Mom Got Hot
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by idleone

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A Divorced mother woes

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son  

Dane followed her to the master bedroom, watching her cute little ass undulate in her tight jeans. She was one of the most attractive women he'd ever seen, even if she was literally old enough to be his mother. She looked like she was in her twenties, not her thirties.

They stepped into the bedroom, and Jodie started taking off her clothes. Dane did likewise, and they ogled each other's body. Even if they hadn't been mother and son, they were still each other's type. Jodie was much more Dane's type than Sherry was.

His dad's new wife was tall, almost six feet, and she had a body like a fashion model, straight up and down. Dane very much preferred his mother's petite feminine body, her nice round curves and big ripe tits. It had been terrific fun being seduced by Sherry, but it was a lot more exciting being his mom's lover.

Maybe she was reading his thoughts, because she grinned and said, "Go on with your story, honey. After Sherry sucked you off, what did she do then?"

"Well, it's funny," Dane said, "but next she took me to the bedroom--the one she shares with Dad--and we did about everything in the book."

"Just like we're gonna do," Jodie grinned.

"Yeah," Dane leered, "just like we're gonna do!"

Naked, they walked over to the bed and slid onto it, immediately grabbing for each other and kissing and pawing. They were breathing hard and murmuring things to each other, otherwise they would have heard the light knock at the front door, just a few rooms away.

Craig's flight had been delayed twenty-four hours, and he wanted to spend the extra time with Jodie. Her car was in the driveway, but there was no answer when he knocked on the door. He figured she wouldn't mind if her fiance entered without waiting. Quietly he let himself inside, then stood there and listened.

He seemed to hear muffled voices coming from down the hall. But there was something strange about them, something that didn't sound quite right. Puzzled and wary, he slipped off his shoes and padded noiselessly down the hall till he came to the half-open door of the master bedroom.

Craig peered inside and almost yelped with surprise and shock. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. His schoolteacher fiancee was fucking her own son!

He shook his head, blinked, and looked again. To his horror, his eyes hadn't deceived him. It really was Jodie and Dane, stark naked, lying on her bed kissing and caressing each other. They didn't even have a blanket over them, so Craig could see everything.

"Mmmmmm, honey, yesssss!" Jodie gurgled.

Craig turned red with anger and jealousy. How could Jodie do this? And how could she do it to him? They'd just gotten engaged yesterday, and the wedding was next week, so why couldn't she wait for her sexual satisfaction? Was she so insanely horny that she had to get it with her own son?

Then Craig got even redder as he realized the answer was yes, and that it was all his fault. Yes, Jodie really was so starved for sex that she had to take the only man available, even her own kid. And it was Craig's fault for treating her the way he had for all these months, arousing her but not relieving her.

She must have started getting it on with Dane before Craig proposed. A horny, willing male had appeared in her life, and she just couldn't resist. And Dane was eager, all right, running his hands all over his mother's curvy naked body.

The kid had a massive hard-on, and Jodie was petting it, running her fingers up and down his granite column of cock-meat. Dane played with her big, thrusting tits and her juicy, hot pussy, till she was whimpering and panting with need.

"Oh, honey, I can't take any more," she cried hoarsely. "I wanta get off so bad!"

"Okay, Mom, I'll take care of you," Dane said with a leer.

He rolled her onto her back, and she eagerly bent her knees and spread her legs for him.

Craig felt his cock go hard as steel, straining against the fly of his pants. He wanted to fuck her so damned bad. He'd wanted to fuck her since the moment he first saw her.

Now some other guy was beating him to the punch. He could have yelled with jealousy and frustration as he watched his pretty fiancee opening her legs for another man. Dane crawled between her hot thighs, but he didn't attempt to fuck her. Instead he went belly down and shoved his face up against her searing wet cunt-gash.

"Ohhhh, honey, yessss," Jodie sobbed.

Craig shivered with excitement in spite of his envy and disapproval. He couldn't help being turned on by this sexy scene, and not many men could have. He watched Dane thrust out his tongue and start raking it up and down over Jodie's swollen cream-beaded cunt-slit. He listened to her hoarse cries of bliss.

"God, yes, I love that," she moaned. "Lick my pussy all over, honey, don't stop."

Craig's cock tried to batter its way out of his pants. He could have kicked himself for not fucking Jodie sooner. Now she was turning to another man to get what she needed, all the hot sex Craig should have been giving to the woman he loved. If only he hadn't been raised with those Victorian beliefs!

It was hard to overcome a whole childhood of that kind of training. His strictly religious parents had drummed into him again and again that sex is evil, animalistic, and corrupting. Good people have sex only to make babies. Good people don't fuck before they're married. He'd been told these things a million times while he was growing up.

Now he knew they were bullshit. He knew it but he couldn't change. At least up to this moment he hadn't been able to shake off those stern old teachings. But now he was seeing something that turned him around completely. He was seeing the woman he loved so desperate for sex that she was getting it on with her own son.

"Jodie," he muttered under his breath, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done this to you."

He'd driven her into incest, he saw that now. And not only that, but his beliefs had been totally fucked. Sex wasn't evil or dirty. It was a natural need, a normal instinct, and it was nothing to be ashamed of. Jodie was just doing what her body demanded.

Craig could no longer ignore the demands of his body, either. All along he'd ached to fuck Jodie, but he'd managed to hold himself back. Now he saw no point in hesitating. He had to reclaim his woman. He had to keep from losing her to this attractive younger rival.

Dane was very good at what he was doing. He'd lathered his mom's swollen pussy with his hot spit, not missing an inch of her glistening, pink pussy-flesh, and now he was concentrating on the most sensitive spot of all. He was rimming her clit with the stiff tip of his tongue and driving her wild.

"Oooooh, shit, oooooh!" Jodie wailed, clawing the bed.

As his pointed tongue tip slid around and around her swelling clit, she felt a constant fiery pleasure that made her cream non-stop. Craig saw the thick pearly juice seeping from her cunt and trickling down her ass-crack. She'd never been this aroused for him.

But then he'd done so little to arouse her. He'd been such a fool. He could have had this gorgeous little tigress in his bed for eight months now, and he'd blown it. Unable to bottle up her needs any longer, she'd succumbed to her own son. Now she was unleashing the frustration caused by Craig.

"Unnnnnhhhhhh, son, I need to come!" she sobbed. "Suck me, baby, get me off!"

Once again Craig's cock tried to tear its way out of his pants as he listened to Jodie's hoarse pleas for orgasm, and knew that he could have been giving her that orgasm if only he hadn't been so stupid. He shivered as Dane clamped his lips around her clit and started sucking her off.

"Ohhhhh, shit, yesss, suck meeee!" she wailed.

She was spurting cunt-cream all over the kid's face, totally out of control. She clawed the bed and writhed, and her face was all contorted with lust, eyes screwed shut. Watching her like that, Craig was ready to come in his pants. He knew he'd never rest till he'd gotten her this aroused.

"Suck me, baby, suck," she panted. "Make me come, Son!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.