Space Derelicts - Cover

Space Derelicts

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 4

Susan said, "I am interested in your surplus males, but why are you willing to dispose of three potential breeders?"

"Oh, that's easy. We only keep six breeders around at any one time, and these are just more than we can use."

"Well, your highness, Sappho, may I see these three males? They may be of use to us." I could tell from the look in Susan's eye that she was going to take the children just to keep Sappho from killing them, but she wanted to make her action look good to the tyrant. Sappho was definitely mentally unstable, but it might be possible to get even more male children from her if she could be kept placated.

Sappho had Naomi take us to the creche where the males were kept. The three boys appeared to be about age 4, 2, and 1. There was nothing obviously wrong with them, except that they simply sat or lay where they were and did nothing unless they were given specific orders. Of course, the 1 year old boy did not have enough language skills yet to understand what was said to him. However, the 4-year-old moved and did what he was ordered to do, but he was very mechanical about it, almost as if he were a robot rather than a human.

Susan was examining that boy in more detail because of his ability to respond to spoken commands with some facility. That was when she noticed a strange scar on his head. Further discreet examination showed the same scar on the other two boys. Susan asked, "Naomi, I notice that all three boys have the same kind of scar on their scalp. Can you tell me what caused that?"

"Oh, that. That's just the scar from their operation to make sure that they follow orders. After all, they are only to be used as breeders, so they do not need any initiative. Without the operation, they are willful boys who will grow up to be willful men. All of our males have that operation shortly after they are born. Don't you do something like that?"

"No, we have other methods. They involve mind conditioning so that the males do whatever we females want from them. We find a little initiative helpful in some of the work we have our males do."

"Oh, well, I guess that's okay, but we want our males to be completely docile. Any work that needs to be done can be done by the female slaves."

"How do you force your slaves to be so subservient? That must be difficult to manage."

"Oh, no, it is easy once they learn what will happen if they don't follow orders. Here, I'll show you how we do it.

"You, slave, come here. Hand me your chain." The slave looked very unhappy, but did not say anything as she hurried to Naomi and handed her the chain that was attached to her pussy lips. Naomi clipped the chain to the band she wore on her left wrist and said to Susan, "Watch what happens when I press this button."

Naomi pressed a button on the wrist band and the slave jumped about a foot in the air and came down to writhe on the floor. Naomi released the button, but the slave writhed for an additional one or two minutes. When the slave had quieted down, Naomi said, "Slave, show our visitor where the chain is connected to your pussy."

The slave, still in obvious pain, moved quickly to obey orders. Obviously, she did not want another jolt of pain. The slave parted her labia and showed how a hoop was passed through one lip and into her clit. This penetration was not through just her clit hood, but through the body of the clitoris, itself. The hoop exited on the other side of the clit and passed through the other lip before it looped around and joined to itself. The hoop also passed through a small black cylinder on the end of the chain, and that had to be where the pain causer entered the hoop.

Naomi said, "Slave, show our guest how the hoop is actually two loops insulated from each other." Susan verified that to be the case. "Susan, whenever I press this button, an electrical charge is passed to the hoop. The clit is conductive enough for the current to pass from one hoop, through the flesh of the clit, and to the other hoop. The result is an electrical shock administered to the most sensitive portion of the slave's body. Here, would you like to try it?"

"Thank you, but no. Your demonstration and explanation was illustrative enough to convince me. I can see that you have a most effective goad to get what you want. I am reminded of an ancient device called a cattle prod that worked on the same principle."

"Yes, this is a very effective tool. It can even kill a slave if it is left on long enough. You saw how this one feared it, and that is typical of their reaction to it. Here, slave, is your chain. Return to your duties."

I had seen enough cruelty in the past hour to last me a lifetime. The breeding station, the operation on the brains of the boys, and the torture of the slaves was enough to make me want to kill every one of the aristocracy on Lesbos. This had to stop as soon as possible. I just did not know how to do it without killing the innocent along with the guilty. I could tell from the look in Susan's eyes that she agreed with me completely. We had to do something to break the tyranny of Sappho and the aristocracy.

We went back to see Sappho. I carried two of the boys and Susan carried the other one. We were led into the throne room and Sappho hit the ceiling. This is the second time that you have insulted me by bringing males into my presence. This time, you will be punished! Guards, kill the two creatures wearing clothes!

Uh-oh, now we had done it! The first reaction I had was to say, "Computer, transport these three boys to our home." My second reaction was to order, "Susan, kill them all but the slaves!"

The guards were nearly upon us by the time we had drawn our pistols, but we did have time to shoot them and all of the people in the room who were not slaves. I shouted, "SLAVES, LISTEN TO ME! WE ARE HERE TO FREE YOU! DISCONNECT YOUR CHAINS FROM YOUR MISTRESS' WRISTS! IF YOU CAN'T DO IT, SHOW US HOW AND WE WILL DO IT!"

There was a stunned pause among the slaves as they struggled with the situation. Here they were, being given orders that they wanted to follow, but being given orders by a male. The cross-reactions within their minds were close to driving them crazy. Finally, Susan tumbled to the solution of the problem. She shouted, "I ORDER YOU TO DO WHAT THE MAN SAID! NOW, DO IT! FOLLOW ALL OF HIS ORDERS!" Ah, that broke the log jam! Very soon, all of the slaves were free of their shock inducers.

We had to prove to them that they were free, though. I grabbed up a sword and ordered one of the slaves to squat on the floor. There was not enough room to swing the sword, so I laid its edge on the hoop and struck the other edge with a club. My blow was strong enough to cut the hoop, and the chain fell away. As gently as I could, I pulled the remnants of the hoop from the slave's pussy and handed it to her. "Here, now you are truly free!"

I was suddenly mobbed by nine more slaves who wanted to be free of their hoops. Susan had to help me keep order, but I did manage to cut away the hated hoops without further resistance from the slaves. They were all now eager to cooperate with me. Of course, they had always been eager to cooperate with Susan.

We asked where we could find the remainder of the aristocracy, and the slaves were eager to tell us and guide us. We went through the ship, killing any female without a slave's chain. Eventually, we reached the breeding chamber. There, we found no slaves, but there were eight breeding handlers. They made it easy for us by charging us. We shot them down without qualms.

The next step was to transport all of the currently freed slaves that we could spare to our ship. Susan went with all but one of them. I kept back one of the slaves who was familiar with the breeding zone to guide us on the final step of our retribution.

Susan gathered up all six of the original woman and had them take temporary charge of the slaves while she returned to join me in the final run. The first place we headed was to the section where the recently bred women were being held. There were four of them, and we removed their goads before transporting them to their new home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.