Hindsight 20/20 Book 2
Chapter 47

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 47 - A continuation of Book one after Britt has graduated college. Book two picks up at the beginning of his new career.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Spanking  

That day didn't go as planned, but I care for Mary and her family. I hope that I didn't hurt her or lead her on so much that she thought that I'd actually do something with an eight or nine-year old girl. Beth wasn't upset with me, so I let go as I drove back to my condo.

Christmas Eve is for last-minute shoppers. I had my list and some general ideas for most of my friends and family. A group of girl scouts made quite a bit by wrapping all the things I bought. I took most of them home and then drove over to have dinner with Dad and his family. I always felt odd when I sat down with his family. Dad loved me and wanted me there, but the rest of his family never extended the olive branch or accepted the ones I offered out to them. Dad gave me a present and I gave presents to him and his family. You could tell that he felt embarrassed because they hadn't thought of me even though they had invited me to dinner over a week ago. I didn't expect anything, so I wasn't disappointed.

I stayed and visited until they were ready for me to leave. Dad walked me out and told me that he loved me. I told him the same and gave him a hug before wishing him a Merry Christmas and heading home.

Christmas started with my morning workout. When I went outside, I couldn't help but feel surprised to see more than a few others out when I started my run. I ran a warm-up lap around the lake and smiled at a pretty girl before running off into the neighborhoods to make a larger loop around the lake. I ran my last two laps around the lake, slowed down to a jog, and then walked the last little portion. I saw the same girl, as she was cooling down as well.

"Merry Christmas. Did you have a good run?" I asked

"Merry Christmas. It felt good to burn off some frustration."

"I feel the same way. Do you have big plans today?"

"No, just me and a TV. I figured I'd get in a run before I hit the ice cream and wine."

"Well, I have to run by a few homes today and play Santa. Do you want to act as my personal little elf and then have dinner with me?"

"I don't even know anything about you."

"My name is Britt, and I live right there on the top floor with the balcony on the left."

She looked up at my building and said, "Would I be in the way if I were the elf?"

"No, and I'll share any cookies and milk that may have been left out for me."

"You don't know anything about me."

"I know that you're pretty, and I've all day to learn about my little elf. Do you want me to know where you live? I can pick you up, or we can meet back here in a bit."

"I'll meet you here in forty-five minutes. You can take me to breakfast first."

"I'll see you here in forty-five. If you have a pair of green tights and a green t-shirt, don't wear them because I'll be distracted all day."

"I'll read the elf rule book and see what it says about the uniform requirements."

She jogged off. I showered and changed into a pair of jeans and a red shirt. I got out some wrapping paper and finished wrapping what I needed for the day. When I finished, I zipped down to the garage, and I was in the Mercedes convertible out in front of the building when she walked up. She had on green tights and a green top, but also wore a black skirt and a belt.

She asked, "Where are we going for breakfast? I'm starving."

I drove over to Mom and Bill's house. I introduced my new friend as Elf, and that's what they called her. She didn't correct them and we had a big breakfast. Mom served ham, quiche, cinnamon rolls, fruit, sausages, orange juice, and coffee. Mom and Bill had a ton of food that they would serve as breakfast leftover's for the rest of the holidays. Elf was full when she got out of the chair. Bill and I washed the dishes and put away the food as was custom. Mom excused herself for a minute.

We gathered around the tree and exchanged gifts. I got mom a new brief case and a couple of gift certificates for her favorite clothing stores were inside. She was happy, but Bill rolled his eyes knowing that if mom used the gift certificate that she'd use the entire amount and then a little more. Bill got a dozen golf balls and a gift certificate for a foursome at Bay Hill.

I left Cindy and Cathy's presents under the tree, as I knew that they would stop by later in the day. They had gone in together to get me a shirt and a pair of pants. Mom and Bill got me a new watch. I guess I was looking a little ragged and needed some new clothes. I should wear my custom suits around the house more often.

Mom handed a present to Elf. This surprised her. Mom always had a stash of generic cards and presents hidden away, if, at the last minute, she found out it was someone's birthday or anniversary. Elf actually got two gifts; the first was a red silk scarf to go with her elf costume. The second was a brand new teakettle that had a real interesting design. I don't know if she drank tea, but she liked it either way and thanked Mom and Bill.

I gave a HO, Ho, Ho and we hopped in the car. Before I pulled out I said, "The next stop won't be long, but I should warn you that this is my girlfriend's family's house, but they'll be happy that you're there."

She looked a little freaked out, but it was only a block to the house, so we were there before she could think about the situation and react. I handed her a few presents to carry in and pushed her towards the door. When I knocked, the door swung open and Mary jumped at me yelling, "Britt is here. My boyfriend is here."

It was amazing how I could see the relief in Elf's eyes as she connected the dots. I introduce everyone to Elf and Elf to everyone. At that moment, I saw Beth whisper in Mary's ear, and then Mary nodded and skipped off. We all sat down, and I had my first glass of eggnog for the year. Elf also had one. Johnny asked if Elf was her real name and I said, "That's how I've always known her. Elves make presents for kids. If you want her to change into something besides an elf, she may not have any presents with her new identity."

He thought for a minute and said, "Elf, I'm glad that you came over today. It's my pleasure to meet you." He kissed her hand.

When he did this, I looked at Beth and then John. I think both of their kids were growing up too fast. Mary came back and climbed up on my lap and we exchanged presents. Johnny got the two new video games he wanted. I had to check with Beth before I purchased them, to make sure that Santa wasn't getting him the same ones. Mary got a Cabbage Patch doll. They were the rage in 1983. I had to go back out and get the set of water skis I had gotten for the family. I got John a new-high end set of poker chips.

Beth got a tennis bracelet and a gift certificate for some clothes. Beth's gift surprised Elf, and Mary thought it was so cool. I had one last gift, and it was for Mary. It was an enlarged framed color photo of Mary standing with President and Mrs. Reagan in her pretty dress and pearls. Elf asked where she'd gotten the picture.

Mary said, "They made me take all kinds of pictures in the Oval Office. I just wanted to sit behind the desk and eat jellybeans, but this one I liked a lot, because Mrs. Reagan had on pearls just like mine. She was so nice. I love this picture a lot. Thanks Britt, I love you."

I said, "I love you too. We have more stops to make, so let's get going."

"Wait, I have a gift for Elf." Mary hopped off my lap, went over to the tree, and pulled out a present for Elf. It was a picture that she'd drawn of Elf next to the Christmas tree.

Elf had a tear in her eye as she gave Mary a hug. She said, "Mary, I almost didn't want to come here today when Britt told me that his girlfriend lived here. I thought that she'd be mean to me for being his elf. This is a great picture and I'll put it up in my house."

Mary hugged her back, "Britt doesn't have a lot of friends, but I haven't met one that wasn't a great person. You wouldn't be with him if you weren't special. Merry Christmas, Little Elf."

Beth and the family all gave her hugs, including Johnny, which was a first. We waved as we pulled out. Elf said, "They're a nice family, and you have a pretty girlfriend."

"Thanks, I like them. They're like a second family to me. We're going to see my brother and his wife now."

It was just a couple miles to Doug's house. We walked up, the door opened, and what happened next, ruined the day. Jill said, "Hey, Heather, what're you doing with him?"

"No presents for you." I said to Jill.

Elf looked sad. Jill looked sad but she didn't know why.

I said, "We're going back to the car and pretend we were never here and try this again."

We walked out and came back. I knocked, and Doug answered, "What the fuck is going on?"

"Merry Christmas, Doug this is my friend, ELF. She's helping me deliver presents today. You can call her ELF. It's her name."

"Hi Elf, it's nice to meet you."

Doug walked us into the family room where Jill was sitting and said, "This is Britt's friend, ELF. She's helping him deliver gifts. Elf, this is my wife, Jill."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.