Bird of Prey - Cover

Bird of Prey

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A dominant woman runs an Equestrian centre, once owned by her husband who is no more than a prisoner in his own home. She uses his business resources well, in securing clients to please her and maintain her lifestyle.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

No less than three of the board members turned up at the Equestrian Centre open day; as expected, Clyde Wilson was one of them, and his manhood twitched excitedly as he viewed the illustrious redhead; she was indeed a different woman, her full thighs and ass resplendent in her tight jodhpurs. Her equally tight riding jacket was specially made, slightly shorter than standard, to accentuate that beautiful rounded ass; its tightness acting like a corset, displaying her mature breasts to full effect. Her boots were also custom made, reaching the knee, the tops cut at an angle; the heels raised at the back, helping to display her legs as very long and slender as per stilettos. Her outfit was complemented by the black leather plaited crop she carried; her sneering grin and red hair in a bun had every remotely submissive male drooling in fantasy about her. For certain males, this would become more than fantasy.

Clyde had heard rumours about her dominant sexuality, which had spread like wildfire about the excited members of the boardroom after she had cemented her place there with such natural authority the other evening; subtle changes had already occurred, such as flowers appearing at strategic points; her influence was creeping up on the males, and secretly their balls tingled in recognition of this somehow ominous yet sexually thrilling prospect. The two other board members were confirmed submissives and had somehow resigned themselves already, to the fact that her control would become absolute. Elaine had already singled them out, and they were accompanied during their visit by the equally dominant Lana and Penny. Elaine had selected Clyde as she had need of his expertise with his photographic profession, and she was not sure of the level of excitement he would reveal, where the strong and assertive control of a woman was concerned. She found she already had a strange affection for him; despite his history of womanising, she recognised he was not chauvinistic, he was obviously seeking something he was not fully aware of himself as yet; his assistance in the capture of Fox-Janner later, would reveal something which surprised both Elaine and he equally.

Elaine was happy to pose for him in various situations and had other stern and strutting females pose stiffly on the steeds that they had complete control over; all males attendant watched eagerly as dressage was performed, led by Elaine. Cocks stiffened as they watched the supremely assertive women exact their exquisite control; their absolute discipline and rule over their stallions, merely a side act for their true aim in life; control and domination of all things male. Though this was wishful fantasy on the part of most of those watching, this was indeed reality for Elaine and her ever increasing circle of dominant women; those partaking in the dressage did so with bulging pussies as they looked down on potential male slaves, fresh meat to be trained, broken and enslaved. Clyde clicked away with various cameras as proud feminine bottoms rose and sank to the leather saddles they adorned; exquisitely erotic in their total command.

Elaine tested Clyde's potential weakness by treating him to some 'behind the scenes' situations, as well as to those open to all the guests that day. He was taken to the rear of the stables following the dressage; whilst the other members of the public swarmed in the main stable to look at how the horses were looked after, Elaine took him through a door which he'd seen several of the haughty riding mistresses go through already; within the obviously outwardly dominant women were tended to by males dressed in white tops and bottoms, like peons. He could not help but notice that the women treated them in much the same way as their stallions, swishing crops and clicking fingers to ensure they gave their full attention, he also noted that those males who attended did so eagerly; their servility matching the undoubted assertion and authority of the women. As his cock swelled he held his camera and looked at her for a sign of permission; this might not be a situation she wanted a pictorial record of. Elaine smiled sweetly at him.

"That's OK Clyde, you may take as many pictures as you like; the ladies here will appreciate your interpretation of their status, as you can see, women here enjoy absolute liberation and demand satisfaction from their favourites." Clyde was still not 100% clear on what she meant, but became clearer as he watched males kneel at the feet of their mistresses, not just to remove their tight boots, but to kiss their feet too. These were more than simply stable-hands and they were all male, every rider of course female. Clyde was discrete with his use of the camera, but was ushered over by a couple of the openly superior women, who took great pride in posing in boots and jodhpurs, standing dominantly over their kneeling and willing subordinates. Elaine warmed even more to his attitude, as he too knelt before the women, taking pictures from a submissive's perspective of the situation; Elaine stood by with crop, and he turned and took a picture of her too, whilst he remained kneeling. Elaine's pussy buzzed as she detected his pleasure at being in that position. He sighed, his cock pulsing as he captured feminine dominance in still life.

"I'd love to be allowed to set up some discrete CCTV in here, and capture some pure incognito material." Elaine smiled with satisfaction at his mention of the very task she had sought to obtain from him. She swished her crop menacingly.

"I have a little task for you which requires just that, but elsewhere; I'm sure the ladies here would be more than happy to have their supervision of the servants transformed into an erotic soap opera, should the task I have in mind for you prove successful." She rested her crop on his shoulder as he knelt, making his cock stiffen with pleasure, and then pursed her lips and added a further sweetener.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.