Hindsight 20/20 Book 2
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A continuation of Book one after Britt has graduated college. Book two picks up at the beginning of his new career.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Spanking  

A little before six, I went down to the bar in the restaurant downstairs to wait for Laura. I talked with Fred Miller the bartender, and I told him where I intended to go after dinner. He told me that it was a good country bar. I was wearing some nice clothes, but I didn't have on my boots or western threads. I saw the door open, and in walked Laura, a most breathtaking sight. She had on the tightest jeans that she possibly could squeeze that body into without hurting herself. Her body was slender, but muscular, and she had on a western shirt and cowboy boots that were in the high dollar category, from what I had seen in the western store.

I stood, so she could see me. She walked over, and came right into my arms for a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Laura was about five foot eight, hair as black as coal, with a million watt smile. Continuing to look at her body, I could see that she had nice large breasts that were not too huge for her body. When she smiled, her dimples were very evident, and tonight, she was smiling a lot.

She said, "Thanks for saving my day. The cake was the hit of the party."

"I'm glad I could help." I released the hug, and offered her a drink.

She wanted a shot of tequila and a Bud. I ordered two shots with a Bud. When Fred served the drinks, we toasted with the shots, and then downed them together before taking a sip of our beers. She told me that the party went well, and that everyone liked the cake. She told the story about running into my car, and having to get a new cake. Everyone laughed at her, but she said that she just smiled, and looked forward to tonight.

"You said we were going to Bobby's Idle Hour Tavern didn't you?" she asked.

"I think that's the name of the place. I've never been there."

"The Judd's are in town tonight, and that's where they're playing. I believe that someday they'll really make it big. We should probably hurry with dinner, so we can get in line."

I paid Fred for our drinks at the bar. We then walked over to the booth where I always sit, and stood aside to let her slide inside the booth. I told her that she looked nice, and that I should probably change before we went over to the club. "I don't want people to think I'm just a hired hand on your plantation."

She said, "I have to dress nice when I go out or my sponsor would get mad."

"You have a sponsor? Is that like a sugar daddy or something?"

"No, I'm a professional barrel racer, and Wrangler sponsors all of my clothing. I have to wear it whenever I'm out in public. They send me new stuff, but if I want, I can go into the store and just get whatever I want."

"That must be nice. I don't know what brands I wear. When I go shopping, I just grab stuff."

She said, "We really should get there early if we want to get in tonight. You look fine, but if you don't live too far from here, we can check out your closet."

When we ordered dinner, I asked for the meatloaf with mashed potatoes. She ordered the same. After dinner, we were getting up to leave, so I walked toward the parking garage, but moved us towards an unmarked door that was off to the side. I had to use my key to open the door, and then use it again inside the elevator. When we entered my apartment, she was very surprised with the size and the layout.

"You do live close don't you? This place is cool; I love the openness of the space."

When I walked towards the closet, she followed me. When I flipped on the light, she just walked past me, and started looking at my wardrobe. As she was looking at my jeans, she took a pair off the hanger and handed them to me. They were a little bluer and a little tighter in the ass. I have a very open flat, so I just started to unbuckle my pants. Laura was looking through my shirts and found one that was just a solid color red. I was standing in my boxers when she stepped out of the closet. Her eyes went to my package, and she smiled. It would seem that she liked what she saw. I needed to get my jeans on before her reaction made me react. I knew that if I got hard that getting those jeans on would be impossible.

As I pulled them up, I tucked myself in, transferred the belt from my other jeans, and then started on the shirt. She went back in the closet looking at the shoes and came back with my ostrich skin boots. When I finally put myself back together, I received her nod of approval.

She really wanted to see this group, and since they weren't a rock band, I had never heard of them. Country music went into the Tab category with me. It's something I put up with because the women that surround me liked it. The line outside of the club was long, but when we got to the end of it, I just kept walking while holding Laura's hand. When we reached the front of the line, the bouncer looked Laura and me up and down.

I said, "Do you have a Britt plus one on your clipboard there?"

"I sure do." He reached for the rope and unhooked it for us, saying, "Have a nice night."

Laura said, "How did you get on the list if you don't even know who the Judd's are?"

"I know the guy that makes the umbrellas that the bartender puts in the pina coladas."

"You're so full of shit."

"My eyes are blue baby. If I was full of shit, they'd be brown."

Just then, I spotted Joe and he spotted me. He waved me over to a table near the stage. I introduced Laura and after he said hello, he then asked me to step to the side. I asked Laura to order me a beer, and then moved to the side with Joe. When we were out of earshot he said, "Molly called and begged me to see the Judd's tonight. The only problem is that she's bringing Anna. I'm sorry, but I had no option. I know that this only transfers the problem to you, but I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me."

I said, "Joe, you can only do what you can do. It's my problem now, and one I'll have to focus on when they arrive. I work on multi-million dollar problems every day, but I'd rather deal with them than this one."

"Sorry, man."

"Thanks for the heads up."

I went back to the table, and Laura gave me the look that said, "What was that about?"

I said, "Laura, last night I went out with a girl named Anna. She's best friends with Joe's girlfriend, Molly. Joe didn't want to invite his girlfriend, because he's here to work. If there are any problems, he might not even have the time to say hello to her. Molly found out about the concert and begged Joe to get her in tonight, but she's bringing Anna as her plus one."

"I guess that means you fucked Anna, and she'll be really pissed to see you with me."

"She might be. I didn't invite her because I knew Molly wasn't invited, but also because I met you, and you looked like you could use a fun night out."

"Let's see how this plays out. I can probably kick her ass if I need to, but I hope I don't have to."

"Me too, she's a nice girl."

When the waitress dropped off our drinks, I asked her to start a tab for us.

I said, "Laura, I think the best approach is to invite them to join us."

"OK, I can live with that."

The bouncer started to let in the rest of the crowd and the place filled up fast. I ordered another round and added a whiskey sour and a glass of white wine to the order. That's what the two girls ordered when we first met them, so I thought it would be a good peace offering. I saw Molly first as she came in and waved to get her attention. She came over and asked, "Where's Joe?"

"Molly, he's working. He's managing his clients. He said he would try to stop by if he had the time. I ordered you each a drink. I want to introduce you to my friend Laura. Laura, this is Molly, and this is Anna."

Laura said, "It's nice to meet you. This is great to get in and see the Judd's; they're becoming so hot, and it's very hard to get to see them at these small clubs."

Molly said, "It's nice to meet you, Laura. Have you seen them before?"

"I saw them a couple of months ago in Dallas."

Anna asked, "How do you know Britt?"

"We met by accident, and I do mean accident. I ran into his car at a stop sign and he helped me with a problem. I wanted to take him to dinner to thank him, and he mentioned coming here, so here we are."

Anna came over, gave me a hug and a kiss, and said, "That's nice of you to help out a girl in need."

She didn't let go of my arm because she was claiming her territory, and letting Laura know that I was hers.

I said, "Laura needed to replace the cake that she ruined in the accident, so I took her over to see Manny who owns the restaurant in my building. He got us a new cake for her nephew's birthday, so I asked her out on a date tonight. She was having a bad day, so I thought that this could cheer her up."

Anna was not happy. The DJ was playing some music while the place filled up, and they served the drinks. Laura asked me if I wanted to dance. I didn't, but she was my date, and I felt that I had to draw a line in the sand. I went out on the dance floor with Laura, but as I followed her, so did many other pairs of eyes. I'm sure that Anna was watching that hard ass in those tight jeans as well as half of the guys in the place.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.