Mike Naked in College - Cover

Mike Naked in College

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mike Perkins had a terrible experience in The Program in high school. But with college, he gets the opportunity to do it over again, and make new friends along the way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Heterosexual   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Slow   School   Nudism  

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I awoke with my face buried in David's chest. I breathed deeply and looked up. He was already awake.

"Hey, David."

"I think I've fallen in love with you," he confessed.

I kissed him, but quickly pulled off. "Morning breath," I explained.

"We should probably take a shower."

"Yeah. I have a towel you can borrow."

We got up and walked to the shower. We decided to share a stall, but didn't do anything more than washing each other.

We brushed our teeth and then went back to my room. Billy was just waking up, his hook-up having left in the night.

"Hey, you guys want to go get breakfast?"

"Sure." Not bothering to get dressed, the three of us headed over to the caf. It felt kind of cool to be walking around naked, and I wasn't nervous at all.

We got a light breakfast. Billy had about five cups of black coffee; I take it he was hungover.

"So you guys had a good night last night?"

We both nodded enthusiastically.

"First time?"

"For me," I said. We finished eating and went to bus our plates.

"You have plans for today?" David asked.

"No, I don't really have any homework."

"You want to lay out?"

I looked down at the band of snow white skin around my waist. It'd be really noticeable during my week in The Program. Suddenly tanning naked seemed like a really good idea.

"Sure."

We got towels from my room and spread them on the grass in front of my dorm.

David rubbed suntan lotion on me, paying special attention to my ass, of course. I returned the favor, really enjoying the sensation of his smooth, tanned skin.

"How'd you get so tan?" I asked.

"My grandparents live in Apertus. I go down there for a couple of weeks every summer." Apertus was world famous as the world's first city designed for and catering explicitly to nudists. It had been built three years ago by none other than Hunter Weems' father, and was already the new center of the global porn industry, as well as a pretty good-sized city in its own right. Actually, with the recession, it was about the only bright spot in Florida's economy.

"So did you meet Hunter there?"

"I saw him in a parade once. You can imagine how excited I was when I found out he'd be my roommate."

I laughed. "So what's he like in bed?"

"Gives great head, always enthusiastic, likes to walk around covered in cum. I haven't fucked him though."

"Why not?"

"I only do that with people I'm in love with. It's hard to explain, but I get a real emotional charge from it, especially getting fucked."

I noticed that Ginsberg and Tom were playing volleyball with some girls. We enjoyed watching them leap up in the air and dive for balls, Tom nude and Ginsberg wearing only board shorts.

I rolled over on my back. My dick, which had gotten hard from all the excitement, waved in the air.

"You want me to take care of that?" David asked.

"Not here, I don't think I'm up to public sex just yet."

"We could go inside."

"Let's wait a little bit, I want to tan evenly."

Tom and Ginsberg finished their game and walked over to us. Ginsberg had put on a shirt, but Tom was still but naked.

"Happy to see us?" Tom asked looking at our erect cocks.

"You bet."

"You guys want to get lunch?"

"What time is it?"

"1:30."

"Shit, I didn't realize we'd been out that long." I looked down at my crotch, which was definitely darker in color than it had been when I left. I threw my towel over my shoulder and we headed to the cafeteria. We got sandwiches and sat down. I noticed Hunter getting lunch with his boyfriend. Ironically, they were both wearing speedos, while I was naked. I'd somehow managed to come a long way in just my first week at college.

I went back to my room to find Alex Clontz straddling Billy. They made out for a bit while I was putting my towel away, then she slowly lowered herself onto his cock, groaning as it entered her. I sat down on the bed and watched him grab her breasts as she gyrated on top of him. He seemed to be getting really into it, bucking his hips and thrusting his penis deep inside her until he stiffened and his face twisted in to an orgasmic grimace.

"Oooh ... that was good," she said, getting off him. She looked at me, "Your name's Mike, right."

"Yeah, Mike Perkins."

"Heard you had a date last night. How was she?"

"He was excellent."

She sighed, "All the good ones are either taken or gay."

"Hey," Billy said.

"Or in this case, both," I replied.

"So you guys are together now, good for you." Billy got up and jokingly punched my arm.

"What about you two?"

"Oh, no, I just got bored," Alex explained.

"So are you going to the BKE party?" Billy asked.

"BKE?"

"It's a frat. They're throwing a big party tonight. It's sort of how they look for recruits."

"You thinking of rushing?"

"Yeah, you?"

"I'd like to, but I don't know how if they'd be cool with a gay guy."

"BKE would be totally cool," Alex said. "So would Beta Delta Xi, Kappa Lambda, Epsilon Sigma Kappa, Kappa Phi Nu, Lambda Pi, and Chi Phi Beta. I'm pretty sure Delta Alpha Kappa and Omega Theta Rho would have an issue, and I don't know about the others."

"Then I think I will try it out. I'll call Hunter and David and see if they want to go."

David did, but Hunter had a swim team party to go to.

"I'm going to pierce Billy's ear," Alex announced, "you want me to do yours too?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.