Moms Masturbate - Cover

Moms Masturbate

Copyright© 2013 by Sherry Mom

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sherry got very turned on by a website featuring people getting themselves off. When she slipped her hand into her pants to join in, she had no idea her son and his friend would be coming home from school soon. Sherry didn't know she had been caught until her son's friend's mother told her she had overheard the boys talking about it. Sherry had never felt so embarrassed in her life. She promised the friend's mom she would be much more careful in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

This whole thing started with an incredibly awkward conversation with the mom of one of my son's friends. Well, actually I guess it started when I first stumbled upon a video from that silly website. But I'll get to that. First, the conversation with Mary Ann, who is the mother of Andy, my son Robert's best friend.

"Thanks for meeting me, Sherry," Mary Ann said.

"Oh, of course," I replied. "I've always thought we should have coffee, since the boys are always together."

"Yes, well, I have too. But I'm afraid that my asking you to get together wasn't just a social invitation."

"Really?" I said as a variety of thoughts ran through my mind: she's going to try and sell me something, get me to volunteer for something, try and convince me to believe in something, etc. I was wrong on all counts.

"Yes ... yes, there's something I felt I had to talk to you about."

"OK, Mary Ann. What is it?"

"Well, this isn't easy to bring up, Sherry. But I, well ... I'm concerned of course. And I just ... well, not only am I concerned, but I also thought you needed to know about this."

"Geez Mary Ann. You're concerned about something? What's going on?"

I figured then it wasn't about raffle tickets, or joining her bowling league, or anything like that.

"When the boys were over yesterday after school, I heard them talking. And I want you to know, I don't make a habit of listening in when they talk. But sometimes you just overhear things, and sometimes you can't help but listen."

"I get that, of course Mary Ann. But, what were they talking about?"

"Well Sherry ... they were um ... They were talking about ... you."

"Me? OK, I don't get it. What do you mean?"

"Oh dear," Mary Ann said, after which she let out a big sigh. "Well, they were talking about, how they've... heard you."

"I ... what? I'm not following, Mary Ann. What does that mean?"

"Sherry, forgive me if I have this totally wrong, but I don't think so. I heard them pretty clearly. They said they had heard you ... masturbating. Although they didn't use that word."

I'm sure my eyes got as big as saucers, and that my face became red as a beet.

"Wha... ? Mary Ann ... how ... when... ?"

"I'm not exactly sure. It sounded like it was a day after school, earlier this week, I think. Does that make sense to you?"

My mind was racing. Since Robert's dad and I divorced two years ago, masturbation had become my favorite hobby, for sure. I was responsible for my own orgasms the whole time we were married, so that was nothing new. Admittedly I do it most every day. But it's almost always at night when Robert's asleep. And even then, I'm careful to be as quiet as possible when I know he's in the house, and even more so if Andy or some other friend is sleeping over.

Then it hit me.

"Oh, shit Mary Ann. I ... wait a minute. There was one time ... Monday I think, when I ... In the afternoon, which I rarely do, believe me. But Robert wasn't home! There's no way I would have done that during the way when Robert was home, much less if he and Andy both were in the house. Mary Ann ... I am so embarrassed, and so sorry."

She looked understandably skeptical.

"Sherry, what you do in private is your business. I know about your divorce, and it can't be easy raising Robert by yourself. I'm sure you get lonely. But can't you keep this kind of thing to yourself?"

"Mary Ann, please ... I do keep that to myself. Of course I do. I just don't understand how they could possibly have heard me."

"So, you do remember ... doing that on Monday, I take it? You didn't think it was possible the boys could walk in on you?"

"I just don't know what to say. Well, yes. Yes, I do remember ... doing that. But like I said, the boys weren't there."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.