Julie
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Coaster2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A very innocent young girl is taken advantage of and ultimately rescued by a widowed aunt and a young man with a persistent belief in himself.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged  

The weeks rolled by that summer. Robbie had progressed in his job and Julie had continued to work the afternoon shift in the restaurant. They had talked about her changing to day shift, but that would mean giving up her Assistant Manager's pay and for now, they decided to accept the status quo. Julie and Robbie were pooling their income in a savings account for the time that they would be able to find a better place to live, and to help support them when they married.

Robbie was very happy working for Tony Blanton's company and he was particularly impressed with Tony's oldest son, Tom. He was the operational brains of the company, and he was the man that Robbie most respected. His younger brother Vinnie was Robbie's crew chief, but he lacked the organizational skills of his brother, and was easily distracted by a pretty face.

His private life was often interlocked with his business responsibilities. Robbie had learned to work around this by making decisions on his own that wouldn't embarrass Vinnie, but would get the job done when it had to be done. His scheduling of suppliers was only a first step and soon he was subtly helping the crews work more efficiently. He was conscious that he didn't want to rub Vinnie's nose in it; he just wanted to make the job more efficient. His efforts didn't go unnoticed.

Tom Blanton was the Operations Manager for his father's company and as such, he was up to date on all the jobs they were involved in. It didn't take him long to notice Robbie Delgado. As a fellow BCIT alumni, he was keenly aware of the efforts Robbie had made to get his education and the persistence that he showed in seeking a job with his company.

When he saw the performance of Vinnie's crew improve steadily over the six months that Robbie had been there, he knew it wasn't coincidental. Robbie was doing Vinnie's job for him without Vinnie realizing it. Tom smiled to himself and knew he had his next crew chief. It was just a matter of time.

That time came when Tony Blanton decided he wanted to take on a project for a political friend who had paved the way for several job permits. It would stretch the people resources of his company and he knew Tom would be unhappy with his decision.

He was right. Tom was angry that he had no say in his father's commitment to his friend. He knew the onus of performance would be on his shoulders and he would still be responsible for bringing the existing projects in on time and on budget. He would need to create a new crew and he was ill equipped to provide it.

He gave the problem his undivided attention for several days and then decided he would have to take a big risk. He would appoint Robbie Delgado as "Acting Crew Chief," and borrow people from his existing crews to make up three skeleton crews. He would then set about looking to hire sub-trades to fill in the blanks. It was his only option.

As it turned out, it was the right decision. Robbie proved to be the right choice and with a bit of luck on his side, Tom found a couple of finish carpenters who could work for the next five to six weeks and take some of the pressure off. He also found a framing crew that was at least competent and had Vinnie watch them to make sure they did the job the way he wanted it done.

It was Vinnie's strength and Tom was confident that he would handle it. By good luck and good management, he was able to get most of the new work done without greatly sacrificing the deadlines on the existing work. He wasn't pleased with his father's decision, but he was very happy with his newfound talent in Robbie Delgado. He would have to make sure he rewarded Robbie for his efforts.

When Robbie came home one hot August afternoon, he was in a great mood. He had just had a brief meeting with Tom Blanton and had been given a bonus for his efforts on the special project, and he had also been given a raise. Tom had told him that he would be the next crew chief and it wouldn't be that far in the future. As he walked into the kitchen, he picked up Julie and swung her around and then gave her a big kiss.

"You'll never guess what happened today my lady," he sang.

"What?" she said laughing at his sparkling mood.

"I got a raise and a bonus! Kapow! How about that?" He was gleeful and couldn't wait to share his good fortune.

"Oh Robbie, that's wonderful!" Julie was suddenly as enthusiastic as he was.

"Yes! It's not just some token raise either. It's a BIG raise ... and," he said, drawing out the drama. "I'm the next crew chief when the opening comes."

"Robbie! I'm so happy for you. It's all happening so fast. You should be proud of yourself too."

Julie was just as happy as he was and their enthusiasm was contagious.

"Come on, we have to have a celebration," he continued. "We have to have a special event to mark this."

"Why don't you take me out to dinner? We can go on Sunday and I get to be waited on instead of the other way around," she said lightly.

"Great, I'll make a reservation and we'll celebrate."

He reserved a table at Cimonini's Tuscan Bistro and they had a wonderful meal. It was a very romantic evening, complete with violinist, flowers, wine, and a special dessert. As they drove home, Robbie was feeling very happy and wanted to share it with Julie.

"Julie ... I've been thinking ... maybe it's time to ... I mean ... we've been together for a while. Shouldn't we be talking about getting married?" he asked haltingly.

"Ha Ha!" Julie exclaimed. "I thought you'd never ask." She was in a good mood, fueled in part by the wine and in part by the wonderful evening.

Julie spoke in a light voice and not at all confrontationally. "I've been waiting for this, you know. I've been waiting for ... it seems like a long time." The wine had obviously done its work.

"Well, does that mean you agree?" he laughed as he realized she was a bit tipsy.

"Of course, stupid! I'd have married you a long time ago if you'd have asked me. After all, I am twenty-one," she stated emphatically.

"Only just, my love. Only just," he laughed again.

"So ... when do we do it?" she said, almost slurring her words.

"I think I'd better talk to your mom and dad," he said quietly.

"Why?" she asked with a wrinkled brow.

"It's the proper thing to do. I want them to welcome this," he said seriously.

"My dad is right. You really are old fashioned," she snorted in a tone which was partly disappointment and partly mocking.

"Your dad is always right. Remember that," he grinned back at her.

"OK, Mr. Smarty, when are you going to properly ask me?" she challenged.

"After you and I have picked out a ring that you like."

"Now you're talking. How about tomorrow?" She was determined to pin him down.

"Well, that might be a bit difficult. Both of us are working. How about Saturday morning?" He had obviously given some thought to this.

"OK. Saturday morning it is. Am I allowed to tell anyone we're engaged?" she asked in her still light mood.

"Absolutely not!" he stated emphatically. "No telling until I have your parents' consent and the ring is on your finger." He had no illusions that his prohibition would be respected.

"Spoil sport!"

Robbie laughed and reached over and held her hand as it dropped to her thigh. She was incredibly beautiful, especially tonight. She had bought a new red dress and she had been the most beautiful woman in the restaurant he thought.

He knew they would make love tonight he was excited by the idea that they would be man and wife soon. They had become lovers only a few months ago and now they were going to take that next big step.

Late Saturday morning, Robbie and Julie carefully reviewed the rings on display at the jewelry store. Robbie knew that most of his bonus would disappear with this purchase, but he trusted Julie to make a responsible choice and he was not disappointed. She chose a simple ring with an elegant setting for the single diamond with several chips surrounding it. It wasn't a big ring, but it was good quality and spoke of good taste.

Unfortunately, the ring needed to be resized and wouldn't be ready until the middle of the next week. It would give Robbie a chance to meet with Julie's parents on Monday night while Julie was off work and formally ask permission to marry their daughter. He didn't want to think of what he would do if they objected.

Robbie phoned Evelyn Payton on Monday morning and asked if he could come over to talk to her and Mr. Payton that evening. She readily agreed and they set the time for eight. Robbie was nervous as he walked up the front steps, holding hands with Julie. He was sure Julie was as well as she had been quiet throughout the afternoon and their supper. He let out a big breath and smiled at Julie as he raised his finger to the door bell.

When they had been greeted and seated, the usual small talk prevailed, although Julie remained quiet, sitting beside Robbie with her hand on his. Finally, Robbie knew the time had come.

"Mr. and Mrs. Payton, I'm sure this won't come as a big surprise, but I've come here tonight to ask for your permission to marry your daughter."

There was silence and Robbie saw John Payton shake his head with a wry smile. For a moment he felt a bolt of fear that he was saying no, but then Julie's father spoke.

"Robbie, you never cease to amaze me. You don't need my permission. Julie's twenty one now. And this certainly doesn't come as a surprise to us. We've been expecting it. But you keep showing me you have style, class and courtesy and ... oh I don't know. I just know that Evelyn and I will be proud to have you as a son-in-law."

He ended his comments with a big open smile, standing, and offering his hand to Robbie.

"Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Payton. I'm very happy and I know Julie is too," Robbie said, shaking his prospective father-in-laws hand.

He looked at Julie and saw the tears trickling down her smiling face.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.