Submissive Neighbor - Cover

Submissive Neighbor

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I deliver more than a casserole to my next door neighbor. Codes added as they happen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema  

I was still fully dressed so I stood and discarded my clothes. My erection freed from its confines needed some attention so I stood in front of Gail with my hard member inches from her mouth. She knew what I wanted and opened her mouth wide allowing my cock to enter her mouth. She began tonguing and sucking me with fervor until I deposited my sperm in her warm mouth.

As she swallowed my cum I sat back down, at the same time ordering my mother to make a pot of coffee. I wanted something to drink while I forced Gail to continue her story of humiliation and punishment.

"Now Gail, please continue. Tell me about your fourteenth birthday."

She continued under my direction. "The day of my birthday my father told me that he had a special punishment planned for me. A punishment that I would not soon forget. A New Beginning he called it.

"We actually had a cake with candles that afternoon before my father ordered me and my brother into the living room. There was already a chair in the center of the room so I knew a spanking was coming but I never would have guessed the rest of what my father had planned.

"My brother sat on the couch while my father sat in the armless straight backed chair motioning me to approach him. I knew he was going to pull my pants down so he could spank my bare bottom but he surprised me when he told me I was to strip naked for my punishment."

My cock was stiffening again. I asked Gail. "Was your brother always present for your spankings?"

"No, not every time but he was that day. I could see the front of his pants stretching as his cock got hard anticipating seeing his sister naked for the first time. I also noticed that my father's pants had a large lump in them. I began taking off my shirt. I couldn't help but notice that both of them had large smiles on their faces. This was a game to them. To me it was just the first of many humiliations that they would put me through.

"I undressed while they watched. Shirt and pants then my bra exposing my fourteen year old tits to their horny gazes. Then I had to remove my panties revealing my sparse hairs surrounding my young cunt. My brother was staring intently not even realizing that his mouth was wide open with drool on the corners of his mouth.

"I had to lie naked across my father's lap while my brother witnessed the first of my many embarrassing punishments from my father. I could feel the hardness of my father's penis throbbing against my stomach as he began smacking my bottom with his calloused hand.

"Out of the corner of my eye I saw motion as my brother moved to a spot where he could see my spanking more clearly. He had moved behind me so that he could better see my spanking and my exposed holes. Tears of shame poured from my eyes dreading what was to come. I knew I was in for more than a bare bottom spanking from my father.

"I thought he would never stop slapping my ass. He continued hitting me faster and harder causing me to bawl like a baby from the pain. Finally with one horrendously hard slap he stopped. I just lie there as my father caressed my poor swollen bottom with one of his big hard hands. 'See Karl. That's how you punish a woman.' Slap! He hit me again to emphasize his point. 'But now I have a problem. Spanking this young and naked daughter of mine has caused me much discomfort.'

"My father stood causing me to fall to the ground. He pointed at his bulge and told my brother how it was normal for someone to become erect while punishing a woman, or watching for that matter. I sat there at his feet understanding that he was far from done with my punishment.

"That's when he told me and my brother that I was expected to relieve his condition. He ordered me to take down his pants. I fumbled with his belt and zipper but was finally able to push his pants and boxers to his ankles giving me my first look a man's cock. It was long, thick and angry looking. I was scared but many punishments later the thought of stripping in front of either of them for punishment of any kind would excite me causing my young cunt to wet itself with my juices.

"But that first time on my fourteenth birthday I was scared at the thought of putting my father's fat cock into my mouth but I opened wide and let him slide it past my lips, over my tongue and deep enough to feel the bulbous head of his tool against the back of my throat.

"That first time I didn't really know what was expected of me. My father knew that I was inexperienced so he patiently explained everything I was to do with my mouth and tongue to make him feel good.

"It wasn't long before he was grunting while thrusting himself into my mouth telling me over and over again that I was expected to swallow his cum or get myself another spanking. When he spurted into my mouth I swallowed as fast as his cock shot his juice and later was proud of myself for not losing a drop of my father's creamy spend.

"Not bad for a first time blow job. he complimented me as he withdrew his spent cock from my mouth. Now, do your brother! Relieve him with your mouth also. I shuddered at that order knowing well enough that this was going to be the norm in our house from that day forward. Happy Birthday to me.

"By the time I turned to face Karl he had already stripped out of his pants and underwear coming towards me while I still knelt. His cock was thinner and not quite as long as my father's but it looked hard enough to penetrate a concrete wall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.