Mike Naked in College - Cover

Mike Naked in College

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mike Perkins had a terrible experience in The Program in high school. But with college, he gets the opportunity to do it over again, and make new friends along the way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Heterosexual   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Slow   School   Nudism  

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I didn't have an early morning class, so I slept in and ate a leisurely breakfast. My first class of the day was a biology lecture. The lesson was on sexual reproduction, which I found somewhat ironic. As I walked out of class, I noticed that the sky had grown cloudy.

I ran into Tom Stanford on my way upstairs. He was stark naked.

"You doing The Program? I asked him."

"No, it's supposed to rain," he replied, "I figure skin dries off faster than clothes."

"Guess it's my lucky day then."

"Yeah, it's supposed to keep up all week. Do you want to get lunch?"

"Sure."

"Hey, David!" he yelled down the hall, "you wanna get lunch?"

Ginsberg walked from the common room to the stairwell and we headed outside. It was drizzling slightly by the time we got to the cafeteria. We stood in line for hamburgers and sat down. The conversation revolved around our company and what we would do with the money. If Ginsberg was right, I would get north of $350 million a year in royalties and a 25 percent stake in the company. That was way more money than I could see myself having any use for. I was thinking of starting a foundation.

"You should go into healthcare," David suggested, "it'd be a natural fit for you and there's a big opportunity to cut down costs."

"Yeah, I was thinking that I could do something with AIDs vaccination in Africa."

"You should do some stuff here too, like with hospitals and crap."'

"Yeah. I'd probably get my Dad to advise me on it. He sees a lot of charity cases. What about you guys?"

"I might pay for my name on a grad school or something," David said, "but I'm keeping my stock. When I've taken this company as far as I can I want to get into politics." That brought the conversation to the current political climate, where it stayed for the rest of lunch.

When we got outside, it was pouring rain.

"Fuck," Ginsberg said, "these are brand new shoes." He took off his shoes and socks and rolled up his pant legs. Tom grabbed an umbrella from his backpack and we jogged through the giant puddles that dotted the parking lot back to the dorm. Ginsberg went to change into dry clothes while Tom and I hung out in the lounge. He returned in a bathing suit and went out to the balcony to smoke.

"Weird question," Tom said, "are you and Bernstein exclusive?"

"No, why?"

"I was thinking maybe you and I could do something some time." I looked Tom over. I wouldn't consider him hot; he had an unusually high forehead and broad nose, but there was something vaguely attractive about him.

"That'd be cool, you want to come over tonight?"

"Sure."

Ginsberg and I coincidentally had our next class together and shared an umbrella.

"I don't know what I'm going to do when it's this wet and cold outside," Ginsberg remarked.

"You could buy a wetsuit," I suggested.

He laughed off the idea and we got inside, sitting down in the back row of the German classroom. We'd both decided to pick up a new language in college. I had become pretty fluent in Latin in high school, and Ginsberg had picked up Spanish, Arabic, Farsi, Pashto, Urdu and a few words of Korean over the course of his military career. German was a good language for both medicine and business and we could help each other out with homework.

After class we walked back through the main quad. Suddenly, Billy ran past us and took a flying leap into the mud, sliding almost to the end of the lawn.

"That looks like fun," I remarked.

"You should try it!" Billy yelled back at us.

We put our stuff under an awning and met up with Billy. On the count of three, we all started running to the edge of the brick walkway. Ginsberg dived through the mud on his stomach, like you'd do with one of those slip-and-slide things. Conscious of our vulnerable junk, Billy and I went through on our asses. We spent much of the rest of the afternoon playing and wrestling in the mud, along with some other students who decided to join us.

Somehow in the confusion Ginsberg's bathing suit got ripped off, leaving his pale and heavily scarred ass exposed to the elements and any onlookers.

"Mother Fucker!" he yelled, and grabbed his shorts back.

"Just leave them off," someone suggested.

"No way, man. I don't go in for this naked shit." He pulled the bathing suit back on and walked off, blushing and cursing profusely. Suddenly I was conscious of how stupid I probably looked, stark naked and playing in the mud like a five year old. I sheepishly gathered my stuff and went back to my dorm.

I felt much better after a long hot shower. After all, I'd had fun, and it couldn't have looked too stupid if other people were so eager to join in. When I got out of the shower, some of the kids on my hall were getting ready to get dinner, so I joined them.

I got back from dinner and started doing homework. Tom came over around eight. His dick was hard as a rock.

"You want to just jerk off tonight?" I asked.

"Sounds fine."

I decided to be bold, figuring that part of The Program was pushing your sexual limits. "Hey, can I play with your feet?"

"Huh?"

I got nervous, but made myself follow through. "I have a foot fetish."

"Oh, yeah! Sure, what do you want me to do?"

"Just get up on the bed." I sat down at the opposite end and placed his feet in my lap. They were nice and big, and covered in several layers of dirt from the day. I massaged them with my fingers.

"That actually feels good," Tom said.

"Yeah, it feels really good if you rub lotion or baby oil in." David had taught me that trick. I kept going until I was as hard as he was and then lay down next to him. I grabbed some lube from my bedside table and drizzled it over Tom's cock, before doing the same to my own. He reached around me and grabbed my cock. I put my hand directly on his, and we started stroking.

"Ohhh ... Fuck that's good," he said.

"Yeah, you like it?"

"Oh, yeah." He grunted several times and came. When he'd recovered, he leaned over and put his mouth on my dick, using his hand to fondle my balls. It wasn't long before I came too, and we hit the shower together. Tom went back to his room and I sat in bed reading until Billy came back from Sara's room, looking drained but very happy. We played Madden for a while and then went to bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.