Mike Naked in College - Cover

Mike Naked in College

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mike Perkins had a terrible experience in The Program in high school. But with college, he gets the opportunity to do it over again, and make new friends along the way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Heterosexual   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Slow   School   Nudism  

Monday, August 17, 2009

My first class was at 9:00, so I set my alarm for 7:00 to give me a good cushion of time. It was my first day of college and I didn't want to take any chances being late. I took a quick shower and googled the weather report. It was supposed to be 96 degrees again, so I decided to dress light. I threw on a t-shirt, some shorts, and sandals.

My roommate was just starting to wake up.

"Hey, Billy, you want to get breakfast?" I asked.

"Sure, you think I need to get dressed first or am I good like this?" He was wearing only boxer shorts.

"Where are you going to put your I.D.?"

"I'll just keep it in my hand."

The cafeteria was right across the street from our dorm. It turned out Billy wasn't underdressed at all. Most of the people we saw were in pajamas, and a few were even naked.

"Dude, if it gets any hotter, I might start going around naked," Billy said.

"Supposed to break 100 tomorrow. Guess I'll get a nice view."

We got to the front of the line and went inside to get a table. "You should get naked too, it'd be a good way to meet people."

I laughed. "No way, man. I did the Program in high school, and that's the last time I'm ever getting naked in front of people."

"I thought they didn't have that in Virginia."

"I went to private school. Actually it was an all-boys boarding school near Staunton, which isn't the greatest place in the world to get a boner looking at another naked dude."

"Shit, what happened?"

"I got stuffed into lockers the rest of freshman and sophomore year."

"Hey, speaking of The Program, check out who's at the next table over from ours."

"Holy shit." It was Hunter Weems, winner of three gold medals at the 2008 Olympics, and perhaps the hottest gay guy in the world. He was barefoot and shirtless, and my dick instantly got hard.

"There's no way I'm going to be able to concentrate on my food now," I said.

"Hey, they've got sausage links." We both laughed. "Wonder if you've got a chance at hooking up with him."

"Doubt it, looks like he's taken." Hunter was holding someone else's hand, a stark naked redhead. There was a third guy with them, dressed a bit more normally, although he wasn't bad looking himself. He was slim with brown hair, and he wore black stud earrings and a necklace of some kind

We sat down and started to eat. I couldn't see Hunter from where I was sitting.

"So what classes do you have today?" Billy asked me.

"Micro econ from 9-10 orgo chem from 10-11 and human sexuality from 4-5."

"I have that too," Billy said, "which professor?"

"Human sexuality?"

"Yeah,"

"Wagner."

"Same as me, bro. We have the same class!"

"That's funny. I just hope we don't have to fuck each other."

"Don't jinx it, man."

We finished breakfast and went to class. I sat down next to a couple of guys I'd met over the weekend, Tom Stanford and David Ginsberg. The class was an hour, but the professor was so boring it felt like a lot longer. Chemistry was more interesting, but I didn't know anyone else in it. I met up with Tom and David again for lunch.

"You done for the day?" David asked.

"No, I still have human sexuality."

"I heard they make you take that class naked."

"Shit."

"Ah, man, that sucks."

"I don't see what the big deal is," Tom said. "Haven't you guys ever done The Program?"

"They were going to put me in it like the first week of high school, but I flaked out and joined the army instead," David replied.

"Damn, you must really not like being naked."

"What did you do in the army?" I asked.

"By the way," David looked at me, "you were talking about that thing to make oil out of pond scum or whatever."

I had won the 2008 National Science Fair with a project that made a carbon-neutral petroleum substitute from a genetically modified species of algae that didn't require any feedstocks other than heat and water.

"Yeah."

"The military's interested in alternative fuels for airplanes and shit. If you're looking to market it, I know some people that you could talk to."

"It's no good. The fuel needs to be refined into gasoline. I tried to sell it to all the big oil companies, but they weren't interested."

"So you haven't licensed it or anything yet."

"No, I took out a patent though."

We finished eating and I walked across the campus to the human sexuality building. I found the classroom, and sat down next to Billy. Hunter Weems was there too. He had taken off his shorts, and was now completely naked except for diamond earrings. He was talking to a girl who was naked too, and sitting next to the brown-haired guy from breakfast. In any other context I would have been turned on, but I was too nervous. I really didn't want to have to get naked in front of everybody.

The professor, Dr. Karen Wagner walked into the room. She took off her robe and stood completely naked at the front of the class. This was not a good sign.

"Good afternoon," she said, "welcome to Introduction to Human Sexuality. This class is very 'hands on' so I'd like to start off by having everyone remove all their clothing, except for shoes and socks, and put it in one of the lockers at the back of the classroom."

This was exactly what I was afraid of. Hesitantly, I walked to the back and stripped off. I ran back to my seat, hoping to sit down before anyone noticed me. I looked around, everybody else seemed pretty casual about the nudity. Maybe they'd already known about it.

Billy sat down next to me. "You ok?"

"Yeah, just nervous."

When everybody had sat back down, Dr. Wagner started talking again. "For the first day of class, I'm going to have everybody come to the front of the class and introduce themselves. Tell us where you're from, a little bit about your family, and why you're taking this class, and then I'll ask you some questions about your sexual history."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.