Bird of Prey
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A dominant woman runs an Equestrian centre, once owned by her husband who is no more than a prisoner in his own home. She uses his business resources well, in securing clients to please her and maintain her lifestyle.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Clyde made sure he recorded everything as Fox-Janner greeted the soft blonde, not with a kiss, but a harsh slap about the face; he then virtually dragged the distressed nymph up the stairs, his cock poking up and lifting the black silk. In the bedroom he ordered her to strip, and with just her panties on, he pulled her down on to her knees by her long blonde hair and thrust his cock into her face. Though not exactly endeared by Fox-Janner's actions, Clyde's balls tingled and his cock stiffened as he viewed the pert little breasts and effeminate features of this waif that now sucked urgently at the tyrant's stiff cock. Though the two women were appalled by his actions they were not exactly surprised by what they saw; they already had enough to blackmail him with, as being violent with a young lady during a sex session would certainly be frowned upon within the staid circles he moved within, but may not be quite enough to make him relinquish his dubious business interests. As painful as it was to watch, they would allow him to continue, and deliver his own coup-de-grace.

Clyde was astounded at the two women as they seemed prepared to watch him punish the soft beauty continually; having seen her dragged to the bed and thrashed with a leather strap, he was ready to march in himself, his erection had waned at the sickening sight. Elaine raised a half-smile as she grabbed his wrist to stop him leaving the van, and made him watch as she noted Fox-Janner removing the punished blondes panties; as the mean chairman removed his silk kimono to reveal his stiff cock in all its glory, he moved behind the soft blonde and moved her round to the end of the bed, his hands grasping her slender waist above her sweet rounded bottom. As the two moved sideways on to the concealed camera, Clyde gasped and the two women gave satisfied sneers; protruding from the front of the pretty blonde was a little extra. The camera now showed two erect cocks; the sweet blonde was a t-girl.

As the three prepared to leave the van and give Fox-Janner his life-changing news, they ensured the equipment was left recording as they watched whilst he penetrated the whimpering blonde as he stroked her excited little cock; her erection as much to do with fear as excitement. Another car appeared in front of the van, Elaine smiled.

"Perfect timing; Irma's here, she knows a great deal about administering drugs; she owns a specialist nursing home and loves to subdue struggling males. I know he won't come quietly, even with the evidence we have." Irma was accompanied by Angela, the rubber goddess who was also a Ju-Jitsu expert; both were very keen to hold him down whilst Gloria, the housekeeper who had been treated like a slave and whose own daughter had been abused by him, administered the sedative which would begin the process of his submission. As the two peeped into the van and viewed the lap-tops, the scene they witnessed cemented the justification of their cause; Fox-Janner had emptied his balls for the first time and was now thrashing the sissy once more. Now was the time to move.

Fox-Janner jumped from his task with outraged indignation as he was disturbed by the smiling women accompanied by Clyde. The sissy wept pitifully on the bed, and Clyde felt somehow compelled to comfort her, as he did so the smirking Irma wagged a finger, summoning Fox-Janner to her, as she passed a large hypodermic to his smiling housekeeper. He pondered for a moment and was about to bolt when Elaine pulled the camera from the top of the curtain.

"Oh yes, we have it all on film; I think you'd better come quietly, else it'll be the worse for you." She smiled with pleasure as Irma and Angela removed their coats to reveal leotard clad bodies. Their pussies buzzed excitedly as they knew he would require subduing before he received the first of many injections. Gloria lifted the needle and squirted a little of the contents in the air as she sneered at the man who had enslaved her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.