Bird of Prey - Cover

Bird of Prey

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 15

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A dominant woman runs an Equestrian centre, once owned by her husband who is no more than a prisoner in his own home. She uses his business resources well, in securing clients to please her and maintain her lifestyle.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Miles Dunton sniffled like a child as he was led out once more to Lana's whipping post; Lana smiled with spiteful satisfaction as he begged the buxom woman not to punish him, his feeble protests only serving to make her cunt juice with excitement. Penny was on hand to document any information and Maria was on hand to gleefully assist in strapping the weak and submissive male to the post, naked and whimpering, though his cock was already rudely erect in fear and anticipation of a thrashing that would make him spend there at the pole.

Maria smiled wickedly at him as she ensured the straps would not allow him to sag and cheat the lash; she had a further treat for Miles that day. After his whipping he would accompany her to the Equestrian Centre, where a select group of ladies would be in attendance, in preparation for their imminent membership of the Golf Club; membership of the Equestrian Centre was thrown in free, and the select ladies were as eager to attend there as at the golf club, the select ladies being those who had expressed a special interest in the canine activity. After twelve lashes Miles was already begging for mercy, though by the same token was close to submissively shooting his first load. Lana sneered with pleasure as she walked round the post, naked, as was her preference when using the bullwhip; Miles humped at the post as she sauntered past, her globular breasts and ass cheeks exciting him no end as they wobbled delectably as she whisked the vicious whip back and forth. Miles' attention was then caught by Maria who had disappeared into the house and was now walking back across the lawn; she too, naked, but smiling broadly as she carried something black and mask like. Lana roared with laughter as Miles was shown the doggie outfit he would wear for the first time. Miles now clung to the whipping post as though it were a safe haven; he guessed at the humiliation he would be put through, as Maria displayed the outfit on the lawn and smiled up at him.

"You'll make a splendid doggie for the ladies at the club; you'll do just as they command and enjoy being dominated by some very ordinary women who have been strong enough to realise their assertiveness. It will be good therapy for you and the ladies; why, we may even find a new owner for you amongst them, you'll be of no use to us when we've whipped the last bits of information from you." The two were joined by Penny who put her hands between Miles legs and held his balls.

"You must try harder to remember the name of that club that Kelvin Adams frequented; it could be very significant in our discovering what he's into. I think another twelve lashes should help you; fancy making poor Lana work so hard." Miles' cock pulsed and he almost came as the fragrant and commanding Penny gave his balls a squeeze before she and Maria moved clear to allow him the pleasure of the whip. Miles squirmed against the post and the bonds which held him as the mistress of the whip sent the spiteful leather cord whistling toward him once more. Lana's naked cunt squirmed between her huge thighs with the action of the delivery, accentuating the pulse of pleasure she experienced as she watched the whip snake home and bite the bound and submissive male. Miles humped at the post and whined in a mixture of pain and sordid pleasure as he watched Maria's smile of enjoyment as he was punished, and thought of the deliciously large woman who had caused his pain. His cock went rigid and slid gloriously against the leather clad post as the next lash was delivered. Oh how he wanted to remember the name of that club, if only to please the shapely Penny. His balls tingled uncontrollably as Lana delivered the third stinging lash with gusto, and he viewed the doggie suit he would wear in complete humiliation later. Whipped by a naked woman, and then walked like a dog by laughing housewives; as the whip kissed the flesh of his buttocks, the thought of the utter humiliation became suddenly divine as his bell-end pulsed between belly and pole. Miles Dunton's balls pumped in ecstasy as he squirmed against the bonds and unleashed his mess in absolute ecstasy; Lana sneered and whipped the lash back and forth quickly, so that he would receive the full stinging benefit of the lash as he blew his seed for her. Miles quivered all over as he spent many times whilst the whip punished him and he eyed the humiliating suit which lay like a flat gun-dog. Then it hit him; 'Pointers' was the name of the club. Penny clasped her hands and laughed along with the other two women as Miles' screamed out 'Pointers' as though it were a safe word. Lana was oblivious to safe words, and ensured Miles received the twelve lashes he'd been prescribed.

Miles' punishment had been stingingly painful but any wounds were superficial; he was hosed down by a satisfied Lana, padded dry by Penny, and then eagerly fitted with the doggie suit by Maria. Miles' cock was soon stiff again as he was walked in turn by the three laughing women, he was now enduring a level of humiliation not experienced before; he had become familiar with these brutal women, and his cock stiffened as he was shown how to perform by them, but the shame of being a dog for an unknown group of housewives would be acute. His submissive side had his balls tingling as a smiling Maria led him to her car and opened the rear hatch; he would sit quietly in the back, behind he safety bars, he would have time to think about the lowly dog he had become.

Marjorie felt a little cheated as she marvelled at the fiercely independent woman that was Elaine; she was one of five women specially selected by Maria on her dog walking escapade who the redhead had shown round the golf store, before treating them to yet more wine at the Equestrian Centre; these select women has shown certain desired characteristics of which Maria was very clever at recognising. Marjorie was fast recognising the lifestyle she could be having, and Elaine and her circle would do their best to see that she attained it; the five had been shown how the golf store was really run, and Marjorie had been well and truly aroused as they had sampled Angela's complete control of Gordon, the sneering housewives watching as he cleaned the toilet in his maid's uniform, his owner stood over him with a cane, while she had him tell them of what position he formerly held, and how it was only correct that he should now be where he was. Now here at the centre, behind the scenes away from the oblivious eyes of normal paying customers, it was not only Marjorie's attire which had realised an erotic edge; her neglected and under-serviced cunt bulged with excitement, and moistened nicely in her newly acquired silk thong panties as she watched the equestrian ladies dominate their male servants oh so naturally. She was determined to indulge her urges and could no know that Maria had arranged that just this would happen.

As the car approached the centre, Maria spoke sternly to miles, whose balls buzzed with trepidation, a lump in his throat as he faced an open yet equally sublime humiliation.

"Just you remember how doggies greet each-other in the street; you'll be completely obedient and do as the chosen lady says. We know how submissive you are, if you are a good boy you may earn a treat, if you do not obey, I will have your balls."

Elaine got a huge thrill as she saw Maria arriving with the new dog; she knew how pathetically submissive Miles Dunton was, and had learned of his paid use of commercial dominatrix; now he was being treated to the real thing, and his next experience would show him raw domination. Marjorie was eager to join to the other four, who were equally intent on putting their newly awakened keenness into practice, and were being shown down to an area amongst the equestrian goddesses by a buxom and severe yet smiling member of their ilk. Her advance was halted by Elaine who held her hand, then placed a wicked looking cane into it.

Elaine smiled broadly as she turned Marjorie to face an entrance door to an adjoining enclosed paddock; Marjorie's grip tightened on the cane as she saw a grinning Maria waiting by the door, a cowering and leashed hound awaiting deserved chastisement at her feet. The lips of Marjorie's bulging cunt seemed to be caressed by the thong as she walked, cane in hand ready to administer punishment, Elaine laughing on seeing Miles Dunton in the humiliating suit for the first time.

"Oh doesn't he make a delightful doggie? I know he's ripe for some stern attention; Maria and I will oversee you putting him through his paces, to make sure he does completely as he is commanded, and then you may wish to see that he is properly house-trained." Elaine smirked as Marjorie's cunt buzzed at the final suggestion, she licked her lips as she saw Miles' balls hanging, as Maria made the cur jump through a hoop, so inviting; they were ready to swing as a cane was smartly applied.

"Why I'd love the opportunity, but its mid-day and..." Elaine cut in.

" ... and no-one else will be at home till at least seven this evening; you see Maria knew your husband would be at the golf club today- he's normally there till about three - she has arranged a special free tournament with a few free drinks etc., ensuring he and a few other unwanted partners will remain otherwise engaged." Marjorie took a deep and exhilarating breath, her nipples hardening with excitement as she thought of her bed being put to good use. Elaine cemented the decision for her.

"Miles Dunton is extremely submissive and has recently paid some horrid professional woman to show him who's boss; he would appreciate genuine domination from a woman who has recently discovered her superiority, both of you will sweetly enjoy the novelty from opposite ends of the cane." Miles looked up at the woman approaching with Elaine; his cock swelled rudely as he was pleasantly surprised; just the one woman with her, and the housewife with the cane had a stern look which confirmed her natural dominance, his balls tingled as he thought of being in total submission to her; the full but feminine body stood on long black-stocking legs and sexy stilettos which clacked on the walkway as she closed in on him, he was now relishing being humiliated and dominated by her. Maria smiled wickedly as she spied his now rigid cock as it stretched the doggie suit, and thrashed him six times with her cane to gain his attention.

"This is Madam Marjorie who will be your mistress for today; Elaine and I will enjoy watching your immediate humiliation which will begin now. Beg for your mistress!" Elaine and the Marjorie laughed and clapped as Maria swiped Miles' ass as he assumed a doggie begging position, as coached by Marie. His cock pulsed as he was immersed in the most divine humiliation; leashed and dressed as a dog at the feet of three laughing women, caned and treated as nothing. He was close to disgracing himself within the elasticated suit as he yearned for the next command; he knew what this would be, but could only imagine what this outwardly ordinary, but obviously dominant woman would have in store for him.

Elaine smiled wickedly at Maria as the two dominants prepared for the humiliation that Miles yearned for, and that which would let Marjorie know she had well and truly arrived as a dominatrix. They walked over to a large fish-eye mirror and stood Marjorie at an angle to it, so that she, they and especially Miles, had a full view. Elaine smiled at Marjorie as she and Maria lifted the rear of her skirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.