Submissive Neighbor - Cover

Submissive Neighbor

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I deliver more than a casserole to my next door neighbor. Codes added as they happen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema  

I set my alarm for five P. M. knowing that Gail would be home from work around then. Of course the alarm interrupted a dream where I was surrounded by naked women vying for the opportunity to satisfy my teenage erection. "Damn that alarm!" I muttered out loud as I punished the alarm button with my closed fist.

I pulled on my erect cock several times before I sprang out of bed and headed for the bathroom for a much needed piss. When I was finished I looked out of the window and saw that Gail's car was in her driveway.

When I walked in her back door Gail was at the stove stirring some kind of concoction that I didn't immediately recognize. She looked over her shoulder as she heard the back door open. She gave me a big welcoming smile as she said. "Hi Ryan. I hope your hungry. I'm making a stir fry with beef strips."

"I'm always hungry." I answered, sitting at the table. A little food before sex was a good thing.

After dinner she boldly asked me. "Please spank me Ryan. It's been several days and I've been a bad girl."

Of course my cock began to rise at her request. "How bad have you been little girl?" I asked her.

"I went to see my brother late last night on my way home from work and even though I begged him to spank me, he wouldn't do it. He said that not getting a spanking was his way of punishing me for not being available to him lately. He made me get on my knees so he could fuck my mouth the way he likes to do it. Hard and fast. He did it twice, both times squirting his stuff into my mouth so I could swallow it."

"Well Gail, I didn't give you permission to see your brother for punishment or sex so I agree that you have been very naughty. Maybe I won't spank you either as punishment." Like hell I wouldn't!

Gail put on a sad face. "Please Ryan! I need to be punished for allowing my brother to fuck my mouth instead of you doing it."

I was in agreement with the little slut. "Go and take a shower. Report to me in your bedroom. And Gail, be naked and have your cock sized dildo in your ass. I want an easy entry to your bottom after I give you a severe whipping with my belt." I detected a faint smile on Gail's face as she left the kitchen to comply with my instructions.

When she returned she was in compliance with my orders. Her shiny nude body had two inches of a large rubber cock like appliance sticking out from her stretched brown hole. I was naked also with my erection standing out proudly from my pubic area. I had my doubled up belt in my hand as I told her to lie face down on the bed.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! I wasted no time striking her firm buttocks with the soft leather belt. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! When her bottom was criss crossed with stripes from my belt and my cock was dripping precum profusely I threw the belt onto the bedroom floor.

I unceremoniously yanked the dildo from her bottom hole and jammed my ungreased dick deep into her. "Ahhhh!" She exclaimed in pain. "This is punishment Gail. It's suppose to hurt." I told my errant little girl.

I don't think Gail was enjoying herself much as I stroked my cock in and out of her dry asshole. It was a little painful for me also. Just who was getting punished? It wasn't dry for long as I dropped a large helping of my cock juice deep in her rectum.

"Thank you Ryan. I deserved that." She said, as she demonstrated her submissiveness once again.

She hadn't cum. That was part of her punishment. "I'm going home now Gail. Do not touch your pussy. When I ask you tomorrow if you made yourself cum I will know if you are lying to me."

My mother still wasn't home so after a quick ham sandwich and a large glass of milk I went to bed. Tomorrow was another day and I was expecting Nadia for some teen on teen sex.

I was still sleeping when Nadia showed up Sunday morning. My mother brought her directly to my room telling the young girl to. "Wake him with your mouth Nadia." That woke me up but I kept my eyes closed as my mother pulled down my blanket exposing my naked body to both of them.

Nadia didn't need any further prodding. She began sucking my morning erection with the increasing skill of someone who had been practicing lately. I opened my eyes a slit to watch. I could never get enough of the sight of my cock with lips wrapped around it.

My mother was still in the room and had her hand deep down in the front of her pants rubbing herself. It took a little effort on Nadia's part but finally she made my morning piss hardon erupt into her mouth. SPURT! SPURT! SPURT!

I went to the bathroom for a long piss. While I was gone my mother had stripped Nadia bare. She had also removed her clothes and when I re-entered my room my mother was on her back while Nadia licked between her legs.

I waited patiently until my mother's pussy orgasmed around Nadia's sweet lips. I had been watching how Nadia licked and nibbled on my mother's cunt. It looked easy enough. I pulled my mother from my narrow single bed and pushed Nadia onto her back. "Watch me Mother. See if I do this right."

After pushing Nadia's legs apart I climbed between her legs licking her already wet slit furiously with my tongue.

"Slow down Ryan." My mother instructed. "Long slow strokes of your tongue will prolong her pleasure. Nibble on her pubes occasionally. Nip her clit before sucking on it." I guess eating pussy wasn't as simple as I had thought.

Nadia was moaning loudly as I followed my mother's directions until Nadia screamed "I'm cumming!" as her legs locked tightly around my head and she began humping my face in earnest.

I was close to cumming myself so I pushed her legs apart again but this time it was my dripping cock that entered her sopping wet cunt. I rocked back and forth driving my cock deep inside of Nadia until I unloaded my jism into her throbbing pussy.

I rolled onto my back and saw that a fully dressed Gail was standing in the doorway. My mother grabbed Gail's hand and pulled her towards her own bedroom leaving Nadia and I on my bed covered in our sweat.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.