Hindsight 20/20 Book 2
Chapter 35

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A continuation of Book one after Britt has graduated college. Book two picks up at the beginning of his new career.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Spanking  

I spent the next few months going to meetings both within the companies, and in Washington with the Senators and Representatives. I spent evenings reviewing reports from all the different companies. It was time consuming, and exhausting, but all the news was positive. Most of the revenue was from the trucking company, but the insurance company was growing twice as fast as projected, and the bank was more profitable than expected. Even the travel agency was in the black after two months of advertising.

I spent most days at the club from lunch until after happy hour. The concept was working well, and we were all surprised how many fully paying members joined. The congressmen and women really enjoyed the club within the club. They could reach across the aisle without giving up any leverage of the home office advantage. Once they were comfortable with not being harassed every time they walked in the door, it became the top destination for lunch, or a dinner for many of them.

I was home one morning when I got a call. It was Karen, and she said, "Hey, Britt, I got your number from Beth. Do you have a minute?"

"For you, I always have time. How are you doing?"

"I'm great. I finished my residency, and Michelle has left her job in Gainesville. We're moving to Clearwater Beach, and were wondering if you could come down for a visit?"

"I'd love to, and I certainly need to get away for a while. When did you want me to come down?"

"I'm finishing here in Orlando in a couple of weeks. Then I'll be starting at Tampa General Hospital two weeks later. Can you come down in two weeks the first week in June?"

"I'll check with Beth, but I believe that I can come down after our board meeting. It will either be the night of the sixth, or morning of the seventh."

"We bought a condo, and they're doing some work, but we expect them to finish the work by then. Their schedule calls for the completion of the construction on Friday, the third."

"I look forward to spending some time with you two."

"Britt?"

"Yes."

"I'm a real doctor now, making real money, and I want to start a family with Michelle. We both want to see you, but we also need some help. We both want you as the man that helps us become pregnant. Michelle said that she spoke to you about this back in Gainesville."

"I'll be happy to help. I'll take off a week, so there won't be any time pressure."

"Thank you so much, Baby."

"I love you Karen I'll fly into Tampa. When I arrive, should I get a rental car, or will you drive me around?"

"Both Michelle and I have small cars, so maybe you could get one where we can all fit comfortably?"

"I'll take care of it. Give Michelle a hug and a kiss for me."

I called Beth, checked my schedule, and had her block off the time on my calendar. She also booked a flight and car for me. My next call was to my grandfather. I checked to see if my condo was free that week in case Karen and Michelle wanted some alone time after we completed the act. He had a coded lock box with a key put on the door to solve the revolving key dilemma. It was free, and they had now blocked it off for me.

The board meeting went great again. I saw Susan after their union meeting for a few minutes to say hello before catching the five o'clock flight to Tampa after connecting in Atlanta. I had a Lincoln Town Car reserved for me. I called Karen after I landed and she was crying. I told her to calm down and that I'd meet her at her condo. I arrived to find the place a mess.

She was sobbing, and Michelle said, "They were supposed to complete the construction last Friday. There was one more thing that they needed to replace in the kitchen, and when they came back today, they found some leaky pipes. Finding this, led them to take out some cabinets, and take off some drywall to get to all the faulty pipes. After that, they finished the demolition today, but now there's no water in the kitchen. It will take the rest of the week to fix the damage, and then redo the drywall and painting. This is bad timing, and Karen had this all planned out around her work schedule."

I gave her a hug, and then went to Karen. "I expect that when they finish, this place will turn out beautiful. Go pack your smallest bikini, or leave it here if you want. You'll want some clothes though, in case we go out to dinner. The contractor doesn't want you, or need you here, so you and Michelle can just stay with me."

"We just spent a bunch on this place, and now we will have more money going out. Now, I can't afford a hotel for a week. I don't get my first paycheck for another month."

"Just trust me and pack your bags."

She was already beat, and emotionally drained, so she just nodded and went into their room to pack. Michelle followed, and we were soon in my rental car, headed south. We made it down to Brandenton, and turned west to Anna Maria. It was dark by the time we turned south. They kept asking, "Where are we going?" It was worse than "Are we there yet?"

When I turned into the condo they both said, "This is nice."

After I led them to the elevator and up to the penthouse, I unlocked the combination key box, and took out the key to gain entry. After I opened the door, before I followed the girls inside, I returned the key to the box. I dropped my bag, and led them to the second master suite, where I told them to make themselves at home. Given that they could be staying a couple of days, I told them where the bar was, where the TV was, and the Jacuzzi. I gave them each a key for the week, and told them that I was going to the grocery store. Before I left, I asked them if there was anything special that they wanted.

Michelle said, "If you want to get some snacks, and something for breakfast, we can go out in the morning and shop for the week."

I left them to get comfortable. Michelle was holding Karen, as I waved and headed out the door. I took my time, and bought what I'd want for the week. If they wanted something else, we could go out again. As I was shopping, I picked up a couple of cases of wine, not only for this week, but also to stock up the wine cellar, or to say it accurately, the wine racks. To make things more interesting, I also picked up some vanilla, chocolate, and coffee Haagen-Dazs, for when there was a need for an emergency supply. I took my time, and when I came back, they were sitting on the patio.

When I started to put away groceries, the girls came in to help. We almost had the groceries put away when I started to fix some dinner. I put some chicken on the outdoor grill, and put together a Caesar salad. When the chicken finished cooking, I chopped it up, and put it on the salad. We sat at the table, and I poured some wine. I finally broke the silence and said, "Welcome to your home for the next week."

Karen said, "This place is nice. Who owns it, and how did you get to use it?"

"It's mine, and I offered it for you to use a year or so ago, when I met you in Orlando, and you moved into the house."

"There's no doubt in my mind that I must have been drunk, because if I'd known about this, I'd have been here all the time."

"It was available. We have plenty of room, and plenty of time. What do you have planned?"

"I wanted you to get Michelle pregnant. She said that you had a legal document drawn up."

"I gave her a copy in Gainesville. I had another woman who wanted a baby. It isn't binding, but if I ever came after the baby, or you ever came after me, then it could be used to show the intent and agreement if it ever got that far."

Michelle said, "I talked to the lawyer, and she said the same thing. I brought a copy."

"I'll be happy to sign it. What about you two. I want to make sure that if anything happens to you two that someone is there to take care of my child. Have you two made any arrangements?"

"We have made wills and medical powers of attorney for each other. We will end up being tied to each other in every legal way that we can."

"Can we have a ceremony?"

"What kind of ceremony?"

I said, "I want to have a marriage ceremony where you promise to love each other and your babies. That you'll put the family first and until death do you part."

"We can't get married, Britt. It's against the law."

"You can't be legally married, but you can have a ceremony. Don't you love each other?"

"You know that we do," Karen said.

"The sun comes up at six forty-five. Let's go down to the beach at six thirty, and make this all official. Will you do that for me?"

Karen asked, "Michelle, will you be my wife?"

Michelle had a tear in her eye when she nodded, and said, "There's nothing that I'd like more than to be your wife."

They were both crying when they finally broke the hug. We finished dinner, and they went back to their room. I watched some TV before setting my alarm. When I came out into the living room around six fifteen, they were both there. They were both wearing white sundresses. On the way from the condo to the beach, I stopped, picked a flower for each of them, and led them out to the white sand. I stood between them and the water, so when they looked at me they'd see the water. The sun was rising on the other side of the state, but they were still happy.

I said, "We're here today to witness these two beautiful women make a lifetime commitment to each other, and the family they're forming." I turned to Michelle. She held Karen's hand. I said, "Michelle, do you promise to commit yourself to Karen, and the family that you're forming? Do you promise to support the family, and Karen, emotionally, physically and financially to the best of your ability?"

She turned to Karen, and said, "Karen I love you with all of my heart. I vow to support you in every way, and I vow to support our family and our children for all the days of my life."

Next, I turned to Karen, and asked, "Do you promise to commit yourself to Michelle, and the family that you're forming? Do you promise to support the family, and Michelle, emotionally, physically and financially to the best of your ability?"

She said, "Michelle I love you with all of my heart. I promise to support you and our family in everything I do, and live the rest of my life with you and our children."

I said, "You may kiss your bride."

They kissed, first a brief one, and then a deep in love kiss. I said, "With the power invested in me by you two. I witness and proclaim the joining of your separate lives into the lives of one family. May no one separate this union."

They hugged each other, and then hugged me. We went up to the condo, and I fixed us some bacon and eggs with toast. They were squirming in their chairs. Next, I told them that I had some things that I needed to do, and that I'd be back around five to take them out to dinner. I think that they stripped, and were in bed before I got in the car.

When I got in the car, I drove to the mall, and walked for a while, mainly doing some window shopping. I stopped in a jewelry store, and picked up a couple of gold bands for them, placed them in the car, before I went in to watch a couple of movies. After the first movie, I took a break, with a long lunch, and a couple of beers between the viewings. I made it back to the condo around five, and asked how their day was. They both were beaming. I told them that when I was out I'd picked up some wedding gifts for them. After I put the two boxes on the table, they opened them. They were both crying tears of joy, as they slid them on each other's fingers.

I said, "If you decide to get something for and from each other, just trade these in, and get what you want. I just wanted you to have a symbol of your new family."

Michelle said, "This week is more than we ever dreamed of or expected. Thank you, Britt."

I took them to dinner, and we enjoyed a nice meal overlooking the harbor. That night we drank wine, and spent some time in the Jacuzzi. Around eleven Karen whispered, "Tomorrow we want to start adding to our family, but tonight on our wedding day, we want to sleep alone. Is that OK with you?"

I said, "That's fine. I'm here for you, and on your schedule."

I gave them each a kiss, as they left for bed. Next, I called to check in with Beth. I explained what had happened with Karen's remodeling, and told her where she could reach me. After my call to Beth, I called Doug, and asked how he was doing. He had closed on the old building, and moved his rental business to a storefront a half mile away. I asked him about how much he charged me on the commission. He'd gotten his real estate license after his first ten houses. He'd hooked up with a local broker to make sure that he had a place to hang his license. I didn't see any problem with him taking a piece of the pie if I was losing the entire pie one-way, or the other.

He said that he did the closing at John's office, and hadn't run it through the broker. For that small token, I thanked him. I told him that I was down at Longboat Key, and told him to come down for the weekend if Jill's parents would let them use their place. If not I'd let them stay with me if it was all right with Karen and Michelle. For a while, I relaxed in the Jacuzzi before a quick rinse in the shower, and a soft, comfortable bed.

When I awoke in the morning, it was to the smell of breakfast, but I didn't want to upset the chef, so I did my push-ups and sit-ups before making my way to the kitchen. We all went down to the beach afterwards, and they sat in the sun. I ran for a while, and then went out in the gulf for a swim. I was walking back to the chairs when I heard a wolf whistle. Michelle said, "I wish I had my camera. You look like a model with that body. I don't know how you keep up with it."

"I don't have a wife, or a girlfriend, so I have to find a way to release the tension in my life. I work out, and take tae kwon do."

"You must do a lot of sit-ups with abs like that."

"I only do about fifteen hundred sit-ups a week, or two hundred and fifty a day. On Sundays I rest, like the good book says."

"I think that you pick and choose what parts of the good book that work into your lifestyle."

"I really try not to become either a glutton, or a murderer. I also try to love everyone that I can, especially the women."

"Good for you. Take everything one step at a time."

"You two don't look too bad yourselves. If you're going to live on the beach, then it's important that you are ready, and have your bikini body always ready. If you'd like me to inspect you, I'd be happy to help."

Karen said, "We're looking forward to that later after lunch."

"So am I."

I sat in the chair, and soaked up the sun for a while until I got bored. I don't understand how people can spend hours just sitting and tanning. Although I love having a tan, and love being in the sun, I'd rather walk, swim, or play volleyball than just sit. If I have a book then I can sit longer, but the sweat gets to me rather quickly. I went for a quick swim to rinse off, and as I surfaced after diving over a small wave, I turned to see Karen following me in.

She too, dove over a wave, and surfaced near me. I pulled her in for a hug, and a closed mouthed kiss. She said, "Thanks for fixing this, and making it special Britt."

"I'm not sure what you mean, but you're welcome."

"You found us a place to live for the week, you married us, you bought us rings, and you left us alone to be together."

"If you have the next week off, you can stay for your honeymoon when I go back to work."

"Really, I'm not sure if we can do that, but maybe a day or three."

"You can come down here whenever you want, but you have a place of your own on the beach. You may want to go somewhere with a different view."

"This place is much larger and much nicer than ours. Anyway, I wanted to talk to you."

"As long as I can feel those titties on my chest, you can talk to me all day. If you move the material to the side covering your pussy, you can even sit on my lap."

"You're standing so you don't have a lap. I like it when you hold me. You're much stronger, and more muscular than Michelle."

"What did you want to talk about?"

"Britt, do you remember the Halloween party?"

"You mean the party where someone raped Shannon?"

"Yes that one. I'm sorry about that. Is she doing alright?"

"She is."

"Good. At that party you also had sex with Michelle with me in between the two, do you remember?"

"I'll never forget that as long as I live. It was the most erotic thing that I've seen with two women."

"That's the way I want to conceive our baby. I want Michelle and me making love to her, and I want you to come in, and climb in between her legs. I'll scoot forward, and I want you to fuck her while she looks at me, and I look at her. This way she can think that it's me with my beautiful cock and it's me planting sperm in her womb. This way she'll think of me when she remembers the event."

"I'd be happy to do that for both of you."

"What do you think of taking a shower, and then having a light lunch? After lunch, I'll take Michelle to bed, and then, in a half hour, you can come in. By then, I imagine that she'll be ready for a big, hard cock."

"I'll count the minutes with my big hard cock. When I'm done, you can place a pillow under her hips and stay with her. I'll back out, and leave you two alone. Do you want a boy or a girl?"

"You can't pick the sex?"

"It's the man's sperm that determines the sex of the baby."

"Duh, I'm a doctor. Do you have a switch that you flip for boy sperm or girl sperm?"

"Tell me what you want, and then I'll tell you my theory."

"We'd be happy with either, but I'd rather have a girl. I don't think it would be as easy to have a boy without having a man in the house. We have discussed it, and we'd have to compensate with sports, Boy Scouts, and other activities where he could see good men that care for kids, and could give guidance and support. Of course, Uncle Britt may have to stop by from time to time. We're also concerned that if it was a boy, that he'd get your huge cock gene, and we'd have too many pregnant teens in our lives."

"I'll try for a girl then. There's no guarantee, but I can increase the odds."

"Tell me this secret. I can publish it in the medical journals, and I'll be rich."

"Well the way that I understand it's that the male sperm is like a man in bed. He's fast and finishes quickly, he is a sprinter. A female sperm takes her time and has much more stamina. If I put the head of my cock against Michelle's cervix, the male sperm will make the easy sprint, and have her impregnated before the female sperm gets pointed in the right direction. On the other hand, if I pull out, so the head of my cock is just in her, as I fill her with my seed, then the female sperm will make the long race down to the egg, and fix her up good. The male sperm will still be trying to catch his breath, and make it down her long wet pussy to the egg."

"It's that simple, and you're the first to figure it out. Go figure. What year did you graduate medical school?"

"Dottie wanted a boy, so I was as deep as I could get, and I bet the dang sperm has to swim back up-stream, I shot it so close. Her son was no surprise to me. I guess we could place a bet."

"On what, the sex of the baby?"

"Well, that it's the girl that you want."

"You have a fifty/fifty chance, so what do you want to bet?"

"I want to fuck you again."

"I was going to let you just for helping us out, and because I liked it the times we have been together before."

"Well then. If it's a boy, I'll pay for his college from freshman through PhD if he wants it."

"Wow you do feel like you can control your dick, and its contents."

"What would you think if I give Michelle a baby girl, and you a baby boy? That would prove my point. I'd have a smaller chance of getting them both, right?"

"You were always the one that was good with statistics and numbers. I'd love to have a baby, but I have to support the family. Michelle has a job teaching photography at the local community college. I have to work in the ER twenty shifts a month. I can't waddle around the hospital."

"Will you do me a favor? It will take about five hours a month."

"What is it?"

"I want you and Michelle to drive over to Orlando once a month, and let John take your picture, as your baby grows in Michelle's belly."

"Like the picture in the hall of your apartment? I always loved that picture. I'll do it if Michelle will, and I think she will."

"I'll call John, so he can set up the back drop. I can even have Beth clean up the boathouse, so that you can stay there if you don't want to drive over and back in the same day."

"That sounds great. I'll call Beth, and set up the first sitting, as soon as we get the positive test back."

"I want a copy for my home."

"I wonder if our parents would like copies as well."

"Do they approve of your relationship, or do they give you a hard time?"

"I was't a lesbian until someone raped me, and then my mind and body changed to prefer women. Michelle has always loved girls and boys. Both of our parents know who we are, and have accepted us."

"I'm happy that you found someone to love you, and someone who you love. I remember when Carole tried to make you into someone who you weren't, and I don't want anyone to change you. You're a wonderful, sweet, smart, sexy, woman. I love you Karen."

"I love you too Britt. I trust you, and feel sorry that you don't have someone to love like Michelle, and I have in each other."

"I can see the day in the future when I could open myself to that type of relationship, but not today."

"I cry for you. I've seen you lonely, and I've seen women that would have gone with you, and married you if you'd have been willing to commit to them."

"Let's talk about happy things. I'm getting wrinkly here in the water. Let's get out, and get some lunch."

"Britt thanks again for doing this for us. Michelle and I love you so much. We couldn't think of another man that we would, or could ask to do this for us."

"I'm happy to do it."

After a quick shower, we had a light lunch, and they slipped off while I cleaned up the kitchen. They left the door wide open, and I walked by a couple of times to see where they were. They were making out the first time I walked by, but they were both naked. From there I saw a sixty-nine, and then Michelle with a strap on fucking Karen. I knew that we were getting close, and the next time I walked by, Karen was on top of Michelle, kissing her, and massaging her tits with one hand and her pussy with the other. I walked in after dropping my clothes in the hall, and I placed my hand on Karen's back. She felt me, scooted forward a bit, and pressed herself down on Michelle.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.