Mom Got Hot
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by idleone

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A Divorced mother woes

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son  

When Jodie woke the next morning and found her son in bed with her, she gasped. Then she came fully awake and remembered their wild fucking of yesterday, and she shivered with excitement. It hadn't been just a dream. She'd really had the satisfaction she'd craved for so long.

Of course, she'd had it with her own son, and that made it a lot different from the average love affair. Also, she'd spent the night fucking with Dane just after she'd gotten engaged to Craig. The whole situation was pretty weird, she had to admit.

But wasn't that basically Craig's fault? If he didn't have this silly belief in not fucking before marriage, she wouldn't have ended up in bed with her son. She wouldn't have been starved for sex, wild with frustration, so incredibly needy that she was ready to commit incest.

None of that mattered now, anyhow. It didn't matter why she'd fucked her own kid. The deed was done, she couldn't take it back. She was guilty of incest, and nothing could change that. So why not just grab all the fun she could get?

Smiling to herself, Jodie slipped out of bed, being quiet so she wouldn't wake Dane. The boy had fucked himself into total exhaustion last night, and he needed his sleep. She went to take a long, luxurious shower. But just as she was about to step out of the shower stall, Dane slipped in beside her, naked and grinning.

"Good morning, Mom," he said.

"Good morning, honey!" Jodie smiled.

He kissed her, and as usual it wasn't the kind of kiss a boy should give his mother. She laughed and started soaping down his tall sleek body. It sure wasn't like washing a little kid. Dane had the hard, muscular body of a young man, and it excited her to run her hands over him.

She took her time soaking his cock and balls, and of course the results were predictable. While he rinsed off, she leaned against the stall and ogled his long, thick slab of cock-meat, as rigid as steel and so tempting to the fuck-hungry schoolteacher. Rinsed off, Dane looked at her hungrily.

"How about a quickie before breakfast, Mom?" he said.

All of a sudden Jodie was so lusty, she couldn't speak. She tried to answer, but she just gave a horny little croak. But that was enough to tell him how she felt. He held out his arms, and she snaked her arms around his neck. He cupped her cute little ass and lifted her off the floor.

He leaned her against the stall, and she twined her legs around his waist. As she did so, she felt his stiff cock sliding into her cunt, and she whimpered with delight. Dane was panting as he pushed his throbbing cock all the way into her hot and slippery cunt.

"Ohhhh, honey, yesss," Jodie gurgled, "that feels so damned good."

"Jesus, it sure does," Dane growled. "I'm so glad I came to live with you, Mom."

At that moment Jodie was delighted, too. She didn't know how she'd feel after she was married to Craig, or what complications would arise from Dane being in the same house, but she refused to worry about that right now. She wouldn't even think about the future.

She'd only enjoy the sharp pleasure she was feeling as her strong teenage son braced her against the wall of the shower and fucked her in quick hungry jabs. His mood was the same as hers. He was in a hurry, greedy for his first orgasm of the day. Jodie could relate to that perfectly.

"Yeah, fuck it to me, baby, fuck me good!" she snarled.

She was being shameless, of course, but she didn't care. And obviously Dane didn't mind. He was grinning broadly as he fucked his cock into her and listened to her hoarse naughty words of pleasure. And the more excited he got, the faster he fucked her.

Jodie loved his rough, fast rhythm. She still had so much lust stored up at that she needed to be fucked roughly, again and again, before she'd be satisfied. This morning her cunt was as hot and ready as ever, her lust just as powerful. She and her son had spent half the night fucking, but it didn't seem to have made a dent in her need.

Well, now they had all day. They had the whole damned day to get each other off, and if that didn't satisfy her, nothing would. She thought of the wild fun they were going to have today, and she soaked Dane's pistoning prick with sizzling pussy-cream. He felt the hot flood and growled with excitement.

"Am I fucking you good, Mom?" he leered.

"Yes, honey!" Jodie sobbed. "You're giving me the best fucking I ever had!"

That was no lie. As good as his father had been in bed, Dane was even better. He had the same natural talent for fucking, but he'd started younger and had learned more. He'd been raised in a more liberal age, and there wasn't anything he wouldn't try. He was the perfect stud for his frustrated mother.

Her head rattled gently against the shower stall, and she gurgled in bliss as he fucked her cunt again and again with his thick rock-hard cock. It would have been easy for her to come, but she wanted this delicious fuck to go on and on. She wanted the intense pleasure to last as long as possible.

"Ohhhhh, baby, you're fucking me so good!" she moaned.

"I love fucking you, Mom," Dane answered hoarsely, "but I'm just about to come."

Thank goodness he'd been gentleman enough to warn her. That gave her a chance to get off, too. Moaning hoarsely, she began to tighten her cunt around his jackhammering cock, creating the hot friction that would make her come. A few seconds later, mother and son climaxed together.

"Unnnnhhhhh, Dane, you're doing it to me, unnnnhhhhh!" Jodie wailed.

"Take my load, Mom, awwwwww!" Dane yelled.

Jodie clawed his shoulders and wept in ecstasy as he flooded her cunt with his boiling come-load. His scalding come always seemed to make her climax longer and more powerful. She felt it filhng her cunt, overflowing, and gushing down her thighs.

"Great," she laughed as Dane set her down, "now I'm gonna need another shower!"

"Me, too," he grinned, "but wasn't it worth it?"

"Yes, baby, it was," Jodie said with a happy sigh.

She fixed them a huge breakfast. After so many hours of fucking, they were hungry as wolves. As they were finishing, she just had to ask a question. It was a very personal question, but she felt she and Dane were close enough now for her to ask.

"Dane, I sure believe you're experienced," she said. "I don't doubt that anymore. But what I wonder is how a guy your age got all that experience. Would you mind telling me?"

"Sherry," he said with a grin.

Jodie's mouth dropped open.

"Your dad's new wife?" she exclaimed. "But I thought you said you hardly know her, that they're always off together."

"I lied," Dane said. "See, I didn't know what you were like then, Mom. I didn't know if you were liberal or uptight in your thinking so I didn't know if you could handle the truth. But now I see you can."

"Go on," Jodie said. "Please tell me about you and Sherry."

"Well, it's true that she and Dad are away a lot," Dane said, "and that they don't have much time for me. I didn't lie to you about that. But there's a lot of times, too, when Dad travels on business and can't take Sherry with him. So she and I got left alone together a lot."

"I see," Jodie smiled. "So who seduced whom?"

"She came on to me," Dane laughed. "She's a very horny lady. And she gets bored real easy. So I guess she thought a fun way to pass the time would be to seduce her stepson. Naturally I didn't fight her off."

"Naturally," Jodie agreed. "And she taught you everything you know about sex?"

"That's right," Dane said. "I wouldn't call it a love affair. She really does love Dad, and we're not each other's type. But we sure got along in bed, and she sure had a lot to teach me!"

Jodie didn't feel a bit jealous as she listened to his story. She just felt excited. It was wonderful enough for this sex-starved teacher to have an energetic and eager young stud come into her life, but now she was discovering that he was sophisticated in the ways of fucking.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.