Mom Got Hot - Cover

Mom Got Hot

Copyright© 2013 by idleone

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A Divorced mother woes

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son  

To Jodie's relief, Craig called the next day and invited her and Dane to go for a hike.

"I'd like to meet your son," he said, "and I'd like to make up with you, Jodie. I don't like being without you."

"I'd love to see you, Craig," she told him. "I'll pack lunches for all of us. Come on over."

As long as Craig was around, Dane wouldn't dare come on to her. For today, at least, she wouldn't have to worry about controlling herself. Jodie hummed happily to herself as she prepared the lunches.

"Something good must have happened," Dane said as he came in from mowing the lawn.

Jodie nodded.

"Craig called," she said. "He's coming over in a few minutes, and we're all going on a hike.

Dane's face fell.

"I was hoping you and I could be alone together today, Mom," he said.

"I know you did," Jodie said sternly, "and that's why I'm glad Craig called. I think you can understand that, Dane."

"Yeah," he grumbled, "I understand, all right."

He went off to the living room to get himself together. He knew he had to be patient with his mother. He wasn't going to get anywhere by forcing her into things. So he'd have to be patient today, be nice to Mom's boyfriend, and try to act mature and nice. He couldn't let Craig look better than he did.

But Dane was worried. He'd be competing against a grown man for Jodie's attention and love. The only thing in his favor was Craig's ridiculous old-fashioned moral beliefs. If he really didn't believe in sex before marriage, then Dane's horny mother might just turn to her son for what she needed.

While Dane was pondering the situation, Jodie saw Craig driving up, and she hurried to the front door. He sure looked handsome in his tight jeans and t-shirt, and he had a big smile for her. He lifted her right off the porch and gave her a big, hungry kiss.

"Mmmmmm, nice," Jodie purred, teasingly rubbing her curvy body against him.

"I missed you," he said. "I'm sorry I acted like a jerk."

"I missed you," she said. "Let's just forget that we ever quarreled."

"Right," he agreed. Then he glanced behind her and said, "Here's somebody you ought to introduce me to."

Jodie turned and found her handsome teenage son seething with jealousy. He quickly changed his expression, though, smiling and extending his hand to Craig.

"Hi," he said, "I'm Dane Adams, Jodie's son."

"I'm Craig Russell," Craig said. "Glad to meet you, Dane."

Jodie could tell the feeling wasn't mutual, but at least Dane seemed to be trying to pull himself together and hide his resentment of her boyfriend. They all got in Craig's car and drove some miles out of town to a large, wooded park crisscrossed with pleasant hiking trails.

Off they went, with long-legged Craig leading the way, Jodie in the middle, and Dane last. Jodie could feel his eyes burning into her shapely little ass. She knew she looked great in her body-hugging shorts and skimpy halter.

They'd walked about half an hour when they came to a fork in the trail.

"I can't remember now which is the path to the river," Craig said. "Can you, Jodie?"

"No, honey," Jodie said. "What are we gonna do?"

"You two wait here, and I'll go ahead and look for some familiar landmarks," Craig said. "I'll start with the left trail."

Jodie wanted to protest, but he was already on his way. She didn't want to be left alone with Dane. Her worry was justified, because as soon as Craig was out of sight, Dane pulled her into his arms and tried to kiss her. Jodie turned her face away and pushed at his chest.

"Dane, stop it," she cried.

"Mom, you know I can't keep my hands off you," Dane said "You look so sexy in that outfit!"

He backed her up against a tree and managed to kiss her, his mouth hard and hot against hers. In spite of herself, Jodie felt a sizzling rush of lust. She had a wild vision of her and Dane stripping off their clothes, sinking down on the forest floor, and fucking each other's brains out. God knows she could have used a good hard fucking just then.

But Craig might return at any moment, and she'd die if he found her like this, exchanging a very unmotherly kiss with her teenage son. She struggled, trying to slip out of Dane's embrace, but he was far too strong for her. At last, though, he had to come up for air.

"Dane, please let me go," she cried anxiously. "I can't let Craig see us like this. Give me a break--he's the man I want to marry."

"Okay, Mom," Dane said, relaxing his grip a little, "I'll keep my eye on the trail, and I'll stop the second I see him. But you gotta cooperate and let me do a few things."

Did she have a choice? Dane could blow everything for her if she didn't do as he asked. Keeping her backed up against the tree, he slipped his hands under her halter and cupped her braless tits. Her big tit-globes almost overflowed his hands. He started sensuously squeezing, and Jodie shivered with pleasure.

"Yeah, you like this, don't you, Mom?" he grinned.

Jodie blushed hotly and didn't reply. She was ashamed to admit how much her own kid turned her on and how she enjoyed his love-making. But her body answered for her. Her nipples went rigid with arousal and poked into his hands, and her tits swelled up taut.

She couldn't hide those signs of arousal from him, but at least he didn't know she was creaming right through her shorts. She glanced down at his fly and noticed a big, swelling lump. Her sexy son was getting a hard-on for her, and that meant even more frustration for the horny teacher.

She could look at his mushrooming fly, but she couldn't touch or enjoy. Inches away was the thing she needed most in the world, a steel-stiff cock, but she couldn't have it. It didn't help to know how eager Dane was to fuck her. It would be so easy to get fucked, yet her conscience held her back.

Dane had worked her tits into complete tautness, and he bent down and licked her engorged nipples, making her whimper with frustration. He sucked one throbbing nipple, then the other, and her knees got rubbery. She wished she could just sink down and surrender herself to him.

That would be quite a shock to Craig, though. Jodie imagined him returning to find her fucking up a storm with her own kid. Poor strait-laced Craig would probably faint with shock. If he didn't believe in sex before marriage, he sure as hell didn't believe in incest.

She was distracted from her thoughts of her boyfriend as Dane abandoned her swollen tits and slid a hand down inside her shorts and panties. She gasped and grabbed at his hand, but she was too late. He cupped the searing wet flesh of her pussy and gave it an exciting squeeze.

"Dane, noooo!" she moaned.

He ignored her protest. Leering at her, he said, "Wow, Mom, you're sure hot down there. Wet, too. You must be really horny!"

"Please, Dane, stop," she almost sobbed.

But far from stopping, he began to inch his thick and stiff middle finger into her cunt. He did it slowly, tantalizingly, and Jodie slumped back against the tree and whimpered with rapidly mounting pleasure. She soaked his finger with an uncontrollable flood of steaming cunt-cream.

"Yeah, you want this, all right," Dane chuckled. "You really need something hard in there, don't you, Mom?"

Jodie just made a helpless gurgling noise as he proceeded to fill her starved cunt with his finger. Her greedy cunt throbbed all around his deeply-buried finger and soaked it with rush after rush of cunt-cream. She just couldn't help herself. She was lusty out of her mind.

"Let's see if I can get you off before Clark Kent comes back!" Dane chuckled.

He started finger-fucking her in quick rough thrusts. Jodie clawed the tree and whimpered and panted. She knew how wrong, how outrageous, it was to let her own son do this to her, but she had to come or go out of her mind with need. She closed her eyes and let his jerking finger carry her toward orgasm.

"Unnnnhhhh!" she moaned. "Ohhhhhhh!" It didn't take long for her to reach the brink of climax. It never did these days. She tightened her famished cunt steadily around her son's pumping finger, till she knew that just a few more strokes would bring her off. Dizzily she opened her eyes and saw his leering face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.