Hindsight 20/20 Book 2
Chapter 37

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A continuation of Book one after Britt has graduated college. Book two picks up at the beginning of his new career.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Spanking  

Shawna was in a frisky mood, and wanted to have the benefit of being my friend. She never made it to the fourth floor that night. She needed a hard fuck, and I could use the release of tension that I had felt building for weeks.

When I awoke in the morning with a naked girl lying next to me, and her tits pressed against my chest, I felt great. I could feel her calf rubbing on my thigh, as she slowly used her hand to stroke me and kiss my cheek. As I came out of dreamland, I tried to figure out where I was, and who was with me. I turned my head, and caught her next kiss on my lips.

"Good morning beautiful", I said. "I had so much fun last night. You should plan to stay with me more often."

"I was thinking about that while I was waiting for you to wake up. However, I don't believe we'll work out."

"What makes you say that?"

"When you think about it, you won yesterday. You came to Washington DC to make sure that the government didn't come after you and your companies. Your main goal was to make sure that they didn't shut you down as a monopoly, and they tried that and failed miserably. Now, you can sit around for the next ten years, but after what happened to Jerry Patterson, I don't think that any other congressman will have any interest in going up against you any time soon. The reality is that you really don't need to stay here anymore unless you want to sit around and drink more than you already do. I have the script down, and can talk on behalf of the trucking, banking, and insurance companies. Annie works with the people in Nashville more than she does with you. Do you have anything else that you need to do or anyplace that you need to go?"

"Honestly, I haven't thought about it. I have a board meeting in a couple of weeks, and I'll put it on the agenda."

"It's incredible that this year has flown by so fast. It's hard to believe that summer is almost over. It only seems like yesterday that Annie moved out, but it has been almost a year. Do you still fight with her twice a week?"

"We still spar. She still has a higher rank because of her skills, but my size, and strength makes the matches interesting. I spar with others as well. I can't guarantee that if someone attacks me, that the person will be a five foot eight-inch tall little girl. I have to make sure that I'm ready for anything."

"She says that she loves to fight against you. It's as if it's a dance and a competition all in one."

"I'm glad that we're still friends. I'm also glad that she and her business are doing well."

The weekend went well, and then the next week started back to normal. I set up shop at the Club, and met with my new friends. Shawna called at noon on Wednesday, and she told me to reserve a table for four in the private dining room for six o'clock. I did as commanded, and went back to my work. At six o'clock, the door opened, and I saw three beautiful women enter. Shawna was on the left, Beth was in the middle, and Mary was running to me in her pretty dress with pearls around her neck. I got down on one knee, and she ran into my arms. I wrapped her in a big hug, and kissed her made up face. She said, "Surprise, Happy Birthday Britt."

"Is today my birthday? I feel so foolish that I don't even know the date anymore."

"It's your birthday, and Mommy brought me to surprise you."

"You look like you've grown."

"I am growing."

"You look very pretty."

She squeezed my neck, and gave me another kiss before letting me stand to greet her mother. I got a hug and a kiss from Beth, and then one from Shawna.

Beth said, "Happy Birthday. I knew you'd forget."

"I know when my birthday is. I just never know when now is. That's why I had to hire a personal assistant just to remind me about the important dates. You reminded me, and even brought me a present."

"Shawna and I have cleared your calendar for the rest of the week, so that we can see the city."

"I'm happy to see you, and can always use a break."

"Shawna says you're busy doing something ten to twelve hours a day six days a week."

"She exaggerates." I leaned in and whispered, "Her girlfriends just laugh at her when she tells them the size of my cock."

Beth laughed, and Mary wanted to know what was so funny. Beth said, "Britt was making fun of Shawna. He is such a meany some times."

We sat down for dinner, and a few senators and congressmen stopped by. Each happily posed with Beth and Mary, and then just Mary. When I asked a couple of them about things to do in town, they laughed at me. Paula Hawkins, the senator from Florida and from Winter Park, was across the room. I knew her son from high school, but not very well. Still needing to get an answer, I went over, asked her to stop by, and meet one of her constituents from Winter Park. She came over, and it turned out that she actually had met Beth before. She and Beth talked for quite a while, and she was very sweet to Mary. There were a few pictures taken of just the ladies, and then with me as well. She told Beth to stop by her office, and she'd see what she could put together for them while they were in town.

Before she left Paula said, "I'm going to have to work on this one. From having done this before, I know that I can usually get them into the treasury and on the tram under the Capitol, and they're usually happy. It is only recently that I enrolled in the private section of the Club, and it turns out that even Mary had already beaten me here. I'll have to see what I can do to make this a fun trip for Beth and Mary."

With that, she got up to leave, so I thanked her for stopping by. When she walked away, Beth told me that she'd met the Senator at a couple of parties. John's clients invited them both, and that Paula was friends with Marshal. Mary was sitting there beaming. She didn't know who all these people were, but she felt special getting her picture taken with all of them. Her report on what I did on my summer vacation was going to kick ass this year.

We had a nice dinner, and then I showed them around the Club and the patio on the roof. There were a few people enjoying a cigar and a brandy out there, which made me happy to see, because they were using the facility. We were walking back through the private dining room, when we ran into the Vice President, George H W Bush. He'd never been in the Club before, but I guess the place was gaining in popularity. He was talking to the Speaker of the House Tip O'Neill. I was walking by, and Howard Baker stopped me. He introduced me to the two men and said, "This is the man I was telling you about from the trucking company." I said hello, and introduced Shawna, Beth and Mary. We got more pictures with Mary and Vice President Bush, and then another with Mary, Vice President Bush and Speaker O'Neill. Speaker O'Neill said that he'd like to speak with me sometime the following week, and I told him that I'd have Shawna call his office, and schedule the meeting.

Everyone was nice to Mary, and she was on cloud nine. I think that they all missed their own kids and grandkids, so for them to see a young pretty girl, was a pleasant distraction from all the day-to-day crap they have to deal with.

We took a cab back to the house, and I sat up front. It was only nine o'clock, but it had been a long day. Mary was going to sleep up in Annie's old room and Beth across the hall from me. Mary thought that Shawna was beautiful, and wanted to become her friend, so they went up to get ready for bed. They came back down, Mary was clean, and had on her pajamas. Shawna had brushed her hair for her.

Mary told me happy birthday one more time, and gave her mom a hug. When she was ready to go up, she asked me to put her to bed. I walked up the three flights of stairs carrying the little girl, and dropped her into the big bed. I said, "Thank you for coming all the way up here to see me for my birthday. That made it a very special day for me."

"I'm so glad that we got to come up and see you."

"Sweet dreams baby."

When I went back downstairs, I found Beth and Shawna drinking wine. As I sat down next to Beth I said, "This was such a huge surprise. Since my first couple of years in college, I just never got myself up for birthdays, so I wouldn't be disappointed. I'm sure that there were calls and messages from my parents and grandparents that I missed, but I might not have gotten them until Shawna checked the machine in the morning. Where are John and Johnny?"

"John took Johnny fishing. They flew to Mexico to go fishing for a week. We decided to come visit you, and see the sites."

"I'm happy that you did. Mary will have quite an impressive photo album if anyone that sees it is into politics. That's the first time I've seen the Vice President at the Club."

"I've never seen him, and have only seen the Speaker once before," said Shawna.

We talked for a while, and then Shawna excused herself to finish some work. Beth moved a little closer, and said, "John said that I could be your present for the time we're here, but we have to make sure that we are careful around Mary. He had to go out-of-town with another lawyer, and John asked for permission to stay with her. He said that it was Monica's mom, and you knew her."

"I've been with her and known her in the biblical sense. So I take it that you two are moving towards an open relationship?"

"I'll never leave John or hurt my family. He knows that, from time-to-time, I have desires and you and only you can satisfy them. The last thing that he wants is to feel like a cuckold, so we came up with a solution that every year or two we can spend some time with someone else of our choosing. He chose her, and I chose you. But remember, that next week you'll both be off-limits again."

"I'm fine with that, as long as you're both alright with it. How has he been with his drinking? I often wonder if he drinks because of us or me."

"Don't flatter yourself. He has drunk hard since college. Why? He works too hard, and often feels stressed. I believe that when he drinks it releases the stress. When he sobers up, he's much better, and can go for weeks or months without getting drunk. I'm trying to get him to even out his drinking, and not let everything build up until it gets to the boiling point. Your call to him about drinking and driving sobered him up a bit, but you saw him pass out in the limo."

"I care a lot for him, and for you. If he isn't there for you and the kids, I know it would be emotionally hard for you to deal with. I want to make sure that he is there to play with your grandkids."

"Speaking of grandkids, Mary would have your baby tomorrow if she could. I've never seen a girl with a crush like the one she has on you. Please make sure that you're very careful."

"I'm fifteen years older than her. When she turns eighteen, I'll be thirty-three, and ready for an eighteen year old. Right now, she is almost eight, and I'm twenty-two. I love to hold her, and feel the love she has for me, but I'm not attracted to her body. I'm most assuredly not a pedophile. When she is sixteen, at that point, we may all have to watch me or send me away on a two-year trip. I hope that she finds a nice boy her age, and I don't have to deal with it. If she is eighteen and has the looks and personality of her mother, then I might just add her to my harem."

"Your harem, huh. Shawna says you barely go out, and don't have anything close to a girlfriend."

"I've some friends that help me out from time-to-time. Not as many as in college, but I still try to hold out for a woman, and stay away from whacking off."

"How long has it been?"

"Today is Wednesday, and the last time was Saturday morning after last Friday night."

"Four or five days. I'd imagine that you're just about ready to pop."

"I was going to hire a hooker for my birthday."

"I thought you forgot it was your birthday."

"I forgot to hire a hooker too. It's a good thing you stopped by. Let's go check on our little angel before I fuck your brains out."

She walked up the stairs in front of me, and I lifted her skirt to see the thong slip between her ass cheeks only to reappear to cover her pussy. It was white, and I was getting hard.

Mary was asleep, but had gotten out of bed to find her teddy bear. She was a cute little girl.

We went back to my room, and with Mary in the house, I made sure to lock the door so that we would not be disturbed. I said, "Mary, make sure you lock the door just in case your mom and dad come home. You leave for college next week, but you're finally eighteen, and able to make up your own mind about fucking old men like me."

Beth started to reply, and then said, "Can we not play that game, and have you just fuck an old woman like me instead?"

"I would love to. Can I lick you pussy first? It's like a fine wine, and gets better with age."

"You can have me any way you want me."

I love Beth as a person, and lust after her body, as a woman. I didn't need games to get me going. I stripped her as we made out, and then I kissed her all over ending up between her legs. She had her first orgasm on my tongue, and the next three on my cock. We started in the missionary position, and then moved to cowgirl, and she had her last one doggy style, as I plowed hard into her from behind. I had to hold her up for the last-minute before I could finish. I didn't want to get Beth in trouble with Mary, so after fifteen minutes of recovery, while I played with her tits, we took a shower, and I walked her across the hall and, tucked her in.

I was glad that I slipped my boxers on because in the morning, Mary woke me when she climbed in bed with me. It was five-fifteen, and she felt lonely. She put her head on the pillow beside me, and told me to go back to sleep. I rolled with my back to her, and fell asleep. During my sleep, I must've rolled on my back because I woke with her head on my bicep and her hand on my chest.

"Good morning sweetie. Didn't you sleep well?"

"I had to go potty, and then I was so excited to see everything. I decided to come down and see you. I'm sorry if I woke you earlier. You have such big muscles. Do you play football?"

"No, I just exercise. I do push-ups and sit-ups, and when I finish them, then I also run and swim."

"You look like you could be a model in a magazine. I saw a guy in his underwear in one of mom's magazines when we were on the plane."

"I don't think that you mom wants you looking at men in their underwear. She wants you to stay a little girl for a long time."

"I like being a little girl, but I also love you. I know that you're older than me, but I dream that one day you can be my boyfriend."

"You can be my girlfriend, but you're too young to go on dates with kissing and stuff. We can hold hands, and hug now and then, but I'm too old for anything else. I would love to feel your soft lips all day, but I would go to jail for that. I don't want to go to jail. Go keep your mom warm while I do my work out, and go for a run."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.