Submissive Neighbor - Cover

Submissive Neighbor

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I deliver more than a casserole to my next door neighbor. Codes added as they happen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema  

I went to bed right after my shower. I was tired and needed to rest, especially rest my cock. I had masturbated myself in the shower. Having cum so many times that day I stroked myself but couldn't achieve an orgasm. Tomorrow was another day I thought as I closed my eyes and entered dreamland.

And, I did dream. I dreamt of having a slew of nude women at my command. I was their master. They would do any degrading act that I asked of them. In my dream I wielded a short whip and did not hesitate to strike the women on their bottoms, thighs or backs. I even whipped their bare pussies. Oh yes, they all had shaven cunts, their slits exposed to whatever depraved act I chose subject them to.

I woke in the middle of the night with an aching erection. I was sleeping naked so all I had to do was throw off my covers and leap out of bed. I went directly to my mother's bedroom and slid into bed with her. She had on a silky nightgown which I pulled up to her waist. She wore no panties. I slid my hard cock along the valley of her butt cheeks stopping at the entrance to her pussy.

"Ryan? Is that you? What are you doing?" She asked sleepily.

"Shut up mother. I have a hardon that needs relief." With that statement I thrust my cock into her mostly dry pussy. I knew it had to hurt her but I didn't care. After about five or six thrusts her insides moistened a bit allowing less friction and more pleasure for both of us. I fucked my mother's cunt hard while I mauled her big tits through the material of her nightgown.

Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! I filled my mother's cunt with my incestuous seed. I pulled out quickly making a mess of her sheets and left her bed without saying another word. I went back to my own bed falling into a deep restful sleep until morning. Being me was good!

I woke refreshed but dreaded going to school. For the first time since I started getting morning wood I woke with just a half hard cock. I guess my middle of the night fuck with my mother was the cause of that. Final exams were that week and I hadn't been studying at all. I was too busy getting my rocks off to open a book. Only two more weeks of school left, then summer vacation.

Since we started having sex my mother hadn't brought up my need for a part time job for the summer. I grinned to myself realizing that that would leave me free for many sexual encounters with my ladies. I wondered if Nadia would be working or would be available to me on a more frequent basis.

I went to school that morning without my usual morning jerk off session. By the time I was in my fourth period study hall I was starting to get horny. The teacher watching over the study hall was Ms. Pearson. She was a little on the hefty side with huge tits pushing her blouse out obscenely. She had a pretty round face surrounded by short brunette straight locks. Her dark rimmed glasses gave her the perfect 'school teacher' persona. I thought her best feature were her puffy lips that seemed to be begging to attach themselves to a hard cock.

I started to doodle in my notebook, the doodling rapidly turning onto full round face with large lips surrounding a cock shaft. It looked good enough to cause my cock to erect to it's full six inch length. I wished I was somewhere more private so I could whip it out and masturbate to relieve the pressure.

Suddenly a hand grabbed my notebook and pulled it off my desk. I looked up to find that Ms. Pearson had come up behind me curious as to what I was doing. "See me after school Mr. Dorsey. I will hold on to your notebook until then."

Fuck! I was caught! I wondered how long I would have to stay after school. I wanted to jerk off badly but it didn't look good for me right about then.

After my last period I went back to Ms. Pearson's room. She wasn't there so I sat in a front row desk to wait for her. I didn't want to get into any further trouble by leaving school without seeing her. I was guessing that she would give me a long lecture on how women should be treated followed by at least a week's worth of detentions.

Ms. Pearson entered from the rear. I heard the door close and the snick of the lock being engaged. What's that all about? I thought as she glided past me to take a seat behind her desk.

She pulled my notebook from a desk drawer opening it in front of her in the center of her desk. She found the page she was looking for before telling me. "All right Mr. Dorsey. Please come up to my desk."

I walked over to stand in front of her desk but she said. "No, right here beside my chair young man."

I stood beside Ms. Pearson already expecting to see the drawing I had done in study hall. She pointed to the drawing, then looking directly at me said. "Is that what you think of women Mr. Dorsey? Do you think women are put on this earth to satisfy the perverse sexual needs of men?"

She wasn't giving me time to answer her questions as she continued on. "Is that drawing suppose to be me? Is it young man? Are you drawing a picture of your teacher giving head?"

Finally she stopped talking. I pulled my pen from my pocket, reached down quickly drawing a pair of dark rimmed glasses on the full round face. "Now it's you!" I proclaimed putting the pen back in my pocket.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.