Mary Ann met me at the door of her house and invited me in. She lead me into her kitchen, where her husband Bob was sitting. He looked about as unsettled as Mary Ann had sounded on the phone.

"Hi, Bob," I said as I extended my hand. "Haven't seen you in a while, even though the boys spend so much time together."

"Oh, yes, of course," he replied as he shook my hand. "Yes, hello Sherry."

"So, Mary Ann," I said, "what's going on. You sounded strange on the phone."

"Why don't you sit down, Sherry?" Mary Ann replied.

"Um, OK, sure."

"Sherry, Bob found something ... He found something in ... in Andy's email."

My heart suddenly felt like it was being squeezed ... hard.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.