Moms Masturbate - Cover

Moms Masturbate

Copyright© 2013 by Sherry Mom

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sherry got very turned on by a website featuring people getting themselves off. When she slipped her hand into her pants to join in, she had no idea her son and his friend would be coming home from school soon. Sherry didn't know she had been caught until her son's friend's mother told her she had overheard the boys talking about it. Sherry had never felt so embarrassed in her life. She promised the friend's mom she would be much more careful in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

I sent Mary Ann off with her assignment. Masturbate to completion so that our sons could hear, just like they heard me. On the one hand I felt it was a fairly reasonable request, especially since I had done it myself. On the other hand, the more I thought about it, it was probably a huge thing to ask her to do. True that I had done it. But I didn't know the boys were listening at the time. I'm not sure I could have done it that first time had I known.

My latter instinct was right on. I told Mary Ann to complete her task in a few days, and to let me know the results. After three days she called me, but not to report success.

"I'm so sorry, Sherry," she said sheepishly on the phone.

"What's the problem, Mary Ann?" I asked, trying to sound firm, but not so harsh as to discourage her from further involvement.

"I tried, Sherry. I really, really tried. I just can't do it."

"How do you mean, you tried? How did you try?"

She paused, I assumed to collect her thoughts before going on.

"The other night, the boys were over here. And it was just them and me. My husband was out of town. When Andy and Robert came upstairs to go to bed, I ... I was in my bed under my sheet. And I was ... I was naked."

"Totally naked?" I asked.

"Yes. And I started to do it."

"How were they supposed to hear you?"

"I left my door open ... almost halfway!" she exclaimed.

"You did? Well, I'm actually impressed, Mary Ann. So, what happened?"

"Well, I started to do it. I was laying in bed ... doing it. And they came upstairs. And I tried ... I tried to make noise, Sherry. I tried so hard to moan or something. And ... nothing came out. I tried and tried. And then they were in Andy's room with the door closed."

"So did you stop?"

"No! No, I didn't! I ... I..."

"Tell me, Mary Ann. What did you do?"

"I pulled the sheet off myself. I was laying there totally naked. And I did it. I did it all the way."

"No shit? With your door open?"

"Yes! See? I really tried."

"I give you credit, Mary Ann. That was pretty gutsy. But they still didn't hear you?"

"No. They never came back out of Andy's room."

I thought for a few moments before replying.

"Let me think about this, Mary Ann. I do give you a lot of credit for trying, like I said."

"Well Sherry, isn't it enough that I really tried?"

"No, Mary Ann. I'm sorry, but it isn't."

I don't know what was making me hold the line I had established. I guess it was just the fact that she was actually doing what I told her to do. It was exciting and I kinda wanted to keep it up. And to my amazement, Mary Ann was going along with it.

"Oh, OK. Then think about it and tell me what I should try next, OK?"

"Yes Honey. I will. I'll talk to you soon."

I realized that it was could be quite a challenge to set up a situation that allowed the boys to hear Mary Ann getting herself off. The more I thought about it ... the more I imagined her diddling herself, naked in bed, with our sons right down the hall, the more I wanted to do something about it.

Thinking about her doing that made me want a visual. I thought I'd log onto the site I had come to enjoy and see if I could find a video of a woman masturbating who looked like Mary Ann. I found more than I had bargained for.

Pretty much by accident I found another site all about women playing with themselves. But this one showed the entire thing. Not just the girls' faces. I was instantly hooked. It wasn't long before I found that the videos weren't all solo. Some of them had 2 women diddling themselves at the same time. And kissing ... and licking ... oh yeah.

I was fingering my wet pussy about 5 seconds after I started watching these women go at it. They weren't really doing each other, at least not all the time. They were usually lying on a bed next to one another, both naked, and they were sort of cuddled together. They each had one of their legs hooked together with the other girl's leg. They were talking, and giggling, and soon they were moaning together while rubbing themselves off.

I came like a fucking earthquake. Holy shit, did I get into it. It just looked like the most natural thing for 2 women to be masturbating together. Then all I could think of was how much I wanted to do the same thing with Mary Ann. But I still wanted her to follow-through on what I had told her she had to do. I was digging the control thing a little more than I expected. A lot more, actually.

Mary Ann came over the next day. By then I had come up with something I wanted her to do.

"OK, here's what I have in mind for you," I began. "I've been watching these videos of women masturbating. In some of them you can only see the girls' faces and nothing else. In others, you can see everything. So, we're going to give it a slightly different twist with you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.