Hindsight 20/20 Book 2
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A continuation of Book one after Britt has graduated college. Book two picks up at the beginning of his new career.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Spanking  

I jogged over to go for a swim, but at the last minute, I decided to go for a run. As I got to the running area, I saw several groups of runners out training. So, I started running along with one group, and asked one of the guys why there were so many people out running today. He said, "There're many people out doing their long weekend run building up for the Marine Corps Marathon."

"When is that being run?"

"It's always at the end of October. Are you planning to run?"

"I think it might be fun. Do you run in a group or just train in a group?"

"It's really some of both. We train as a group, but usually splinter apart during the race. What times do you run?"

"Around six minute miles, but I normally don't run that far."

"There's one group of guys that runs that pace. Stop by the Track Shack running store, so they can put you in contact with that group, and get you registered for the race."

I thanked him, and went back to my normal pace. I went past my planned ten, and ended up running fifteen miles before I went home. I looked up the Track Shack, and went over to check it out. I met one of the guys that worked there, and told him that some runners had sent me over to find out about a running group, and to register for the marathon. Hearing that, he gave me a registration packet that I filled out, and gave him the entry fee. When I asked about training groups and strategy, he asked my times, so I told him that I ran around six-minute miles when I ran for distance. For some reason, he looked at me skeptically, but then told me about a group of guys that trained on Saturday afternoons, and said that if I had real interest, to show up at four o'clock. At this point, they were running twelve miles, and planned to add two miles per weekend until two weeks before the race. I was going to wait until the following week, but I thought that the guy was not going to let me train with them, so I showed up at four o'clock.

I pushed hard, and was tired when I finished. The guy from the shop, Chuck Ware came up afterward, and said, "I had my doubts about letting you run with us, but you kept up the pace."

"I knew you had doubts. That's why I showed up, and ran even though I finished fifteen this morning on my own."

"No shit? Why didn't you say something?"

"You didn't believe I could run at all. Do you think you'd have believed that I was backing out, because I had already run fifteen on my own without being registered for the race?"

"No, I'd have thought you were blowing smoke. I'm sorry. My name is Chuck Ware. I work for the government, but own the Shack, and I work there on my days off."

"My friends call me Britt. What do you do in government?"

"I work for the Secret Service."

"I met your boss the other day."

"Phil Maley?"

"No, I mean the President."

"I just don't believe you at all. I don't protect the President. I'm on the Vice President's team."

"I met him also the other day."

"Where did you meet him?"

"He was at the club I belong to with Speaker Tipp O'Neill. Senator Howard Baker introduced us."

"What night was that?"

"Wednesday around eight or nine I guess. I was leaving, and it was already dark out when I went outside."

"He was there, and so was I."

"Do you remember him meeting a young girl? She was the only one in the club that night. I was her date."

"I do remember your dates, all three of them. Are they all your girlfriends? The one in the black dress was really cute."

"Since she rents a room in my home, upstairs from me, you could say that she lives with me. The other one was my assistant. She lives in Orlando with her husband and two kids. She is the young girl's mom. They came in town to surprise me for my birthday, and see the city. Shawna is the girl who rents a room. I can introduce you to her, if you want."

"She isn't your girlfriend?"

"No, she works as a lobbyist for the firm my company uses. She's single, and hasn't had a boyfriend for the last couple of months. Why don't you plan to come over to the house tomorrow afternoon; you can watch some football, and I'm going to fix some food? There's a good chance that she might be there although I can't promise. I can invite her to join us if she doesn't already have plans."

"I can do that. The store is open from ten to two on Sunday. I can probably arrive by two fifteen or later if you want."

"Anytime is fine. Just for your information, I eat whatever I want. Are you on a specific type of training diet?"

"Not this far out from the race. Whatever you fix will be fine."

I wrote down my address and phone number. I asked if any of the others wanted to come by, so it wouldn't look too obvious, and two guys said they'd come. One had a wife, while the other had a girlfriend. I said, "If you run into any single girls you can invite them as well."

When I returned home, I told Shawna that we were having company the following day, and there was at least one cute guy coming alone. I also told her about the race, and my double training day. When she heard what I'd done, she asked if I wanted a massage. Since I never turn down a free massage, I took a quick shower, and dried off before lying on the bed.

I asked, "Do you want my boxers on or off?"

"Just take them off. I've seen it all before, and I'll probably want them off later anyways."

She worked silently on my back for a while, and to my surprise, it turned out that she was very good at it. After twenty minutes, she asked me to roll over. At that point, I assumed that she'd go straight for my dick, but she'd done great work on my feet and calves while I was on my stomach, when I was on my back she worked just as hard on my quads. I talked her into getting naked, and at least letting me eat her out while she worked on me, and happily, she didn't say no. She still worked on my legs, and then as she was getting higher on my body, she sat more on my face as she rubbed my abs. I thought she was going to suffocate me as she came. She thanked me as she got off, and spun around. She settled on my cock, and pressed her tits into my chest as she licked my face clean, and then gave me a face massage. I thought she was going to poke a hole in my forehead as she came on my cock. I moved her hands to my chest, so as I thrust up she was bouncing up, and then sliding down on my cock. Each time she landed, her clit would slam into my pubic bone. When I came, she was almost there, so I continued to bounce her a few more times, until she came too.

She rolled to the side, and we quickly fell asleep. When I awoke after thirty minutes, I showered, and went downstairs to take inventory of the kitchen. When Shawna walked in, I told her that there would be seven to twelve people showing up. I explained that the guys were from the running club. One had a wife, and one had a girlfriend. She asked if she could invite Annie since we hadn't seen her in a while. My response was, "Why not. The more the merrier."

Once we knew what we needed, we went on a grocery and beverage run. If they were runners, they would probably eat a lot since they normally burn a large amount of calories while running. Figuring that diversity would be the best approach, I made a big platter of fajitas consisting of steak, chicken, shrimp, grilled veggies, tortillas, and all the fixings. This way we'd cover all the bases with that menu. People could get as many as they wanted - one or ten.

We had everything prepped or fixed ahead of time except the things that needed grilling. I had a beer, and when the first guest arrived, I was watching the Dolphins game. It was Annie, and a girl named Lori Sinclair, who was her roommate in the house she lived in. Lori was a cute girl, and worked as a data processing manager for a large law firm in town. It was almost half time, so I asked them to sit down for a minute, and then I'd get them something to drink. Lori sat down, but Annie said, "I know where everything is. Lori what do you want?"

"A beer would be fine."

"Be right back."

"Who are you rooting for?" She asked me.

"I root for the Dolphins if they're playing."

"I grew up in Dallas, so I root for the Cowboys."

"I won't hold that against you. I prefer college football, but they play on Saturday. I won a big bet on the Dolphins when I was younger, and now I root for them if they're playing."

"That makes as good sense as any other reason."

Annie was just coming back in the room when there was a knock at the door. She dropped off Lori's beer and opened the door. It was Chuck, Drew, and Billy with his wife Kimberly. Drew brought his girlfriend Wendy, and Wendy brought a friend Teresa Nichols. Annie invited them all in, and I got up to meet them. Shawna was coming down the stairs. The first thing we did was to introduce everyone to each other, and they all took the time to tell everyone else what they did. Next, we got everyone drinks. The women wanted to see the house, so Shawna took them on a tour, even showing them the bedrooms including mine. After Mary left, I had taken the time to re-hang the naked ladies, so everyone got an eyeful.

They got back down just after half time started. There were different snack trays around the first floor, so people could nibble when the felt the urge. The guys wanted to play pool, so I went up, and played with them. Lori and Teresa came up, and wanted to play the winners, so we played a few games, and had fun. I lost the first game because Drew sucked, and they initially made him my partner. To me, it was no big deal. Anyway, I liked watching the two girls bend over the table when they got ready to shoot.

Lori was shooting when Teresa stood next to me, and said, "I like the pictures in your room. Are you a photographer?"

"I'm an amateur photographer. When I was in college and high school, I shot more, because I had more time."

"I took a couple of classes at Virginia Tech, but only as electives."

"Same here. I took Business at the University of Florida, but took several photography classes for fun."

As she bent over to take a shot, I went down to get a new drink. When I came back, we had missed our turn. Teresa was playing with Drew, and I was next with Lori. When our turn came, we did well, and ended up kicking Chuck and Billy's asses. Lori was rowdy. Drew had gone to get a new drink, and Teresa teamed up with Billy. Chuck went down to get a beer, and hang out with Shawna. The girls were very competitive, and evenly matched. Billy was better than Chuck, and we were close as well, so the game was close.

When Kimberly came up, she wanted to make sure that her husband was staying out of trouble. He was, but the girls were both having fun and flirting with me mostly, but some with Billy. When Kimberly came up, she'd brought a fresh beer for her husband, but when we asked her to play, she decided instead, to go back down stairs. Billy said, "We invited the other guys from our club, but they didn't want to sit around a dumpy house with a bunch of guys eating stale chips, and watching football. I bet they're sitting around somewhere eating stale chips, and watching football."

Teresa asked, "How do you get invited to a guy's house to watch football, and end up with more girls than guys?"

I puffed up a bit, and said, "You find a cute guy to host the party that's a good cook and loves women. Then you invite the sexiest women you can find that want to have sex all night long. Last, you lock the door until everyone is sated. Then you give them their clothes back, and send them on their way."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.