Hindsight 20/20 Book 2
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A continuation of Book one after Britt has graduated college. Book two picks up at the beginning of his new career.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Spanking  

Doug asked, "Am I interrupting anything?"

"No, I was hoping to steal your wife away from you, but she said that she loves you, so we agreed to continue as just friends."

"I was just telling him thanks for setting up a honeymoon for us. You need to tell the tux place that you can't return it until after the honeymoon. We also need to make sure that you have a suit or two that fits you."

"Where are we going that I'd need a tux and a suit?"

"Didn't Britt tell you? We're going on a cruise somewhere. The travel agency is making the arrangements and we'll find out where tomorrow, but it will be cool so we won't be going around in bathing suits all day."

I said, "I think that you should try yours on and model it for us just in case."

"I'm not going to put on my bikini so you two can drool all over the floor."

"That's OK. There are plenty of strip clubs for Doug's bachelor party tomorrow night."

"You two had better behave, but I hope you have fun. I wish I could go with you."

"You can. I think that would be hot. I'm not sure if Doug wants you to go, but I could always leave him at home, and just you and I could go."

Doug said, "I wasn't planning on going anywhere, and certainly not taking Jill."

"Plans are made so that we can change them. Jill, since I'm planning this, you're now invited. I should invite my friend Karen, and we can invite Paul. If you want to invite Marion and her boyfriend, they can come too. Just make sure they know that there will be strip clubs with naked girls trying to seduce your future husband. We're just there to have fun and make sure that, for one last time, he has fun before he finds that he's tied to the big ball and chain."

"I think it will be fun. Will I ruin your night if I come along and pick out the pretty girls to ride on your lap and dance for you?"

"I've nothing to hide from you, Jill. I'm leaving my wallet at home, Britt. I'm not paying for any of your fun and my embarrassment."

"I have a big fat wallet that needs some draining."

That's how the organizing of the coed bachelor party got started. I called Karen, and she was happy to hear from me. She had one more year of residency to finish becoming a doctor. At that point, she was renting a house from Doug, lived just a couple blocks away, and still was in a relationship with Michelle Widener, my photography teacher from college. Since it was now Christmas break, Michelle was off work and in town, while the schools remained closed for the winter break. Karen said they'd both love to see the naked girls and me. Since they also knew Jill and Doug, their landlords, they would be happy to go out to celebrate with them.

Marion said that she had to talk her boyfriend Phil into coming out to a strip club on a Wednesday night. I mentioned it to Beth, and she wanted to come and bring John. I told her that I'd have the limo pick them up first, and that we were going to dinner before we went to the strip club, so she needed to make sure that they were ready by six.

When the time finally arrived, the stretch limo pulled up at Doug's apartment. Beth and John were already in the back. There was room for twelve, but there were only ten of us. Paul and I were without dates, and it was a good thing that Michelle and Karen were lesbians so there were five guys and five girls. Paul started hitting on them, and they played along until Doug whispered in his ear. The look on his face was priceless.

We went and had a nice dinner, and everyone was in a festive mood with the Christmas holidays and upcoming wedding. After dinner, we tried to find the most upscale clubs. We went to Diamonds on Orange Blossom trail. We pushed some tables together near the stage, ordered a round of drinks, and a round of Alabama slammer shots. They taste like candy, but after a few, you can really feel them. One part amaretto almond liqueur, one part Jack Daniel's, one part orange juice, and one part grenadine, is the recipe.

The dancing girls were all right, but with a mixed crowd, everyone was slow to get the ball rolling. Therefore, we drank and watched the girls on the stage. I was sitting on the end, when a cute young-looking girl came up and asked if I wanted a dance. I asked how much, and she said, "Five dollars."

"I think that I'd like you to give one to my friend Doug here, who's going to get married and one for my friend Karen over there, so I can hit on her girlfriend."

She gave me a big smile and took my ten-dollar bill. Next, she asked Doug to scoot his chair back while she became the center of attention as she did a quick strip down to her G-string, before climbing up on Doug's lap for the rest of the dance. She had a great body and seemed to enjoy her work. When she finished, everyone clapped for her and I pointed to Karen. She left her clothes off, and Michelle came and sat on my lap to watch her girlfriend get a lap dance. In the meantime, my trusty assistant had found a blonde for her husband. We all watched the two of them get their dances, and it appeared that the girls were getting into it more than the guys. I saw Jill reach over and give Doug a quick squeeze on his cock.

I had brought plenty of cash. After all, your best friend only gets married once, you hope. Most of these people were my friends. It was interesting to observe Karen, as I could see how undecided she was on how to act. She was hot for the little girl who was on her lap, but embarrassed because people were watching her. There was no touching, so their hands had to stay at their sides. The song ended, and the girl gave Karen a quick kiss before climbing off her lap and putting her top back on. With the dance finished, I pulled out another five and tipped her. When I saw Beth give John's dancer a tip as well, I winked at her.

For the next hour or so, we drank and watched girls dance around. I had all the drinks put on my tab and had Doug covered for any dances he wanted. Everyone was having a good time, but the same girls were making a second and a third round. We decided to change locations. I spoke with the limo driver, and he mentioned a club down in Tampa. They didn't sell alcohol, but the strippers were completely nude. You could touch them anywhere except between their legs. It was an hour drive, but we stopped at the ABC Liquor store and loaded up.

John and Phil Marion's boyfriend were hitting it hard, but we were in a limo so I wasn't upset. Paul was a fun guy. He was in his early thirties about ten years older than us. He was very successful in his developments and was happy to contribute to the cause. I waved him off, but he was buying dances for himself and others. We made it to the Mons Venus in Tampa and piled out into the parking lot. We had another round of shots before we went in. The limo driver, Jimmy, told us that they only sold sodas in the club, but that we could come out to the limo as often as we needed.

It was a weeknight, and it was getting late, so we had no trouble taking over a dark corner and settling in. The dancers were hot. They were some of the prettiest dancers I had ever seen. I almost mentioned to Doug that they were as pretty as the girls in Windsor Canada, but remembered that we found out about his parents the next morning, so I kept my mouth shut.

The dances were ten dollars here instead of the five up at the other bar. With a group of our size coming in on a slow Wednesday night, some girls soon joined us. We got a round of Cokes, while Jill picked a girl and sent her to Doug's lap. When I saw Karen eyeing a cute blonde, I sent the blonde to Karen's lap and a redhead with her to Michelle. It was fun being a voyeur. The nice looking girl, who Jill had picked for Doug, had her breast surrounded by Doug's hands. I looked to see Karen's hands on the blonde's ass, but what got me hard was the blonde's hands working Karen's tits under her shirt, and if you looked close, you could catch glimpses of Karen's tits since the girl had pushed her bra up to leave her breasts free so she could play with them.

Nothing gets me more excited, than watching a hot girl get a lap dance from another hot girl. Michelle had the redhead humping her leg and Michelle kissing her nipples. That may have broken the rules, but nobody was moving to stop her. Paul was sitting next to Marion and Marion was leaning close, as he was getting a lap dance from another cutie. Phil, her boyfriend, was on the other side of her. He was looking bored. He made it though, watching Paul get one dance, before he went out to the limo for another drink.

I sent a young girl over to dance for John and another to entertain Beth. I actually had a cute blonde with curly hair climb on my lap and went for three songs, as I forgot where I was or who I was with. The dollars were flying out of my wallet, but when we crawled out of there, around one in the morning, we were all horny and in a festive mood. I knew that we had a long drive home, so instead of leaving, we passed the drinks out again. It wasn't long before Jill was in Doug's lap, and they were making out hard and heavy. Doug had spent time in the club so he wasn't very drunk, and felt very comfortable with the situation, so his hands were soon all over Jill.

Karen and Michelle were also making out. John and Phil had both spent a lot of time drinking, and both were on the verge of falling asleep. I was sitting next to Beth, so I leaned across her and asked John if I could play with his wife since he was too far gone to please her. He laughed at me and then said, "Whatever she wants." Then he laid his head back and his eyes closed.

That was enough for me. I hadn't had Beth in a long time. John passing out, and Beth and I having a nice buzz, was a dangerous combination. We started out kissing a couple of times. Next, I found her on my lap facing me and we continued to kiss. She had her skirt bunched up between us, and it wasn't long before I was rubbing her crotch through her underwear. As I was doing this, she was moaning into my mouth, so I slid her panties to the side, continued to rub her bare pussy, and when she couldn't hold back any more, she arched her back as she came hard. For a moment, I looked at her breasts, before Jill, giving Doug a blowjob, drew my attention away. I looked further to see Karen and Michelle both masturbating each other. The last people were Phil passed out and Marion whispering in Paul's ear and her hand on his thigh.

Beth came down off her orgasm, and she looked around to take in the scene as well. She tried to free my cock, but with the way she was sitting, it wasn't working. She scooted back and ended up on her knees in front of me. This naturally turned into her taking out my cock and inserting it into her mouth. I had been hard off and on all night and had beautiful girls rubbing their naked bodies on me, so when Beth took my cock in her mouth, I was on the verge of orgasm.

She was bobbing on it for just a short time before she felt me explode, and she slurped up my cum. I looked over at Marion, and she looked conflicted. She saw my cock, she felt Paul lusting after her, and she had the dud in the room as her date. I signaled to her and she came and sat next to me in Beth's open slot. I leaned forward and told Beth that Paul would enjoy her delicate hand wrapped around his cock. She took Marion's place and asked Paul if she could give him a hand job. He looked at John sleeping and nodded. You could see the tension melt away before he even came.

I put my arm around Marion and asked her if she was all right.

She said, "I wish that Phil wasn't such an ass. Not only did he not want to come, he didn't want me to come. He just wants to sit around, watch TV, take me to bed, and then watch TV some more. I don't know what the real issue is, but he hates to go out or be with other people. He's a nice guy, but he's a real 'stick in the mud'. He works a regular job in a mortgage office, but he's always tired when he gets home and wants to sit around and vegetate. I'm sick of it. I don't think that we'll be dating much longer."

"I don't want you to cheat on your passed-out anti-social fuck toy, but I think that Paul would be happy to take you out and show you a good time."

"You know, he's kind of cute. Do you think that he's too old for me?"

"I wouldn't worry about that until you hit fifty and he's pushing sixty. Then you can trade him in for a horny eighteen year old."

"Shut up."

"I still think you're a little hottie and if you weren't dating Phil, I'd be pounding my cock into that sweet pussy of yours."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.