Mom Got Hot - Cover

Mom Got Hot

Copyright© 2013 by idleone

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Divorced mother woes

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son  

Jodie Adams took one last glance in the mirror before leaving for her date. The petite schoolteacher smiled at her reflection, liking what she saw. She looked ten years younger than her real age, which was in the mid-thirties.

She had long flame-colored hair, big blue eyes, and a nice figure, all the curves in the right places, her ripe tits riding high. She knew her appearance would turn her date on. She just hoped it finally turned him on enough.

The doorbell rang, and Jodie went to answer it. She found her steady boyfriend, Craig Russell, waiting on the front porch. Every time she saw Craig, she had to stare for a second, he was so good-looking. Just over six, feet tall, blond, with ruggedly handsome features, he was just about everything she'd ever wanted in a man.

Unfortunately, though, Craig had one big drawback. He didn't believe in sex before marriage.

That was so weird, it was almost funny. Jodie couldn't believe it the first time he told her, and she'd howled with laughter. Now that they'd been dating for eight months, it wasn't so funny. Jodie was ready to go out of her mind with sexual frustration.

"Hi, honey," Craig said, leaning down to kiss her. "You look gorgeous, as usual."

"Thanks, Craig," Jodie said. "I'll grab my sweater and be right with you."

Just from a few seconds of looking at him and having him kiss her, her pussy was starting to heat and moisten. She warned herself to forget it. Craig was not going to fuck her. He'd made that clear on their first date.

He'd laid out his whole position. At least he'd been honest about it, she had to admit that. He'd explained that he didn't believe in fucking before marriage, and that he didn't believe in hasty marriages, either. He'd want to date a girl at least a year before proposing.

Jodie had accepted the situation, and she still accepted it, because she loved Craig and thought he was a good man, but her patience was wearing pretty thin. Dating him exclusively, she'd gone eight months now without getting fucked, and she was horny enough to scream.

But what could she do about it? She had to play by his rules or lose him. Now she pasted a big smile on her face and accompanied him to dinner, then to the movies. She always had a pleasant time with Craig, at least till he took her home. Then the frustration really started. Because although he didn't believe in going all the way before marriage, he did believe that necking was okay.

Tonight was no exception. "Going to offer me a nightcap?" he asked when they got back to Jodie's house.

"Of course," she smiled, "don't I always?"

Craig made himself right at home, turning on the living room lights low, plumping up the cushions on the couch, while Jodie made a couple of drinks. She brought in the drinks and sat beside him on the couch. As usual, he held his glass in one hand and slipped his free arm around Jodie's shoulders.

She nuzzled against him, unable to resist his exciting male closeness. It had been so long now since she'd had a man that half an experience was better than none. She felt hot sticky cunt-juice start to seep from her starved cunt, moistening her panties. Her pussy-flesh swelled and steamed.

Then Craig set aside his half-empty glass and started kissing her. He sure didn't hang back when it came to kissing. He slipped his hot tongue between her lips and suggestively explored her mouth. His quick loud breathing told her how excited their kissing made him.

Where did the man get his self-control? When they started kissing like that, Jodie always wanted to grab him by the arm and drag him right to her bed. Naughty visions filled her head, of her and Craig naked, fucking up a storm. But her incredible boyfriend seemed to be able to turn his lust off and on like a faucet. He didn't seem to feel the frustration she did.

Jodie always returned his kisses with full passion, partly because she couldn't help it and partly because she hoped that one night, finally, he'd lose control of himself and take her to bed. Tonight her hope was stronger than ever. She slid her hot little tongue into his mouth and probed around.

She felt the big man shiver, and he pulled her tighter against him, till her lust-engorged nipples poked against his chest. He had to feel her hot hard nubs even through his shirt. Jodie was almost trembling with lust by now, and her pretty face was flushed when they finally came up for air.

"God, you turn ine on," Craig sighed.

"I wish the feeling wasn't mutual," Jodie said bitterly. "Really, Craig, isn't this kind of crazy?"

"Jodie," he said with a frown, "we've been over this again and again. I have my beliefs, and I intend to stick by them. If you can't handle that, I guess you should look for another man."

And where would she do that? Jodie and Craig were both teachers in a small midwestern town, a town so small that Craig was just about the only man there who attracted her. She couldn't think of anybody else she'd want to date, let alone marry. Craig was her only choice.

"I don't want you to look for anybody else, though, honey," he went on. "I don't think I could stand that."

He slid his hands onto her tits, squeezing them sensuously through her clothes. Jodie leaned back and shivered with excitement. She felt kind of crazy tonight, crazy enough to ask a question that had been on her mind ever since their first date. It might make him mad, but she had to know.

"Craig," she said, "if you don't believe in sex before marriage, does that mean you're a virgin?"

He did look a little annoyed, and he answered gruffly, "No, no, of course I'm not a virgin. I've been with lots of girls I wouldn't dream of marrying. But you're special, Jodie."

"Oh, I see," she said sarcastically, "I'm so special that you can fuck them and not me. Well, thanks a lot!"

"Honey, let's not fight," Craig begged.

He temporarily silenced her with a steamy tongue-kiss, and he went on eagerly molding her large round tits, feeling her stiff nipples throbbing against his palms. Jodie creamed furiously, her scalding pussy-liquid soaking through her panties, as she imagined Craig actually fucking, his cock big and hard and hammering in her slick juicy cunt.

"Mmmmmmmm, uuummmmmmmmm," she moaned.

She couldn't control herself. Again she knew it might anger him, but it was something she just had to do. She reached for his fly. She found the zipper and tugged it open, then slid her eager little hand inside his pants. She felt a big bulge in his jockey shorts, and she cupped it and squeezed it.

She felt Craig starting to draw back to scold her, so she grabbed him by the head and held him in place, cramming her tongue into his mouth while she went on stroking and squeezing his cock. Now she felt some response. His prick was swelling in her fingers, filling his shorts.

Again the petite schoolteacher creamed heavily and helplessly. Jodie was no slut, but she wasn't a prude, either, and all the time she was going to college and getting her teaching credentials, she'd dated and fucked many attractive men. She was used to regular and satisfying sex. This situation with Craig was driving her crazy.

She worked his shorts down and slipped out his cock. She drew it from his fly and eased it out into the light of the room, till it protruded rigidly and obscenely from his pants. Only then did she allow him to break off their kiss. She stared hungrily at his cock.

"Dammit, Jodie," he said hoarsely, "you're just making it more difficult for both of us!"

"I had to look, Craig," she replied. "After eight months I just had to see your cock!"

Now she wasn't sure if she'd done the right thing. His cock was a beauty, a good nine inches long and as thick as her wrist. It was the biggest, most exciting cock she'd ever seen. And he was right, looking at it just made things more difficult for her, because now she really knew what she was missing.

"Oh, fuck you and your silly beliefs," she sighed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.