The Not So Innocent Girl Scout - Cover

The Not So Innocent Girl Scout

Copyright© 2013 by Dragon

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Scout leader learns the hard way how quickly girls these days grow up, as one of his Girl Scouts decides to take initiative! Codes will be added to match as the story is posted.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

As my alarm went off at 2AM, I'll admit I didn't want to get up, but without a Night Run it's just not a real Scouting Trip. So I rolled out of bed, got dressed and met up with the other Troop Leader out in the hallway. We then proceeded to wake the kids who were sleeping in two dorms - one for the boys and one for the girls. As we woke the boys there was much grumbling and rubbing of eyes, and no one seemed to want to leave their bed. This was not surprising - just getting the first kid out of bed could easily take 10 minutes - so I left the other Leader to keep cajoling them while I got started on waking the girls as we could expect another 10 minute wait there.

I opened the door and swiftly turned on the light while shouting that it was time for a Night Run, but much to my surprise at least one girl seemed to almost jump out of bed right away. Of course it was Stacy. This gave her an opportunity to show off in a partially see-through nightgown that left very little to the imagination. I could see most of her small boobs and that she was wearing a black G-string underneath that covered nothing as she turned her back to rummage in her backpack letting me get an eyeful of her tight little ass. Fortunately no one else was awake that quickly and everyone else were still waking up or rubbing their eyes, so it was unlikely anyone else had noticed. I quickly left the room with a last shouted command over my shoulder and closed the door. I'd let the other Leader finish the wake-up of the girls.

15 minutes later everyone - boys and girls - were dressed and gathered in the hallway ready for the Night Run. We gave them the usual instructions about being careful in the dark and following the rules for their own safety and then they were divided into 4 teams. We told them that they'd need to find a total of 6 posts we had set up along the route, and that we would be manning posts 3 and 5. I'd take post 3 while the other Leader took post 5.

The other Leader left for her post as it was the farthest away at the midway point, while I started sending off the teams with 15 minutes between each team. Stacy was on the second team, and as I sent them off the managed to rub against me and surreptitiously grab the front of my shorts, which caused me to slightly stutter before finishing my instructions to the team. After sending off team 3, I left the final team with instructions to wait 15 minutes and then get going, while I took off for post 5 so I could be sure I'd be there before the first team arrived.

After getting to my post the first team showed up almost at once, I quickly sent them on to the last post and then sat down to wait the expected approximately 15 minutes until the second team with Stacy on it would arrive. As I rested against the tree I closed my eyes and drifted off a bit lost in thoughts and dreams of everything that had happened with Stacy over the last few weeks and in particular what happened in the car on the way here. It was so naughty, so delicious and yet so wrong, and if I hadn't experienced it myself I'd have refused to believe it possible. But it was and it had happened to me of all people. I had a hand down my pants, gently running my dick, while fantasizing about what more could happen with Stacy.

Eventually I was interrupted by voices and flashlights out in the forest and I quickly stood up pulling my hand out of my pants. The team approached very slowly and as they finally got close I could see that Stacy was limping and supporting herself on another kid's shoulder. Everyone started talking at once making it hard to understand anything, but I finally gathered that Stacy had twisted her ankle and couldn't support herself on it. This was obviously untenable during a Night Run, so she'd have to quit, but she couldn't get back to the cabin on her own either - besides the fact that it would be against policy to leave any kid alone like that. I looked at her ankle and despite the bad light it did not seem very swollen or discolored, so I decided that she could stay with me at the post until all the teams had passed, and then I'd help her back to the cabin. Honestly I wouldn't mind the company - even less since it was Stacy.

As her team finished the task they were given at this post, they continued on and the darkness and quiet settled around Stacy and me.

"You know ... I didn't actually hurt my ankle - I just wanted to spend time with you. Is that ok?" She asked as she looked at me a bit worried.

"Of course it's ok" I answered, "I'm happy to have you here."

I smiled at her to let her know I really was happy, and just then we heard voices and saw light among the trees again. It seems team 3 had been fast, and they were already here. As they came close I quickly told them about Stacy's "accident" and quickly sent them on their way towards the final post. Once again Stacy and I stood alone on the woods at somewhere around 3AM in the morning, and I felt her slide against me as she moved in front of me and looked up into my eyes.

"Do you remember I told you in the car that I'd return the favor you did for me?" She whispered, "Well I want to return it right now!"

I was unable to say anything, but exceedingly horny and excited to find out what she meant. She kept staring right into my eyes as she raised herself up on her toes and leaned in to kiss me. I tilted my head forward to meet her lips and kissed her for the first time. I was a very nice kiss, and while certainly not chaste it was a simple lover's kiss - not some wild tongue duel. I felt Stacy's hand on my inner thigh as it slid up to cup and squeeze my dick though my pants and I moved my hands around her to start fondling her tight little ass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.