Moms Masturbate - Cover

Moms Masturbate

Copyright© 2013 by Sherry Mom

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sherry got very turned on by a website featuring people getting themselves off. When she slipped her hand into her pants to join in, she had no idea her son and his friend would be coming home from school soon. Sherry didn't know she had been caught until her son's friend's mother told her she had overheard the boys talking about it. Sherry had never felt so embarrassed in her life. She promised the friend's mom she would be much more careful in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

When I had regained my composure, I prepared to email our little "lust-letter" to Robert and Andy. After thinking about it for a bit, I created the email name, mmgirls to send this and future messages to our sons. It felt naughty as hell knowing that "mm" referred to Mom and Mom! And I figured the boys would go crazy trying to figure out what girls they knew who hung out together and whose names both started with M! Simple pleasures.

Anyway, I kept the message very simple. I made it clear to the boys that we were girls they knew, that there were really 2 of us, and that we wanted to tease the hell out of them. I kept it light, playful but intriguing. Soon the video of Mary Ann's close-up orgasm show was on it's way to our sons. I was so hot after doing that, I got myself off again.

As a mom, I've never minded driving my son and his friends around. I found that oftentimes, when the kids are in the backseat talking, they pretty much forget there are parents in the car. They get so wrapped up in their urgent conversations that they'll say almost anything. It just so happened that I had both Robert and Andy in the car when Andy got the email. Ha!

"What's this, Dude?" Andy said to my son.

"What?" Robert replied. I assume he was looking at Andy's phone.

"It's to both of us. Did you get it too?"

"I don't know," Robert said, apparently not wanting to be bothered by some random email. "Who's it from anyway?"

"Some girls."

Then things were silent for a minute. I assume he had seen there was a video attached and he was waiting for it to load. I then heard say what I'm sure was a curse word under his breath. As clueless as they get, they're still usually pretty careful about swearing in front of parents at this stage. Nonetheless, I figured he was then watching. A few seconds later I could tell he was slapping my son's arm.

"What? Dude, what?"

"Look!" Andy said in a whisper, which of course I heard perfectly because he was sitting right behind me.

Extended silence. They were both watching it.

I caught a few glances of their amazed expressions in the rear view mirror. Eyes were wide.

"Oh, Man!" Robert exclaimed as softly as he could.

"I know!" Andy replied.

"Who? Who was it?"

"I have NO idea!"

I couldn't help but stir them up a little.

"What are you guys talking about," I said over my shoulder.

"Oh, nothing, Mom. It's no big deal."

"Yeah, just some dumb video."

"Oh, OK," I replied. "I thought something exciting was going on, with the way you guys were acting."

"No, Mom. Don't worry about it."

I'm very used to getting responses like that from my son. Typical teen talk. But this time I knew there was in fact something going on that the boys were very excited about, which of course they weren't about to share with Mom. I tried hard to keep from chuckling or even laughing out loud.

I dropped the boys off at their destination, and truly wished I didn't have a meeting to get to. My real desire was to get myself off thinking about the boys watching the video of Mary Ann rubbing herself. But that would have to wait.

Later that evening I sent a text and an email to Mary Ann to tell her about my car experience with Robert and Andy, but she didn't respond to either. I had to wait until the next morning. Mary Ann arrived at my door shortly after Robert had left for school. Her face turned bright read as I told her about the boys watching her little show in my back seat.

"Ohhhhhhh, Sherry!" she groaned. "What were we thinking?"

"What, Mary Ann?" I replied. "Are you sorry we did it? They had no clue who it was in the video, I promise."

"I don't know how I feel. Not all bad I guess. Did they seem like they were ... you know... into it?"

"It was hard to tell. At that point they seemed mostly shocked. I don't know what happened after they had a chance to think about it and talk about it." I paused as a thought occurred to me. "Damn, I didn't even think to check and see if they replied to the email! What an idiot I am!"

Soon I was opening up the "mmgirls" email and sure enough, there was a response waiting for us. Well, 2 responses ... each with an attachment.

"Oh my gosh!" Mary Ann exclaimed. "They wrote back! They both wrote back!"

I opened Robert's message first.

"hey mmgirls," I read aloud. "we don't know who the hell you guys are, but damn!!! we want to know so bad! you really KNOW us? do we know YOU? btw, there's a video attached for you. Andy's sending one too."

I opened Andy's message, which said nearly the same exact thing.

"What did they attach?" Mary Ann asked nervously.

"A video," I responded. "Each of their emails has a video attached. I never expected that."

"What would they send video of?"

"Honey, after what we sent them, what do you think they sent video of?"

"No! No way! Do you really think... ?"

"Only one way to find out. Which should we look at first, your kid or mine?"

"How about Robert? Since I was the one to put my ... you know ... on display. Then let's see what your son sent first. Is that OK?"

"I can't argue Mary Ann. Only fair. Here we go."

I felt nervous and anxious for the first time since Mary had confronted me about my behaviors. Since then I had been pretty cocky, and horny. Now I was about to see what my son's response would be to an anonymous video of a woman masturbating. The video opened with him sitting at his desk. I could only assume Andy was doing the filming.

"Um, hey," Robert said to the camera, or probably to Andy's phone. "We got your video. And uh ... it was totally hot. We thought ... Andy and me ... we thought ... Well, we wondered why you sent it. You said you guys know us. We figure you want to know us more if you sent that video. So, I guess, I'll show you more."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.