A New Earth - Cover

A New Earth

Copyright© 2013 by GlobalWarning

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Follow a girl's encounters with strange creatures after she becomes the only human left on the planet.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Post Apocalypse   Zoophilia   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration  

Ari walked followed the river and after a few kilometers she saw a building. Getting closer she saw it had a huge garden at the back with trees and plants all over and in the back of the garden she could see a big glass house. She entered the house. It must have been home to a highly educated person because she saw books all over the place about the Amazonian rainforest. Interested, she searched the house and found a diary. It became clear that the former owner of the house was a professor who had worked as a biologist in Brazil. He saw what humans had done to nature and had built the glass house because he wasn't sure if all of the many species that inhabited the Amazon jungle would survive there. To make a living visitors could take a tour through it and he would explain what animals they saw and how they lived. This way he hoped to make people aware of the current situation. As a hobby the biologist now also cultivated plants in the garden.

Curious she decided to check out these foreign animals. She walked through the garden first, seeing all kinds of plants. She regognized one of them as it was a banana tree. Its banana's were ripe so she picked one and had just peeled the beginning of the banana peel off when she reached the glass house. She found the door and walked through it. She was greeted by a hot moist air that made her skin feel sticky. Inside the professor had created a mini rainforest with rocks, large plants, and flowing water so the animals inside would easily consider it their home. That definitely succeeded because when she looked to her right she saw two small red monkeys mating. They were about 25 cm in length with long tails. The information sign next to them said they were golden lion tamarins, an endangered species that lived near the Brazil coast. Well, if they keep fucking like that they will survive, was Ari's first thought. She became a bit aroused and sat down next to the horny monkeys. They looked at her for a moment and then continued with what they were doing. Little perverts, Ari thought. The male monkey then ejaculated in the female and they thismounted. They both walked over to Ari, or more to the banana. Ari could imagine why they were hungry and a dirty idea came to her mind. She peeled the banana, spread her legs wide and put the banana inside her wet cunt. 'Who's hungry?' Ari said to the monkeys. As if it could understand her the male climbed over to her pussy and began eating. When he the piece of fruit sticking out of her she pushed a bit with her vaginal muscles and a new piece, full of girl juice came out, which the monkey also eagerly ate. The female monkey was also aroused by this scene, smelling Ari's own arousal in the air. Ari saw the little monkey became wet also and she picked it up. She brought the monkey cunt to her mouth and started licking. It was small but she succeeded in finding her little clit and started sucking, licking and entering her girly areas. Both obviously never had such an experience and soon they were both orgasming. The female monkey let out a shriek and Ari could then taste female monkey cum on her tongue. This drove her over the edge and she came, covering the last bit of banana with new juice. The male monkey had watched the whole lesbian interspecies encounter in front of him and after he ate the last bit of banana he wanted that human mouth too. He climbed on Ari's belly, over her breasts and Ari could see he had a 3-inch hard-on. On its own initiative the male monkey put it between Ari's lips and well since she was a generous person she sucked his little monkey dick until he came in her mouth. Then he jumped off Ari and climbed into the trees with the female.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.