Hindsight 20/20 Book 2 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 2

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 2

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A continuation of Book one after Britt has graduated college. Book two picks up at the beginning of his new career.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Spanking  

We were all tired from a long stressful day. The drinking and sex had made everyone even more ready for bed. I didn't want to get in the middle of who slept where, so I said, "I'm going to get some sleep. If anyone needs anything, please let me know."

Everyone else started to get ready for bed. Judy came over to give me a kiss goodnight and thank me for a good time and Corina followed me to my room. I didn't see anyone else before morning and Corina let me spoon up behind her all night.

When I woke up in the morning, I was holding her. I think she was already awake, because as soon as I stretched a bit she hopped out of bed to use the restroom. All she had on was a pair of panties and no shirt. I rolled on to my back so I could try to gather my thoughts. No matter which way I looked at it, I'd be spending another day in Cincinnati. The first thing I needed to do was make some calls to reschedule my meetings in Boise. Second, I planned to lay out the scope of the project for Sam when she had time. Last, I wanted to go down to the riverfront, if the weather lifted, to see about using barges in transportation plan.

When the cute blonde, Corina, came back to bed, I pulled her in for a kiss and a grope. She told me that she had fun the night before and was somewhat scared to go out and face the other girls. I said, "We all do things in the heat of the moment that we'd not normally plan to do. I know that every one of you had at least one orgasm. I think that everyone had fun as well. Hold your head high and say, I fingered Paige to an orgasm while I had a man filling me. You can also remember how you held Judy's leg while you watched me fuck her. They're all fun memories. Maybe not the memories you want to share with your grandchildren, but fun memories none the less."

"I did have fun and will be wet today every time I think about it."

"What'll you tell your other crew when they ask about your getting stuck in Cincinnati?" I asked.

"It depends who's asking. If it is my friend Jennifer, I may tell her the truth."

"Good for you. She may ask you to show her the tricks you used on Paige. It's good to have friends. Are you hungry? Because, I'm hungry."

Corina said, "Can we make love one more time before I take a shower and you order breakfast? I'll have to leave pretty soon to check in at the airport."

"I'd love to." I said. We kissed for about fifteen minutes and let our hands roam over each other. Her hands found my cock and after she was sure it wouldn't get any harder, she moved it to her pussy entrance. Since I had already been stroking her slit she was wet and ready for me. I slid in and we slowly worked ourselves to the point that each of us had an orgasm. She had to wait a couple of minutes after she started so I could catch up and ultimately fill the condom. We held each other for a few minutes to catch our breaths. I rolled out of bed, pulled on my boxers and walked out to see how many breakfast orders I'd need to request. I walked over and didn't want to wake anyone so I quietly opened the door. Imagine how surprised I was to see all three of the women in the other bed with Paige down between Judy's legs and Sam kneeling over and sucking on Judy's nipple. I hope Sam turned in her room so someone else had a place to sleep. I pulled the door closed and called up room service. I ordered coffee for eight people, and a couple of full breakfasts and finally, muffins and fruit.

Next, I went back to get myself showered and dressed. I passed Corina and told her to keep an ear out for room service. I went ahead and I did my morning workout before I showered and shaved. When I came out, Corina and Sam were having breakfast. Both were dressed and ready to go.

Sam said that they had pushed her meeting back an hour to 10:30. Corina was going to the airport. She wanted to give herself enough time so she would be leaving around 10 as well. I said, "Sam, we can meet anytime after you finish your meeting, unless you need to catch a plane."

"I've pushed it back until tomorrow. The airline was happy to accommodate me since it seems that they have half the world stuck in Cincinnati. I did give my room back after I talked to Paige and Judy last night. I knew there were people waiting. The hotel was happy to credit my account. Is it OK if I stay here again tonight? If not, I can get a room."

"That was very thoughtful of you. I'm sure a stranded traveler was very happy for your decision, and I don't mean Judy, you little tramp." I said.

"I was wondering how you knew to order so much food. I guess we could have locked the door but after last night it just seemed natural to help out a friend in need."

"I'm only kidding. You're welcome to stay the night. I'll be flying out tomorrow."

I got my coffee and since the girls were all picking at the fruit, I ended up with a double order of eggs and bacon. I didn't eat all the hash browns. We were all coffee drinkers and I was glad that I ordered extra. Judy and then Paige joined us and we talked about the day and schedules while we all ate. I gave Corina a hug and kiss before she left and told Sam I'd see her later. I walked down with her to get a couple more keys from the front desk. The girl at the front desk raised her eyebrow at me, but I just winked and thanked her.

It was important to let John know that a snowstorm had stranded me in Cincinnati, so I made a call to him. He told me that he would get the meetings rescheduled. He said, "I sent out a colleague to help out with the paperwork if you don't mind sticking around. I'd like to get these deals closed if we can."

"Can you have them pick me up at the airport and we'll see what we can do. I should land around four in the afternoon on Delta flight 1402."

John said he would get everything taken care of. I gave him the number to my hotel in the event he needed me after I hung up. Judy and Paige were going to see if they could find something to do and went down to talk to the concierge. I got out a pad and pen from my bag and started to make a list of all the requirements for the UPC scanning system. I also made a list of the programming I'd need completed to manage the program and make it do what I wanted it to do. When I finished, I picked up the phone, dialed the IBM switchboard, and asked for Rob.

"Rob, this is Britt from the Port of Seattle job. Do you have a couple of minutes?"

"Hey Britt, I got a call from Samantha. She says that you ditched me and would prefer that she take your orders."

"She told me that they promoted you to the 'big boss' position, so I figured you wouldn't have time to talk to peons like me. Congratulations on your promotion."

Rob said, "I was just the lucky guy that answered the phone when you called. I did get a lot of credit for the work and designing the implementation. I oversee a team now. I'm always ready, willing and able to take your call. What do you have working this time?"

"That's the reason I called. Samantha seems like a sharp girl and I believe that she is more than capable of handling the order, but I need to have an NDA executed. I doubt in her position that she can sign a non-disclosure agreement for the entire company. We currently have a plan to meet this afternoon about the project. Can you get one drawn up and signed? I'll take your word for it if you tell me that you have it in your hand before I start the meeting."

"Britt, what's the name of the company that you need it for?"

"Can you have it made up with my name? William Britton. I represent a couple of companies and I'm not sure who'll end up owning or paying for the equipment and intellectual property. We can put some wording in the Master Services Agreement when we start working on the project."

"I can do that for you Britt. Do you mind me asking how big the project will be?"

"I'd guess about two hundred times larger than the last one in scope, but I'm hoping not that large in price."

"Wow, you don't mess around do you? Should I fly out for this meeting?"

"Rob, I want to lay out my ideas to Samantha today so that you can start figuring out the network diagram. There will be a need to create some programs, and I'm not certain if you want to write them or if I should outsource it. I'll probably put it out for bid just to keep the owners happy, and let them think that I'm looking out for them. Where are you hanging your hat these days? I'm on my way to figure out some land issues in Idaho, but I do have some openings in my schedule to meet with you later next week. I don't know where Samantha lives, but if you want to pick a place for the three of us to meet next Friday, I'll add it to my schedule so I can meet there with you."

Rob said, "I'm in Texas now; Samantha lives in Denver. Do you have any preference?"

"After all of the snow and ice, I think that meeting in Texas would make me happier."

"Well, plan a flight to Houston and we can all get together on Friday and figure out what you'll need. It's very weird that you met her in Cincinnati. Did she say you met at the hotel bar?"

"You know what they say. ABC - Always Be Closing. Your little sales girl was out selling. I guess that didn't sound right but anyways, we did have a drink together and when she told me what business she was in, I asked about you. I'll try to fly in on Thursday night if you can make it for dinner on Thursday, it would be good to see you. If not we can meet on Friday. I'll call you at this number before my meeting with Samantha to check on the NDA. Thanks."

"Thanks for thinking of us, Britt. I'll get the NDA done immediately and signed before your meeting."

With that done, I picked up my jacket and went down to get some lunch. Wandering out into the cold to see what was around; I spotted a place called Gold Star chili. I figure that if it won a gold star then there's a good chance that it should be good so I walked down the block and ducked in out of the cold. The hostess showed me to a seat and when I started to check the menu, it looked wrong. It had chili on hot dogs, which I understood, but they had it on spaghetti as the main way of serving it. I decided to try it and ended up getting a plate of spaghetti with the finest ground meat I've seen in chili. The chili replaced the spaghetti sauce and then I had raw onions and shredded cheddar cheese on top. My waitress told me to put some hot sauce on it. I also had a Coney dog, but it was only about three inches long. It was all very good and I enjoyed my first meal of Cincinnati chili. My waitress told me to try to have some Grater's ice cream before I flew out, but I didn't have a car and besides, it was too cold out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.