Mike Naked in College - Cover

Mike Naked in College

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mike Perkins had a terrible experience in The Program in high school. But with college, he gets the opportunity to do it over again, and make new friends along the way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Heterosexual   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Slow   School   Nudism  

Friday, August 21, 2009

I'd been sleeping naked; it actually felt really good. I got up and headed for the showers, my morning wood leading the way. I took care of it in the shower, fantasizing about David's soft, inviting toes.

I toweled off and went back to my room. Billy was just waking up. "What's the forecast?" he asked.

"103."

"Jesus. Guess I'm going naked again." I got dressed while he was in the shower, salmon-colored shorts and a polo shirt. He got out of the shower and we went to get breakfast.

"So what are your plans for tonight?" I asked him.

"Sigma Omega Delta's having a party."

"Isn't that Alexandra Clontz's sorority?"

"From econ? Yeah."

"What are you wearing?"

"What I have on."

"Should make a splash."

"Haha, thanks, but Alex said a lot of guys were showing up naked. I don't think I'll stand out much."

"Too bad."

"Hey, there'll be free beer, and you never know. So do you mind if I bring someone back?"

"Not at all. If I'm lucky I'll bring David back."

"Oh yeah, you have a date tonight. So is this your first date?"

"Yeah."

"Congratulations. David seems pretty cool."

"Yeah, and he's so hot."

"I don't know about that, but Alex agrees with you."

"Really?"

"She asked if I could get him to go to the party."

"What'd you say?"

"I told her he had a date. I didn't say who it was with."

We finished breakfast and I went to class. Tom was also going naked, which was appropriate as the air conditioner was out in the building. I could tell Ginsberg was suffering. Midway through class he finally gave up and pulled his shirt off over his head, revealing a gorgeously toned body marred by a lot of nasty looking scars.

Finally, class ended. "We're playing volleyball," Tom said, "want to join in?"

"Sorry, I've got class. I'll be back around eleven."

They were still playing when I got out of class. Ginsberg had kicked off his flip-flops, revealing wonderfully high arches. I watched them play until it was time for lunch, which we ate with a couple of their friends. Naturally, I got hard in the process. David put his shirt but not his shoes on to eat, and Tom stayed naked, which didn't help much.

Tom grinned when he noticed the bulge in my pants.

"You guys are torture, you know that," I said. Ginsberg laughed.

"I thought you'd be bothered by that."

"No, I find it flattering," he responded, "although I admit I'd like it more if you were a girl."

"Speaking of girls," Tom said, "you bringing anyone over this afternoon?"

"No, I have to go toy shopping, my baby bro's turning three next week."

"That's a big age difference," Kathy Cormier remarked "how old's your Mom?"

"34."

"Wow, so she was really young when she had you."

"Yeah, 17." I could tell he really didn't want to be having this conversation.

"So do you guys have the same Dad?"

"Uh ... no. He was born after I joined the army. Mom didn't keep track of things like she should have."

Tom changed the subject, "So, David's been working some more on your algae thing."

David brightened. "Yeah, I talked to some people at DOD and DOE. If you can get me the plans I can email them over there and they'll tell me if it's viable."

"Sure, I have the plans in my room, we can go get them now."

We walked over to my dorm. "So Kathy sure seemed to take an interest in your family life."

"Yeah, I think she was interested in me generally."

"You interested back?"

"Not if she keeps asking questions. I can't stand people feeling sorry for me."

"I know the feeling."

"Really?"

"My mom died when I was 14."

"Rough."

"Yours still living?"

"Yeah, but we don't talk much. Jon lives with foster parents. They took in my best friend from middle school, and when Jon was born he convinced them to take him too."

We got to my room and I pulled a binder off my shelf. "These are the plans. The chemical stuff is in the front and the designs for industrial production are in the back."

"You scaled it up? That's great; now we can get cost estimates."

He left and I stripped naked. I lay down on the bed and began fantasizing about Ginsberg fucking David Bernstein. I spit on my hand and wrapped it around my cock.

Just as I was beginning to stroke, Billy walked in.

"You need some privacy?"

"No, I'm trying to get used to doing this in front of people. You can watch if you like."

"Yeah, not really my thing."

I laughed. "Good point." He sat down at his desk and did some work on his computer while I kept jerking. I groaned a little and shot onto my chest.

Mike looked over at me. "Nice distance."

"Thanks."

"You ever thought about doing porn?"

"I've fantasized about it, but I never really considered it."

"I always kind of wanted to, but they say a lot of places won't hire you if you've done porn."

"That sucks. Who cares whether you've done porn or not."

"Old people I guess."

I grabbed my textbook and started reading for Human Sexuality. We were starting with the history of sex. Wednesday we had covered prehistory and today we were doing the Greeks and Romans. It turned out the Greeks, or at least the Athenians, were into some really kinky shit. I finished reading, threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, and headed over to class.

We all stripped off immediately upon arrival. This time I took off my shoes as well and sat down next to David. He caressed the top of my foot with his as Dr. Wagner went through a powerpoint on sex in ancient Greece and Rome. She said the Romans viewed sex largely through the prism of social relations, with the passive role in sex equated to a low social status. She branched off from that to talk about the relation between sex and social roles today, especially about how women nowadays found that sexuality could be an asset for a career.

"Before the second Sexual Revolution," she said, "a woman who had sexual intercourse as part of her job or used her sexuality to gain promotions was looked down on as a slut or a whore. However, that's started to change in the past 20 years or so. But can anyone think of any areas where sexuality is still frowned on?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.