Moms Masturbate
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by Sherry Mom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sherry got very turned on by a website featuring people getting themselves off. When she slipped her hand into her pants to join in, she had no idea her son and his friend would be coming home from school soon. Sherry didn't know she had been caught until her son's friend's mother told her she had overheard the boys talking about it. Sherry had never felt so embarrassed in her life. She promised the friend's mom she would be much more careful in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Mary Ann and I let things rest for a few days after our little rendezvous with our sons' jerk-off videos. I didn't even get myself off more than maybe... 3 times during that period. I don't know what Mary Ann's activity level was like. But I'm pretty sure we were both pondering the same thing during that break from each other. What the hell do we do now?

I had sent a very brief email to the boys from mmgirls. I basically told them that "the other m" and I both thought their videos were hot as hell, and that they would hear from us soon. I didn't know what else to say.

As for Mary Ann and me, I kept wondering ... Should we just stop things in their tracks? Just never email the boys again and let it all blow over? Should we enter into our own relationship ... just the mmgirls, and try that out? Should we get slutty and find other guys (maybe young ones like our sons) and flirt with them, or do more than flirt? Or ... dare I even think it ... should we further pursue something with our own sons? I mean, would it be the absolute end of the world if she had a thing with my son, and I had one with hers?

The biggest problem I could see with that ... and I saw many, many problems with that last scenario ... was the fact that, the boys said they found us both hot. Did that mean that they had considered being with ... their own mothers? Robert with me, and Andy with Mary Ann? Not that I hadn't thought about that a time or two with my hand between my legs by that point.

Mary Ann finally showed up one morning after Robert had left for school.

"I'm sorry Sherry," she said as soon as I opened the door. "I just had to talk to you."

"Um, it's OK Mar," I replied. "We weren't out of touch or anything. You could have called me or texted me or whatever."

"I don't know. I just, felt like you wanted a break or something, after ... you know."

"No, not at all. Why would you think that? Do you feel guilty, or awkward, about what we did?"

"No ... maybe ... I don't know. There's just so much swirling around my head. I don't know what I think. Well, there is one thing I..."

"What Mary Ann? What is it?"

"Sherry, I need to ... Can I..."

"Can you what, Honey? What's up?"

"Can I kiss you, Sherry?"

"What? Mary Ann ... can you ... kiss me?"

She didn't wait for an answer after that. She awkwardly pushed herself toward me, and planted her lips on mine. It was sort of like a first boy-girl kiss in Middle School. She kept her eyes open. She didn't move, or even pucker much. After a few seconds she pulled away.

"I'm sorry!" she exclaimed.

"It's OK, really," I replied. "But Mar, what's up? You seem really agitated or something. What's the matter?"

"I just haven't been able to stop thinking, about so many things, Sherry. Not just about the boys. I mean, I've thought a lot about that. And I don't know what we should do about that whole thing. But ... well, I've been thinking so much about you."

"What do you mean, Mary Ann?"

"I can't stop thinking about you. After what we did last time we were together ... Sherry, I swear I've masturbated at least a dozen times!"

I guess that filled me in on her activity level.

"Honey, there's nothing wrong with that. Maybe you're making up for lost time or something."

"I even ... oh I can't believe this. I even did it for my husband."

"What? Really? You mean you ... Wow, that seems like a big step. How was it?"

"It was fine, I guess. It shocked him, I'll tell you that. It shocked me too, that I did that."

"Did he like it? Did it turn him on?"

"Yeah, I guess. Yeah, it turned him on. He was pretty hot after that. It was ... well, yes it was very good actually ... being with him. But Sherry..."

She looked awkwardly at the floor.

"What? Tell me, Honey. It's OK, whatever it is."

"It's ... it's you, Sherry. I can't stop thinking about you. I mean, when I've been with you. When I, or we've been masturbating ... well, I've never felt anything like it, ever."

"That's not a bad thing, is it? I want you to feel good. I'm glad you're finding out things about yourself."

"Really? Really, it's not bad?"

"No, of course not. What are you worried about, Mar?"

She hung her head again for a few moments before going on.

"I'm worried that ... that I might be ... a lesbian or something."

"What?" I said, trying not to chuckle too obviously, mostly because it was about the last thing I ever thought would come out of Mary Ann's mouth. "A ... a lesbian? Why would you think that? Not that there's anything wrong with it. But, I mean, we haven't even done anything. Not really."

"But I want to, Sherry!" she blurted out, I think more boldly than she wanted, because she immediately looked at the floor once again before repeating herself in a softer voice. "I ... want to, Sherry. I really, really want to ... with you."

The next kiss wasn't awkward at all. Suddenly it was as though we just melted into one another. We moved toward each other. I slipped a hand behind her head, she put her arm around my waist, and our lips came together firmly. And I swear, I don't think they parted for more than a half second for the next ten minutes.

I'm not even sure how we got onto the couch, but we did. She was backed up to the arm rest, and I was half on top of her, and we kissed, and kissed, and kissed. I've been with girls before, but I've never made out with one as intensely as I did with Mary Ann the first time.

We kissed each others lips, we nibbled, we explored with our tongues, we sucked each others tongues. She even licked my lips with the tip of her tongue a number of times. I don't think anyone had ever done that to me before. It drove me wild. And we were both moaning and grunting and whispering words and small phrases to each other the whole time.

"Oh ... oh yes ... Mmmm ... mmhmmmm ... Ahh ... yeah ... yeah ... ohhhh wow ... kissmekissmekissme ... mmm ... mmm ... mmm..."

And on and on it went. We both had on blouses with buttons, and after the first long round of kissing, we started to unbutton each other. Our lips still rarely parted during this activity. But once the shirts were off our shoulders, we started kissing each others necks, then reaching for each others bras.

"Ohhhh, my breasts," Mary Ann whispered. "Touch my breasts Sherry. Please ... I need you to touch them. Ohhhh please, please."

Like she could have stopped me. In no time both our shirts and bras were on the floor, and not only was I caressing her tits, I was kissing them. I had seen her body before, but I didn't realize what nice boobs she has. They're not too big, but they're beautiful and full. And she has big nipples. Big round areolae, and nipples that stick out and get really hard. They were a blast to suck on and nibble.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.