Bird of Prey
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A dominant woman runs an Equestrian centre, once owned by her husband who is no more than a prisoner in his own home. She uses his business resources well, in securing clients to please her and maintain her lifestyle.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Fox-Janner was livid as a matronly woman occupied Miles Dunton's seat, and a very stern looking large and buxom woman with glasses, every inch the strict schoolmistress, sat in place of the diminutive Marlon Baker; though concerned by Clyde Wilson's absence, he was relieved when the seat remained empty. The remaining males gawped at the two new women; their balls tingling with a sense of curiosity and an underlying and undeniable acceptance that they were being taken over; some pondered the fate of the two, knowing the submissive nature of the missing men. Cocks swelled as Elaine stood, her full breasts heaving in her tight blouse and with a satisfied smile, introduced the two very superior looking women.

"Gentlemen, I am very pleased to introduce two new board members who have graciously accepted the positions willingly vacated by the former members following negotiation." 'Willingly' was used somewhat euphemistically; Dunton was presently bound head to toe in a darkened room, and was milked at regular intervals by a smiling Lana who watched his superficial wounds heal as he squirmed in discomfort; though willing to sign his life away at a very early stage in the whipping, Lana had indulged her full pleasure in thrashing him to absolute submission, long after he considered himself broken, and completely owned by her. A buzzing dildo harnessed within her panties had allowed her to orgasm several times as she watched the submissive male writhe in agony as the lash bit home, the ecstasy she enjoyed allowing the wretch a few moments respite before the whip was applied again as his cruel mistress rebuilt her arousal.

Baker had been put through the full dressage by Penny who had applied the crop sparingly but made him know his place; he had been tempted by the humiliation, whiff of leather and glorious scent of his mistress's rich arousal but denied orgasm. Teased and punished in front of a crowd of nubile stable-girls, he had signed things away piecemeal, begging for relief as his stiffly erect cock was displayed to the young ladies as he was put through his paces by Penny. He had signed everything away when a large and very dominant woman with glasses, her jodhpurs stretched to the limit in containing her bulbous ass, expressed her desire to buy him from Penny on conveniently coming across the private 'show'. As she swished her crop and fetched a leash to restrain him with, his cock dribbled as he immediately yearned for this magnificent female. Penny had prolonged his agony by promising him to the buxom virago only if she could make him sign the required documentation. After just a few minutes with the formidable bitch, leashed, put over her huge thighs and spanked in front of the sneering stable girls, Baker was mesmerised by the absolute dominance of the superior woman. She, Penny and the stable girls, smiled with satisfaction as he obediently signed on being told to do so by his mistress-to-be; his cock was rigid and aching as the stern woman pulled his leash tight and he looked at the damp patch blossoming around the camel-toe in her jodhpurs as he signed his life away. He was presently at his new mistress's home, leashed and kneeling by her bed, his wrists bound behind his back to prevent him masturbating; the jodhpurs having been laid out over the edge of the bed, crotch on display and eagerly sniffed by Baker. The scent tortured his cock and balls as he awaited the return of the woman - the woman who had also taken his seat at the golf club.

Edwina Markham smiled through her severe looking glasses at her good friend and business associate Elaine, as she was introduced to the inferior male members of the board. Like Elaine, she practised total dominance over all members of the male gender, and her large and excited cunt swelled with pride and absolute pleasure as she indulged in the discomfort of the gawping males, knowing she was now part of a female takeover of what had been a strictly male domain for at least a century. She would bask in her position of authority, and longed for the soon to be realised time when four more women would be appointed; the seven females then in majority would set about breaking the five remaining males with ballots which would ensure their demise, one way or another. Like Elaine and her newly appointed colleague Irma Grant, she eyed the surviving male members, seeking out the weaker ones; the balls of those caught momentarily in eye contact tingled with varying strengths. The feeling of growing supremacy aroused Edwina superbly; she was sat in the seat vacated by the male who had submitted to her earlier, who waited, leashed and naked, and to whom she would shortly return to reaffirm her dominance.

Her mature cunt oozed and her nipples poked defiantly at the other males as she thought how she would thrash Baker when she returned, then have him lick that aroused cunt and equally sticky asshole, before having him masturbate at her feet. She would slowly break him completely over the next month or so, having him divulge whatever morsels of knowledge he had of the other board members; like so many males Edwina Markham had owned before, she would get the utmost pleasure from utterly dominating him, getting supreme pleasure from breaking his will completely, before passing him on to the most spiteful new owner she could find.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.