Bird of Prey
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A dominant woman runs an Equestrian centre, once owned by her husband who is no more than a prisoner in his own home. She uses his business resources well, in securing clients to please her and maintain her lifestyle.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

The women now gave their full attention to the newly subdued mail; he would be like this permanently without the need for drugs within a few short weeks. Gloria retrieved some of the more expensive of the ex-owner's wine from a cabinet and the three stood triumphantly over Fox-Janner, who was pacified by the drug but able to comprehend what was happening as he knelt naked at the feet of the smugly satisfied women, his anus tingling with fear. Elaine prodded him with a toe to ensure she had his full attention as she downed another glass of his vintage Margaux.

"We have every last detail of your encounter on film; you'll sign everything you have over to us, and then we'll start you on a fresh new life. This will start after you've signed; we can send the film to many of your associates, or it can be announced that you've simply retired; either way, you will sign, but I want you to know you are signing - I could increase the drug and simply command you to sign, but there would be little fun in that. Irma here is going to take you to her nursing home for a few days to prepare you, and then you'll have one last ceremonial visit to Maiden Downs which we will all thoroughly enjoy." Irma was delighted to leash the subdued male; she had been well advised on how deserved he was of some harsh treatment, and had thoroughly enjoyed dominating him; in the privacy of the padded cells at her austere home, he would know domination again, many times. She smiled with deep satisfaction as she leashed him, making sure it was tight about his neck; he would know ownership immediately.

"I'm so glad you've chosen to allow him to come with me for a few days, I guarantee he'll be ready for his 'tattoo' after a treatment programme at Birch House; he'll be allowed to recover from the drug periodically, and then treated to some more physical restraint; l have many large apprentice girls who will relish having him submit the way he did tonight, it's SO arousing. Edwina's offer to have him packaged abroad was a sweet idea; it would have been his just deserts, but Gloria will ensure the switch of roles here will ensure he is kept permanently reminded of his misdemeanour." Fox-Janner's brain bulged and contracted as he tried to keep track of all that was being said; 'tattoo'? What did they mean by that?

He felt the leash tugged hard as Maria arrived to look around Gloria's new house before taking the other women home, his feeling of defeat was tempered by the drug which was oh so nice; his cock stiffened as he looked at the beautiful globular ass which belonged to the woman who had him on a leash, its delicious scent had made him come so vigorously; she would have him lick it clean when he arrived at his place of treatment.

A smiling Gloria Trent made sure she was prominent in his departure; she opened what was once his front door as Irma led him naked and leashed to the private ambulance from Birch House which had arrived to take him for treatment. Two haughty and prim nurses were delighted to take him in, and he was strapped face down on the internal stretcher trolley. Though still dopey with the sedative drug, he squirmed in discomfort as one of the nurses took great pleasure in inserting a tubed rubber stop deep into his anus; he was given an enema during the journey. The two nurses smiled with even more pleasure as they took turns in squeezing hard the large reservoir bag, making the strapped male writhe in his bonds as his intestinal tract was forcefully invaded by a warm oily torrent. As the severe nurses continued their sublime rhythmic punishment, the motion and the drug ensured his erect cock was excited beyond control beneath him; the women laughed with delight as he gasped in ecstasy for the second time that evening and spent liberally as he travelled to his place of confined treatment.

Clyde lay in a state of pure mellow relaxation as he nuzzled the beautifully feminine sissy who held him tightly with her soft white arms. She dozed in between soft kisses with the male who now held her safe and secure. They had returned to Clyde's house where he had showered with the frightened t-girl; the warm water and the nestling of their erect cocks helping to soothe the pretty blonde as Clyde gently washed the stench of Fox-Janner from her, his erection hardening as he applied and washed the shower gel from the breasts and flanks of her soft hairless body. Her little cock stiffened and she raised the first real smile as he gently cleansed her soft little anus, a finger slipping into her inviting haven; the look in her pretty blue eyes told him this invasion was more than welcome, and she longed for more than his finger.

After rinsing her feminine body down he took great care in padding her dry as he was truly entranced by her delicate and sensual form. Her long hair dried sufficiently, she had led him through the open door of his bedroom having seen his bed. She helped him with every move, conscious that he had not entertained a transgender before; Clyde needed no coaxing and she sighed softly at the point where he had eased his rigid cock into her tight sweet anus for the first time. Clyde had gasped with pleasure as he probed deep and heard his new love whimper submissively, while he toyed with her soft hairless balls and little stiffly erect cock as he took her for the first time. Her soft body forced itself back on Clyde's thrusting cock as she cried out with pleasure as Clyde's toying made her squirt in submission from her little pink bell-end. Clyde moaned in ecstasy as he unloaded his balls into the soft white cheeks impaled on his cock, the orgasm he experienced like nothing he'd had before, he squeezed his sissy tight as he jetted his semen deep into the pretty blonde's asshole. On easing his messy cock out, the sissy turned and tightly embraced him; the comforting of this pretty little thing was as good as the sex for Clyde, they kissed long and hard and they lay in each-other's arms, the sissy fulfilled having been used like a girl once more; this time with genuine loving passion. Clyde was just astounded at the way he felt; he would never let her go now, she smiled and held him even tighter as he eased his finger into her anus as she dozed; it was now more than welcome there, the sissy had found a new owner and Clyde smiled as he felt her clench her anus on his finger.

As Marjorie Proctor strode confidently toward the park in her tight skirt black stockings and new not-so-sensible shoes, she almost dragged her dog behind her, with her ample rear and thighs bustling within the tight skirt as she progressed, she felt a great deal of satisfaction as male eyes seemed to afford her a little more attention than was usual. Her mature pussy bulged with this new recognition and with anticipation at the thought of dominating the 'dog' that the Eastern woman would bring to the park. Her thoughts were tinged with a little sadness as her husband had declared he was to relinquish his membership at Maiden Downs Golf Club for some strange reason; it made her fantasy of borrowing the dog and taking him home a little more difficult, as the golf club was about the only time he left the house for any length of time. She would worry about that later; her pussy becoming more aroused as she neared the park; she could not know that the news she would receive there would have her close to orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.