Moms Masturbate - Cover

Moms Masturbate

Copyright© 2013 by Sherry Mom

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sherry got very turned on by a website featuring people getting themselves off. When she slipped her hand into her pants to join in, she had no idea her son and his friend would be coming home from school soon. Sherry didn't know she had been caught until her son's friend's mother told her she had overheard the boys talking about it. Sherry had never felt so embarrassed in her life. She promised the friend's mom she would be much more careful in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

As I drove home after meeting with Mary Ann I kept thinking about how guilty and ashamed I should be. Should be. But I wasn't. I mean, of course at first ... when she first told me what had happened, I wanted to crawl under the table and die. But by the time I was in my car and heading home I was just wondering why I didn't feel worse. I think I even tried to tell myself how irresponsible I was. It just didn't stick.

Robert was home when I got there. I was no longer worried about things seeming weird with him. Like Mary Ann had said, I had been around him and Andy since "it" happened, and neither of them seemed to look at me funny. I will admit that I was on the lookout for some sign that what they had overheard was on my son's mind. But there was no indication he was even thinking about it at all.

"Hey Mom," Robert said when I came in.

"Hi Honey," I replied. "How was school?"

"Eh ... The usual. Nothing much going on."

"That's what I figured, because it's what you always say. If I didn't know better I would think you didn't even go to school."

"I wish, Mom. I guess there's just not much to tell. I go, I'm there, and I come home."

"I understand."

"But if anything big happens, you'll be the first to know, Mom."

"Thanks Honey. I feel better now."

We smiled at each other and I went on about my business. Everything seemed normal. I was glad.

I didn't think much more about my conversation with Mary Ann until bedtime that night. By then, not only was I past feeling guilty, but the truth is that I was turned on. At that point it wasn't because it excited me so much thinking about two teenage boys listening to me diddle. (That would come a little later.)

Just getting the chance to talk openly about sex, even if wasn't all that openly, just thrilled me to my toes. I love talking about sex in all its forms. So, not only have I spent the last few years alone in bed, but other than with some like-minded online friends, my life has been pretty devoid of sex talk since my divorce.

So, even though my talk with Mary Ann was about how irresponsible I had been, and how I should be more careful (and less noisy), it still got me wet to think about it. As strange as it may sound, I wasn't thinking about anything like getting fucked, or licking a pretty girl's butthole, or getting my pussy eaten. I just thought of getting to talk about masturbation with another adult, in public as I fingered myself.

"They boys heard you," Mary Ann had said. "They heard you... masturbating." I thought about her saying that to me, over and over. "Masturbating ... masturbating ... masturbating. They heard you!"

Why that made me so hot, I have no idea. But I had to shove my face into my pillow ... hard, when I came, so I wouldn't be heard again by my son, who was in his own room, 2 doors away. I was on my stomach by then, humping my fingers and moaning into the pillow. It was fucking awesome.

A couple of days later I got a totally unexpected text message, from none-other than Mary Ann, asking me to meet her for coffee again. Since I had gotten over feeling like a totally worthless mother, I figured I didn't care if she wanted to give me more grief about my indiscretion. I agreed to meet her that afternoon.

"Thanks for meeting me again," Mary Ann said as we took our table.

"Sure," I replied somewhat coolly. "Always glad to meet with a friend."

She seemed to miss my mild sarcasm. Friend? We were friends?

"Sherry, I want to apologize for the other day."

That wasn't at all what I expected to hear from her.

"Really?" I said, wanting to drop my attitude, but not feeling quite sure if I could yet. "Well, what do you mean? Why do you need to apologize?"

"I'm afraid I came on too strong ... that I was too hard on you."

I decided that it seemed safe enough to relax.

"I didn't feel that way, Mary Ann. I mean, I was surprised at what you had to tell me. But I understand you being kind of weirded-out by the whole thing. And the truth is, I think it took a lot of guts for you to talk to me about it. I didn't think you were too hard on me."

"Well, thanks for that. I'm just afraid I was being really judgmental."

"No, no. A little judgmental, but not what I would call really judgmental."

That made her smile, more warmly than I would have expected.

"Good, I'm glad, Sherry."

"Yeah, it's all good."

"That's good. You know, I know I don't know you very well, but I do know your son, and he's really a great kid."

"Thank you, Mary Ann. I feel the same way about Andy."

"Thanks. But I have to tell you that I really respect that you've been parenting by yourself since your divorce."

"I appreciate that. It's not easy. But being in a loveless marriage wasn't a walk in the park either. This is much better for Robert and me both."

"Can I ... can I ask you something, Sherry?"

"After the conversation we had a few days ago? Sure. Anything."

"OK. Well, this will seem kind of strange I'm sure, especially after what I said when we met the first time."

"Go for it, Mary Ann."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.