Moms Masturbate - Cover

Moms Masturbate

Copyright© 2013 by Sherry Mom

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sherry got very turned on by a website featuring people getting themselves off. When she slipped her hand into her pants to join in, she had no idea her son and his friend would be coming home from school soon. Sherry didn't know she had been caught until her son's friend's mother told her she had overheard the boys talking about it. Sherry had never felt so embarrassed in her life. She promised the friend's mom she would be much more careful in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

After Mary Ann and I had exhausted ourselves, we went to separate bathrooms in my house to get ourselves in order. When we were both fully clothed again and sitting at my table with coffee in front of us, I realized something that made me chuckle.

"What's so funny, Sherry?"

"Something just occurred to me Mary Ann."

"What?"

"I just realized that you got what you asked me for."

"What are you talking about?"

"Did you forget already? The reason all this really got going was that you asked me if I would masturbate with you and show you how it's done."

"Oh my gosh! You're right!"

"If you hadn't asked me to do that, and I hadn't played this little game with you, we never would have done what we just did."

"You were playing a game with me, Sherry?"

"Well, sort of. I'm sorry to make you jump through hoops like that Mary Ann. But I just had to know that you were really serious before I got too involved. Given how this whole thing started, I didn't want to be the one being called-out for my behavior again."

"Oh, OK. I guess I can understand that."

"Forgive me?"

"Yes, of course, Sherry."

"Good. And now, I sort of ... have a confession to make Mary Ann."

"Really? What would that be?"

"You know the videos I showed you that got you so hot?"

"Yes, of course."

"Well, I um ... I kinda made one myself."

"No way. You did?"

"Yes. But I wasn't at all ready to show it to you."

"I understand. But ... well, can you show me now?"

"Yes, now I want to show you. But there's something else."

"OK, go ahead Sherry."

"Well, something happened that got me super horny, which is why I made the video in the first place."

"I'm all ears."

"I came home one day, and the boys were here, only they didn't hear me come in. And they were ... talking."

"Yeah? So?"

"They were talking about ... when they heard me ... touching myself."

"OK, well, I heard them talking about that too."

"The thing is, it wasn't just me they were talking about."

"What do you mean, Sherry?"

"They were talking about ... both of us. You and me."

"What? Get out!"

"I'm totally serious. They were talking about ... how hot they think we are. And Andy said, he thinks about me, and Robert said, he thinks about you all the time."

"I can't believe this."

"I know. But, there's a little more to it. They didn't ... They didn't, stop at talking."

"I'm not following."

"They did, what we just saw them do on the video. They ... jerked off."

"What, up in Robert's room?"

"No, right in my living room."

"They did not!"

"They did. I swear."

"Well Sherry! What did you do?"

"I listened to them, all the way, until they finished. And then after they left, I was so horny, I masturbated and made the video."

"Oh my gosh, Sherry. I can't believe you did that."

"There's one more thing. I made the video for you, Mary Ann. I talked to you the whole time I was making it."

"Oh my. I don't know what to say."

"Do you want to see it, Mary Ann?"

"Are you kidding me? Of course I want to see it. But ... tell me more about, what they were saying ... about us? You said they were talking ... about you and me?"

"Yes. I couldn't believe it. I wish I could remember all the things they said, but I was so worked up. I talked about them in the video though."

"Do you remember anything?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.