Mom Got Hot - Cover

Mom Got Hot

Copyright© 2013 by idleone

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A Divorced mother woes

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son  

Jodie hoped that the hard hike back to the car would cool her lust, but no such luck. It had been a pretty arousing day, after all. Two sexy men had come on to her. Two handsome studs had made it obvious that they wanted to fuck her. Yet she hadn't fucked either of them.

It was enough to drive a woman crazy. It was frustrating enough to have gone eight long months with Craig and not go to bed with him, but now that Dane was in the picture, her horniness was on overload. Something had to give, and she just wondered if she could wait till next week and her wedding.

"Stay for dinner, Craig?" she asked hopefully when he parked in front of her house.

"I wish I could, babe, but I better not," he said, giving her a quick kiss. "I've got notes to go over, packing to do."

"Okay, honey," Jodie sighed, "you have a nice trip."

"Trip?" Dane asked. "You going somewhere, Craig?"

"Yes, I have to go out of town for a few days," Craig said. "I'm going to give a lecture to some club. It'll mean a few extra bucks."

Dane was beaming.

"Well, like Mom says, have a good trip," he said.

Jodie reluctantly watched Craig drive away, then went into the house with Dane. It was easy to predict what was coming. She'd hardly closed the door behind them before Dane grabbed her and gave her a hot, hungry kiss. It was predictable, too, that her pussy flamed and creamed with desire. After all, her pussy had no conscience. It didn't give a damn about incest, it didn't care that she was engaged to Craig.

Moaning, she tried to escape her son's embrace, but he easily overpowered her, pulling her down on the thick, living room carpet. He lay half on top of her, pinning her, and he crammed his tongue into her mouth and cupped her tits, exciting her in so many ways that she felt dizzy.

When she caught her hips jerking in an instinctive fucking motion, she knew she was in big trouble. Without realizing it, she'd signalled to her son that she was aching for his cock. He wouldn't believe her now when she told him she didn't want to fuck. Her body would prove her a liar.

Dane raised his flushed face and said, "You're gonna be all alone with me in this house for a few days, Mom, and I'm not gonna leave you alone the whole time. Why don't you save us both a lot of trouble and just give in?"

"Dane, there's something Craig and I didn't tell you," she said. "Today we decided to get married. The wedding will be next week, as soon as he gets back from his trip. So obviously I'm not going to fuck other men--especially you."

"Hey, congratulations, Mom," Dane said, sounding perfectly sincere. "Craig's a real nice guy. But he doesn't have to know about anything we do. It's a long time till next week, and you're real horny now. Why wait?"

As he spoke, he was untying her halter and pulling it off. She wasn't wearing a bra under it. He ogled her gorgeous big tits, then pushed her hot tit-globes together till her stiff red nipples were lined up side by side. He slid his mouth down around her tender engorged nubs.

"Ohhhhh, nooooo," Jodie sobbed.

Dane was right, she was horny now and she needed sex now, not next week. Unfortunately, Dane knew just how to take advantage of her hot need. He knew just how to turn her on. He sucked her nipples greedily, making a lewd slurping noise that just increased her wild excitement.

He pinned her down, and she felt his rock-hard cock against her thigh. She felt it throbbing through his clothes. Her pussy gushed molten cunt-juice, soaking through her shorts. She fought for self-control while her son sucked her tits and rubbed his ready cock against her, taunting her.

Then he raised his head and leered at her.

"I don't think I'll ever understand grown-ups," he said. "We're both dying to fuck, nobody ever has to know, and yet you keep torturing yourself. It's crazy, Mom."

"Call it whatever you want, Dane," Jodie said hoarsely, "but I intend to be loyal to Craig, and I'm certainly not going to bed with my own son."

"Okay," he laughed, "I know how you feel, but I think I can change your mind."

Jodie knew damned well he could, and she knew just how he was going to do it. The kid learned very fast. He'd already discovered that the way to break down her resistance was to play with her pussy. Now he unzipped her shorts, then yanked off her shorts and panties together, leaving her naked.

"Ohhhhhh, God," she moaned as he slid his hand between her thighs.

He slid a stiff finger over her engorged clit and started rubbing her hot little clit. Jodie sobbed with pleasure and creamed all over his hand. She arched her body up, rubbing her clit harder against his finger, unable to control the horny impulses that were taking over her body.

"Yeah, you want it so bad, Mom," Dane crooned. "Why don't you just relax and let me give it to you?"

Jodie was beginning to wonder herself. As her mind reeled, she began to accept Dane's argument--that nobody had to know about their incestuous love, and so nobody would be hurt by it. She strained against his sensuously sawing finger as he rubbed her thirsty clit.

Then with his free hand he unzipped his jeans and pulled them off. He wasn't wearing shorts. Their naked bodies met with an electric shock that made Jodie moan. He rolled fully onto her and started using his knees to pry her thighs apart. Sobbing, she pushed at his shoulders.

"Oh, Dane, no!" she wept. "Don't do this! It's wrong, honey, we mustn't do it!"

But Dane was a male and a teenager, and he was being guided entirely by his achingly full balls and nearly-exploding cock. His brain was on hold, and it would stay that way till he'd satisfied his lust. There was no stopping him. Jodie was no match for him physically.

He got her thighs open and sank down between them. She sobbed as she felt the hard head of his cock battering her tender pussy, seeking entrance to her body. He shoved his hands under her ass and cupped her firm ass-globes, so that she couldn't jerk away from him and spoil his aim.

"Dane, for God's sake, stop!" she cried.

His eyes were glazed over with horniness, and Jodie doubted that he even heard her desperate pleas. He kept hammering his iron-hard cock against her slippery cunt-slit, and then she felt his fat cock-head socking into her moist cuntal opening and spreading her pussy-lips wide.

"Awwww, yeah!" Dane groaned blissfully.

Jodie sobbed, but this time it was with pleasure, not protest. He was sliding his cock up her famished cunt, and it felt so damned good, she just let herself go and enjoyed it. Inch by inch, his throbbing fuck-tool penetrated and filled her, a sensation she'd been craving for months.

"Ohhhhh, God, ohhhh!" she wailed.

Dane was savoring the slow steady penetration as much as she was. Mother and son clung to each other and moaned in ecstasy as his thick hard cock slid to her womb, throbbing against every inch of her greedily sucking cunt. At last he was into her clear to his balls, and he shuddered to a halt.

"Christ, yes!" he moaned. "So fuckin' hot and nice! I'm gonna fuck you real good, Mom. You're not gonna be sorry."

Jodie said nothing. She was still reeling with the outrageousness of what they'd done. Her own son had his cock in her, right to the hilt, and now he was fucking her, moving his stiff cock in eager hard thrusts, giving her hot stabs of pleasure that made her cream helplessly.

It had been more than eight months since she'd been fucked, and she was a woman accustomed to good steady sex. She'd gone without it because Craig had wanted it that way, but now she was paying the price. Her lust flooded out like water from a broken dam, and there was no way she could control it.

"Fuck me, baby!" she gurgled helplessly. "Fuck my pussy good, Dane!"

He leered at her in triumph and said, "Yeah, Mom, I'll give you all the fucking you want. You don't need Craig."

Jodie ignored that remark and just glued her body to his, taking his stiff cock as deep as she could get it, soaking it with blast after blast of molten cunt-cream. Her hips jerked to his horny rhythm as she fucked back at him, too lusty to be passive and submissive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.