Moms Masturbate - Cover

Moms Masturbate

Copyright© 2013 by Sherry Mom

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sherry got very turned on by a website featuring people getting themselves off. When she slipped her hand into her pants to join in, she had no idea her son and his friend would be coming home from school soon. Sherry didn't know she had been caught until her son's friend's mother told her she had overheard the boys talking about it. Sherry had never felt so embarrassed in her life. She promised the friend's mom she would be much more careful in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

By the end of the night, with 4 orgasms behind me, my thinking was much clearer. I realized that I was not about to send that video to Mary Ann, at least not for the time being. I had really lost control, for a while. Hearing our sons jerking off and talking about Mary Ann and me in my own living room had pushed me over the edge. And I still felt pretty good about my afternoon masturbation being the thing that kicked all of this off. But I wasn't prepared to make myself that vulnerable again so soon.

So, the little flash video camera containing my horny display was locked away in the safe in my bedroom, to be retrieved another time. However, there was still Mary Ann's proposal on the table. What was I going to do next with her? By morning an idea had come to mind.

I knew Robert and Andy were still at Mary Ann's, where they had slept over. I called Mary Ann as soon as I could without risking waking up the whole house and asked her to come over to talk. Thankfully she was already up and showered by the time I called, and she was able to come pretty quickly.

"Hi," I said with an appropriate amount of enthusiasm when she arrived. "Good to see you. Come on in."

"Hi Sherry," Mary Ann replied.

I couldn't exactly read her mood, but when she gave me an unexpected hug, I figured she was still feeling pretty humble. I returned her hug and led her into the house. A few minutes later, coffees in hand, we were sitting in my family room.

"Did the boys give you any trouble last night?" I asked.

"Oh no, of course not. They've got the sleepover routine down at both of our houses. They just watched movies and played video games the whole time."

"That's good. Well Mary Ann, I'll get right to the point."

She seemed a bit surprised by my boldness, but she went with it.

"OK, Sherry. So, I take it you've been thinking about what I asked you."

"Of course I have, Mary Ann. Truly, I've thought a lot about it." (A big understatement.) "I have to tell you that the things you said really took me by surprise. That was the last thing I ever thought you'd be asking."

"I know. And once more, I truly apologize. I realize that, I think I was just trying to ... I don't know. My husband is always saying I should take more responsibility for important things. And this felt pretty important, so I may have gotten too worked up."

"It's OK. Thanks for saying that again. And your apology is accepted. For what it's worth, here's how I've landed on this thing. What you asked me to do sounds really intriguing. But I have to admit to being a little gun shy after they way this all started. Maybe you didn't mean to, but you really made me feel like an irresponsible idiot after the boys heard me. I'm just not totally over that. And because of that, I guess I don't completely trust you, Mary Ann."

"Wh ... what do you mean, Sherry? Don't ... trust me ... how?"

"Like, I'm not completely convinced you didn't make your request up to try and humiliate me again in some way."

"Oh no! Sherry, never!"

"Well, I appreciate you saying that. But you're asking me to kind of, put myself out there. If you're really not desiring what you asked me for, and you have some other plan, that would be really hurtful to me, and I'm not willing to take that chance."

"Sherry, please don't think that. How can I prove to you that I really, really want ... what I asked you for? I'm totally and completely sincere, I swear."

"I thought about that. And there are a couple of things I'd like you to do that would prove to me that you're on the level."

"OK, anything. I really want you to trust me."

"I'm glad, Mary Ann. So here's where we start. If you really do want me to help you, um ... experience more joy with yourself, then I need to know where we're starting from."

"I ... I'm not sure what you mean, Sherry."

"Basically, you asked me to help you learn how to pleasure yourself more effectively. I think I can help. But for me to do that, I need to know what we're dealing with. So, I'd like you to show me what you've been doing up to now."

By then I think my meaning was sinking in. But she still wasn't sure what to do. I just stared at her and smiled for a bit before speaking again.

"Now, Mary Ann. I mean, show me what you do when you touch yourself, right now."

This time there was no mistaking what I wanted. And she knew I meant it. Obediently, she stood up, unbuckled her belt, then opened her pants. Truthfully, inside I was nervous as hell. I had no idea if she would actually go through with what I was telling her to do, or if she would tell me to go to hell. But it seemed my show of confidence was working, because soon she was dropping her pants to the floor and stepping out of them.

"Um, Sherry, should ... should I... ," she stuttered as she tugged at the waistband of her panties.

"It's up to you, Mary Ann Honey. If you want to take them off, that's great. If you want to leave them on ... for now ... then leave them on and sit back down."

She hesitated then sunk back into the upholstered chair she had been in, directly across from me, underwear intact ... for now. She looked at me as if expecting further instructions. I just waited, still smiling, hoping she would get the idea that I had already told her what I wanted and wasn't going to do so again. And like a miracle, it worked.

Mary Ann leaned back in the chair, scooted her hips forward and spread her legs by a foot or so. Rather than look at me, she looked down between her legs, as if she had forgotten the way to her genitalia. But a few seconds later she remembered the route, and her hand found it's way to the outside of her panties, which is where she started.

She slowly but surely began sliding her hand up and down the crotch of her underwear. She was biting her lip and looking like she was really determined to make an effort. I watched expectantly for at least 2 minutes, but Mary Ann's face showed no sign of pleasure at all. Finally she looked up at me, not sure of her next step.

"Um, you do put your hand inside your panties at some point, don't you Honey?"

"Oh," she said, seeming slightly surprised, by what I'm not sure. "Oh yes, of course."

Obligingly, with no apparent increase in excitement, she moved her hand back up to the waistband, then sneaked it underneath and down between her legs once more. I thought I saw a bit more recognition that she was in fact making contact with her pussy, but I couldn't guarantee it. I decided to up the stakes a bit.

"Mary Ann, Sweetie ... I think you should take the panties off."

"R ... really?"

"Yes, I think so. Go ahead, take them off."

She got up again and slid her underwear down and off. That answered two questions I had pondered briefly. She clearly didn't shave, or even trim I'm guessing. And, the carpets matched the drapes. She then sat back down.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.