Space Derelicts - Cover

Space Derelicts

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 2

The four of us set up "housekeeping" in one of the officers' state rooms, specifically, the largest that we could find. With the help of the computer, we got a very large bed installed in there. The bed was large enough for all four of us to use at one time. Erin and Janice were not Space Marines, but they did well when faced with the inevitable. All four of us wanted sex, and I was the only male. Oh, what a terrible life I faced! Ha!

Erin and Janice were both virgins, which was one of the requirements for being sacrificed to Rep. Naturally, they knew what sex was all about, but they had not tried it out for themselves. Guess who was volunteered to teach them the ropes. In an effort to make this an enjoyable experience for everyone involved, Susan acted as MC (Mistress of Ceremonies).

Susan decided that I should be on the bottom so that the woman could control the rate of penetration. Susan had run afoul of a fool who was in a hurry, and she had more pain with her first time than should have happened. Therefore, she decided that Erin should go first and should be on top. I was experienced with the "cowgirl" position and found it quite pleasurable, so I was easily talked into giving it a try. What none of us knew was that doing the cowgirl position correctly is not as easy for the girl as it looks.

I lay down on the bed and Susan started off with a demonstration of how the cowgirl should be done. Susan was also very experienced with this position, so she came long before I had a chance to shoot. That was according to plan, and the idea was that I was now primed for the first virgin.

Erin climbed into position as choreographed by Susan. Erin was already dripping liquid from her pussy so there was no need for foreplay. I thought that there was always need for foreplay, but I was not going to argue with the women. My cock was plenty wet from contact with the inside of Susan's pussy, so I was not worried about having enough lube. Susan aimed my cock at Erin's hole as Erin spread her pussy lips herself.

I came into contact with Erin's hymen as soon as I passed her pussy lips. Erin kind of froze when she felt the membrane stretching, but she gritted her teeth and continued to move down onto my cock. My helmet was completely in past her lips when there was a sudden splitting of Erin's cherry. Erin groaned with the sudden sharp pain, but it did not last long enough to give her any difficulties. She paused for only a moment or two before continuing to push her pussy down over my cock.

Erin eased herself down as she explored new territory. Finally, she was down as far as she could go and was resting against my pubes. Unfortunately, in this position, I was not able to bump her clit with my pubic bone, so that was something else to surprise Erin with the next time we fucked. Erin held her position for so long that I wondered if she was ever going to move; however, she pulled back just before I said anything. Erin said, "That felt so good that I did not want to break the charm. I'm sorry that I forgot about all of you, and I'll get with the program right now."

She started to rise and fall in a very slow pace, and I could tell that she was savoring the feeling of a cock inside her. Susan said, "Erin, if you don't get moving, I'm going to push you off so that Janice can have a turn. Now, get your ass in gear, dammit!"

That finally woke Erin up and she began to move at a much more reasonable speed. Frankly, it was still too slow to do much for me, but I was trying to be patient with a beginner. Finally, Susan blew her top! "Erin, get out of the way and let Janice have a go. You are being selfish with the way you are moving. If we have time later tonight, you can try again, but your time is used up for now!"

Erin started to cry, but she did get off. She had not come, but it was her own fault, and she got no sympathy from the rest of us, especially Janice. Janice got into place and moved with dispatch. Ah, that felt much better than it had with Erin. Janice moved with enough speed to stimulate me as well as her, and she hit an orgasm relatively quickly. I still had not come, so I told Susan that I wanted another try with Erin.

Erin stopped crying as soon as she heard that and asked me what I wanted to do. I said that I wanted to try my favorite position, and it was with me on top. Now that Erin's cherry was broken, Susan thought that would be okay, so I had Erin lie down on her back. I moved between her legs and put her calves on my shoulders. Erin had no experience to guide her, so she just went along with what I wanted.

Her pussy was still wet enough, so I had Erin spread her pussy lips and put me into her hole. Her pussy hole was well up off the bed in this position and I had no trouble entering her. She was still wet enough for me to slide all the way to bump against her clit with my pubic bone. That brought a scream of delight from Erin, and we were off to the races. I pumped back and forth at what was a good speed for me, and it seemed to fit what Erin needed, too.

It didn't take long for Erin to start panting in rhythm with my strokes, and shortly thereafter, she began to moan. I kept stroking, and Erin rose higher and higher toward her orgasm. Finally, she exploded with an orgasm that was almost unbelievable in its intensity. I came right after her, and she was able to feel me shoot into her cunt. With that, Erin started to cry again. "Oh, my God! That was more wonderful than I could ever have imagined. And to think that I almost missed it because of my selfishness! Please don't let me be so foolish again."

Janice said, "That was spectacular to watch. Do you think that it would be possible for me to have one like that tonight?"

I said, "I honestly don't know. I am usually good for two shots in one night, so all we can do is try. Susan, do you mind?" Susan graciously told us to go ahead. Janice assumed the same position that Erin had used, and I started to fuck her. She took a little longer to come than Erin had, but we all attributed that to the fact that she had already had an orgasm. Anyway, I continued to fuck her, and Janice rose to the occasion. She did have another orgasm which was almost as big as the one Erin had, but she was satisfied. I was, too, because I came again. Hey, it was great having a harem as long as they did not get too demanding.

We all showered again, and the women remade the bed with fresh sheets. That was the best night's sleep I could ever remember, so maybe having a harem had some side benefits that I was not aware of.

We got up the next morning with some big decisions to make. Namely, just how were we going to fit the two noncombatant women into our family. Susan and I had our crusade to continue with, but Erin and Janice could not join us on that because they were just not trained as Space Marines. We had no way to train them and to continue with what we were doing, so we were going to have to leave those two women home while we went out to investigate the other ships in the fleet.

Janice and Erin wanted to return to their old home to pick up some things that they felt that they needed. Susan and I agreed to that, but we were not going to let the women travel alone. There was too much danger: everybody on the Arthur Harris might not be dead, and there was always the possibly of an accident. Anyway, Susan and I agreed that the women could return to their ship today, and we were going with them. Neither Erin nor Janice objected to that, and we left for the Arthur Harris that morning.

The ship was a mess! Apparently, the people rioted again when they discovered that they were about to suffocate. The computer had restored the life support system before we entered the ship, so we were not bothered, but the chaos of bodies and materials scattered about made it clear that the people aboard the Arthur Harris had not gone quietly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.