Submissive Neighbor
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I deliver more than a casserole to my next door neighbor. Codes added as they happen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema  

When I entered the back door of my own house my mother was sitting at the kitchen table sipping a coffee. "I thought you were having lunch with a friend today."

"I changed my mind." She said, then added. "Did you enjoy yourself today Ryan?" She had a mischievous smile on her face.

I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat across the table from my mother. "What's that suppose to mean Mother?" I said as I sipped my coffee.

Until that moment I had never before heard my mother giggle like a teenage girl. "Was she happy to see you?" She managed to get out before she broke into a fit of laughter.

"What the hell is wrong with you Mom? What are you implying?"

She stopped laughing long enough to blurt out. "I was watching so I know you satisfied yourself, but what about poor Gail? I know she liked what you did but she didn't have an orgasm."

"Wha ... What?" I stuttered as I could feel my face becoming warm with an immediate flush.

"Do you think me sending you over with that food dish was an accident? Gail needs a man to dominate her. At least make sure she has a good cum before you leave her house next time."

I was dumbfounded. My Mother set me up! I was embarrassed. I was also getting an erection sitting at the table talking to my mother.

My Mother continued talking while I sat in front of her subdued. "Gail is one of those rare women that needs to have a man in her life to tell her what to do. Her father dominated her and so didn't her older brother. Her husband didn't leave, like everyone thinks, because he ran off with another man. He wasn't man enough to control Gail. Gail never had an orgasm with her husband. I watched you two from the doorway today and you had her close to cumming. Try harder next time Ryan. Please that woman and she will please you."

I don't know what was more embarrassing. Sitting there while my mother lectured me about pleasing our next door neighbor or that she had seen her naked son, apparently not satisfying the next door neighbor, sticking his teenage hardon into Gail's pussy and mouth.

Either way, my cock was stiff and starting to ache. "Well mother, maybe you could teach me how to satisfy her."

"Mom laughed again. "Not likely Ryan. You and I are not going to have that kind of relationship. If my ordering Gail to do sex things with me had gotten her sufficiently aroused to achieve a climax I wouldn't be sharing her with you."

Was my mother a lesbian? Was she telling me that she and Gail were having woman on woman sex? I wanted another cup of coffee at this point but didn't want to stand in front of my mother so she could see that I had an erection pushing out the front of my pants. What the fuck does it matter? I thought. Mom had seen me with Gail and knew exactly what I had between my legs.

I stood and retrieved a fresh cup of java noticing that my mother did indeed look at my bulging cock with a little grin on her face. "Maybe you should go back over there and finish what you started Ryan."

Well I was hard again so that sounded like a plan.

"Call her first Ryan. Let her know that you are horny for her sweet body. Tell her what you are planning to do to her. It will get her motor running. Then Ryan you go over there and do what ever you have to do to give that woman the orgasm that she needs and deserves."

I stood again and let my erection lead me to the kitchen phone. I dialed as my mother recited Gail's phone number to me. "Hi Gail. It's me, Ryan. Unlock your back door for me. I'm coming over in just a minute or two. I want to find you in your bedroom, naked and touching yourself between your legs. Is that clear?"

I heard my mother whisper. "More!"

"When I get there I'm going to fuck you silly with my hard cock. Be wet and ready for me."

All I heard from the other end was a quiet. "Yes, Ryan."

As soon as I hung up my mother said. "Don't be afraid to use her roughly Ryan. You might also want to think about using your mouth on her like she did you. Women all like that. Like I've already told you, please her and she will please you."

I finished my coffee, then went to the bathroom. My cock wouldn't go down so I had a bit of trouble peeing but I finally finished up and took my erection next door to see Gail again.

The back door was unlocked as I had asked. I found the master bedroom. It wasn't very big but did have a nice queen sized bed under a window along the far wall. Gail was spread eagle on the bed, naked as requested, with one hand gently rubbing her already wet pussy while the other hand was massaging her breasts giving equal time to both of her firm flesh swells.

I wasn't sure what to do next except that I knew being naked was the first step. She watched as I removed my clothes exposing my six incher last. It was stiff with desire, with a drop of precum seeping from it's one eye. I could see the lust in her eyes when she looked up into my eyes for just a second before looking down towards her feet.

"Don't be bashful Gail. Look at my cock." She looked up staring directly at my erection. "Ask for it!" I demanded.

"Fuck me Ryan. Fuck my bad girl pussy hard."

I climbed onto the bed allowing her hand to guide my prick into her wetness. I had already creamed twice not too long ago so I had no trouble pumping my hardness into her without climaxing.

Remembering that I had read somewhere that fucking doggie style allowed for more penetration so I pulled out and rolled Gail over so she was on all fours. I slid my erection deep into Gail's waiting cunt and began stroking my cock in and out of her in a rapid sawing motion. As I reached under her to rub her clit she caught her breath and said. "Make me cum Ryan. Make my bad girl pussy cum ... please."

She did have an orgasm, she came grunting and panting yelling. "Thank you! Thank you!"

I shot right about then, spurt! spurt! spurt! unloading what felt like a quart of jism into her pussy.

She looked over her shoulder, smiling, and asked me. "Are you going to spank me now?"

I pulled my soft cock out of her slowly, wondering what she was talking about.

"Spank me Ryan, like my Daddy use to do when her was done punishing my bad girl pussy with his big cock."

This was all new to me but here was this twenty five year old fox, on all fours, with her wonderful ass directly in front of me asking for a spanking. A spanking like her Daddy use to give her? After he fucked his own daughter? Gail had many secrets that I was determined to have her reveal to me.

That day was full of new experiences. I raised my hand as I heard Gail sigh before burying her head in the mattress. I swatted her bottom three times, spank! spank! spank! before she pleaded. "Harder! Hit me harder. Make it hurt because I have been a bad girl." SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! I slapped her harder feeling my cock begin to rise as her bottom turned a bright red. I could get used to this. I mused.

As I spanked Gail's bottom with enthusiasm I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to spank my mother's more mature bottom, maybe even fucking her womanly pussy afterwards. That would make me a Mother Fucker! That was a sick thought but my cock grew even harder at the thought of incest with my mother.

I stopped spanking Gail long enough to impale her with my prick, thrusting like a madman as I again commenced to spank her already red ass. SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! Now Gail was sobbing like a little girl which did nothing to stop her from having another loud orgasm.

I hadn't cum yet but I pulled out and told her. "Suck me! I want to cum in your mouth. She moved around, pushing me onto my back so she could get at my prick easier. She swallowed my slimy cock to my balls. I don't know what she was doing with her tongue but it felt wonderful and had my balls tightening up in no time. spurt! spurt! spurt! I didn't have much juice left in me but what I had I shot into her mouth so she could swallow it all.

"Thank you Ryan." Was all Gail said as she lay there bathed in her own sweat. "I needed that badly. Please tell me you enjoyed it also and will do me again like this."

"Don't worry Gail. You are a very bad girl and will need to be punished again." I began pulling my clothes back on. "But for now I have to leave. I will be back soon."

I went back home. It was late afternoon and I needed to take a shower because I had a date that evening with Nadia. I really didn't want to go to the movies with her. I was tired from fucking all day and would have just as soon gone to bed early.

After my shower I was hanging around my room dressed only in my white briefs trying to decide what to wear when my mother knocked on my door. "Come in." I said figuring that she had already seen me naked so dressed in just briefs wouldn't matter to either of us.

Mom entered noticing at once my lack of clothes and smiling, "Casual aren't we?" She commented.

I just smiled back, the kind of a smile only a well satiated male could produce.

"Apparently you did a great job with Gail. She couldn't say enough good things about you. I do only wish that you had used your mouth on her. That is the ultimate gift a man can give a woman in heat."

"Maybe I should practice with you Mother. You could teach me the proper way to eat a pussy."

Mother turned red and shook her head. "You can learn as you go with Gail. You and I are never going to have a sexual relationship."

I just shrugged and smiled saying. "Never is a very long time Mother. You never know what the future will bring."

"Well I don't plan on changing my mind. And ... I certainly won't allow you to spank me like you did Gail."

With that she turned to leave the room and on impulse I reached out and spanked her once on her well rounded bottom. SLAP! Startled she looked back at me with disapproval but I laughed and she left the room.

I picked up Nadia, sat through a boring chick flick with her and on the way to bring her home I pulled onto a dark side street and stopped the car. Nadia immediately sidled up to me waiting for a kiss to start a make out session.

We kissed a bit while I fondled her ample breasts. Her hand was between my legs but I was having trouble getting an erection. "What's wrong Ryan? Usually you are hard before I even touch you."

I shrugged. "I guess I'm pretty tired. I had a long day. Maybe if you took it out and gave it a nice kiss it will respond better."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.