Lucky Jack Learns to Obey - Cover

Lucky Jack Learns to Obey

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A submissive male reminisces about how he met his mistress; he goes back to 1975 when at 18, a girlfriend's mother educates him, and shows him how to worship the fairer, and dominant, sex.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student  

Jack rode the Kawasaki back home like he'd just passed his test; he was shaking with disbelief at his experience and would take no chances on this short journey, and the return. He took one hand from the handlebars to feel the rustle of the letter beneath his leather jacket; yes, it WAS there – this had been no youthful wet dream. His parents scanned the letter and wished him luck; they joked he'd been eating them out of house and home anyway. The last night at home in bed was spent with a permanent erection; he sniffed at the shirt he'd been wearing in the hope of getting a faint whiff of Bella. He wanted to wank so urgently as he thought of Bella and Madeline; he wanked every day normally, but managed to refrain, he so wanted to spend at their feet once more. Bleary eyed next morning through so little sleep, he waved goodbye to his parents, having strapped a small case of his clothing to the rack on his bike and put the remainder in his rucksack.

He approached Bella's house slowly, half expecting there to be no answer; this must be some sort of bizarre trick to teach him a lesson for sniffing round Bella's daughter. He already had a speech worked out for when he returned to his parents with the adventure over. Before he had time to turn the 250's engine off, a gloved hand opened the gate; it was at this point he noted an Alfa Romeo parked behind the hedge. The gloved hand beckoned him through the gate in elegant fashion; it was strange just how a hand could be so obviously effeminate. Jacks balls tingled as he edged the bike through the gate and turned the engine off, and noted Bella dressed in very horny fifties style casual dress. She pointed to a large shed by the garden wall, its door already open.

"Put that nasty smelly bike in there; you'll not need that for the foreseeable future." He took the case from the bike and duly covered it with a tarpaulin to keep it from sight; Bella looked him up and down with contempt as he retrieved the case and she locked the shed door, he could see that she was trying not to smile, as she was obviously pleased to see him. He was taken indoors and made to strip off immediately.

Madeline sat sipping coffee and smiled with satisfaction as she viewed the naked male's obvious excitement.

"We'll have you suitably attired for our trip; you must compliment the way we dress at all times. I don't doubt that some of your clothes are suitable." Bella dumped his jeans and t-shirt in a corner, gave him fresh underwear to replace the fresh underwear he'd put on 90 minutes ago and handed him a bag which contained chino-like slacks and a buttoned cotton shirt. The two women smiled with satisfaction as Jack did just as he was told; he blushed a little as he stood naked, his excitement at being there on display to the women only too obvious, he panicked a little as he heard footsteps coming down the stairs; he had no time to put the underwear on. He took deep breaths as the women giggled at him when a sumptuous blonde woman in her early forties strutted into the room on red stilettos, tiny hot pants over black tights. Jack gulped as she strode right over to him and took hold of his erect cock.

"OOhhhh! You must be Jack. Why he's adorable, and I'm so lonely with my young Craig up at Deerhampton at the moment." The women giggled all the more as she gently teased his now absolutely rigid cock. Jack panted as her expert teasing of his glans made his knees weak, and he couldn't help but notice her nipples pointing through the fabric of her silky blouse; her full rounded breasts nicely firm without the need for a bra. She looked him in the eye with a wicked glance as she licked her bulging red lips, then turned to the smiling women who were now both enjoying a cigarette as they watched the bewilderment of their new young catch with delight.

"Oh please say you'll let him come and warm my bed for me; I've had such a long drive and could do with being pleasured before having a nap on the one hand, and I'm so excited about a lovely domineering couple of weeks in Corfu in just two days from now." Jack panted softly as the mature blonde oozed sexual presence and continued to work his young cock. Within 15 minutes he had gone from doubting he would ever see Bella again, to being propositioned by an extremely attractive woman he'd never even seen before; he was already close to shooting all over her black tights. Bella crossed he legs and gave Jack a teasing smile.

"Well Jack? We've told our friend Marie here, how you like to lick asshole and pussy. I think you should go down on your knees and beg permission to service her." The three mature women sniggered at the helpless young male, thoroughly enjoying their control over him and his willingness to be subservient as he sank to his knees and stared at the gorgeous nylon clad thighs before him. Marie sniffed and licked the fingers that had nurtured his bell-end and sneered with satisfaction as she awaited his request to be of service to her.

As Jack summoned up the courage to ask, he heard the women giggle as Madeline tapped the table to attract his attention. As he looked at her the redhead looked at him sternly, her dominant thighs crossed magnificently, making his balls tingle. She mimed at him 'MISTRESS'. Jack's anus tingled with a mixture of fear and pleasure as he looked up at the commanding blonde and thought of the trouble he'd have been in on forgetting to address her properly; he did not want to displease any of the women. She sneered at him and put her hands on hips in assertive fashion, Jack's mouth opened.

"Please Mistress Marie, I beg you, may I be allowed to lick your asshole and pussy." Bella and Madeline applauded lightly as Marie licked her lips once more and sneered down at her young charge.

"Come with me young Jack; you shall help me undress, I may allow you to sniff my panties first, would you like that." Jack could only nod his approval as Marie had him stand and led him upstairs by his erect cock while the other two went through his things, discarding items they did not approve of. Marie walked him to the room she'd been given and felt his cock pulse to full rigidity as he saw the items she'd brought with her, laying on display from her open suitcases; leather outfits, whips, crops and strap-on phalluses were in abundance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.