Swim and Tango - Cover

Swim and Tango

Copyright© 2013 by FantasyLover

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Summary: College-age daughter of Marc, a divorced man, comes home for Christmas, bringing Michelle, her roommate. For two weeks, Marc and Michelle have an affair, their feelings growing despite knowing the affair will end when Michelle returns home New Year's Eve. Before Leaving, Michelle and Marc's daughter arrange a blind date for him, one that quickly draws Marc into a deep, romantic relationship. Things happen during the course of that relationship to make it even more interesting.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction  

Sandy and Michelle returned to school Sunday afternoon. I waited for several days for Monica to come to her senses and revoke the invitation, but it never happened.

The last week of May, although still surreal, established what would be 'normal' this summer. I went to work each morning, returning before 5:00 each day to a wonderful wife, two new daughters, an exhausted Michelle, and Sandy. Rex would usually appear closer to 6:00, after he finished work at his new job and fought traffic to get here. I guess he considered this home, now, and he spent most nights here. The one night a week he didn't spend here was spent with his parents--but only after they backed down from their decree that Sandy couldn't spend the night with him.

Sandy told us that the first couple of times had been rather uncomfortable until his parents realized they were serious about each other. They decided it would not be wise to estrange themselves from the woman who seemed likely to be the mother of their grandchildren.

We took the children to the beach Saturday morning. Sandy was with Rex and would spend tonight at his parent's house, celebrating their 25th anniversary. With no practice today, Michelle decided to go with us to the beach but warned she did not intend to swim today. Evidently, her daylong five-day-a-week workouts gave her much more time in the pool than she was used to. We stopped at one of the many steakhouses near the beach for an early dinner. I had one glass of wine with dinner. Michelle explained that she wouldn't drink alcohol for the rest of the summer because of her training.

Monica just gave me a sultry look and said quietly that she intended to be completely sober tonight. That meant she intended to be well and thoroughly fucked tonight and wanted to be sober so she could enjoy every sensual feeling.

On the way home, I was directed to the home of Tony's parents. They had eagerly agreed this morning to keep their granddaughters overnight in order to spend extra time with them. When we left, Monica sat next to me, wedged between Michelle and I. Halfway home her hand slipped into my lap and gently stroked the inside of my thigh. Gratefully, with Michelle next to her, she limited it to that.

Each woman claimed an arm after I helped them both out of the car. Michelle finally had to let go so I could unlock the front door. "I'm taking a shower," Michelle announced. "I need to get the sand out of places it doesn't belong," she explained.

"Do you want Marc to help?" Monica asked unexpectedly.

"Sure," Michelle answered so calmly that I finally realized this had been planned.

We used the master bathroom since the shower was bigger. Michelle stood there, not undressing, looking at me as if to say, "Well?"

Monica was watching me expectantly so I started undressing Michelle, stopping once again to taste her bare skin as I uncovered it. Michelle was moaning and writhing under my ministrations when Monica started undressing me. I noticed that Monica's clothes were already gone. Michelle had a trail of lubricant running a couple of inches down the inside of her right leg when I finally finished undressing her.

I turned on the water in the shower and set the temperature, knowing that both women liked the water on the warm side. When I turned back, the sight of the two of them naked, side by side stunned me. "Are you okay?" Monica finally asked many seconds later.

I nodded before I managed to find my voice. "I have the two most beautiful women in the world here and I'm kind of at a loss. I guess I don't want to upset anyone," I admitted.

Smiling reassuringly Monica hugged me. "This is mine," she said as she grasped my cock. "Anything else the two of you want to do is fine. Michelle and I already talked about it," she explained. Michelle was nodding her assent.

"Besides, I think you need to make sure to get all of the sand out of her sensitive areas, first," Monica chuckled as she motioned to the shower with her head.

Having never been in a situation with two women before I had no idea what 'proper' etiquette was, and decided at this point we were so far beyond 'proper' that the only etiquette was to make sure Michelle was sated and my wife well-fucked tonight. Stepping into the shower, I proffered a hand to Michelle who accepted it readily. Monica extended her hand to me letting me know she intended to join us in the shower.

Up to this point, I'd been so worried about everything that my cock was still limp. Helping Monica into the shower and seeing the water running over the naked bodies of both women had me hard in an instant. Monica handed me the soap and motioned to Michelle. I took the hint, starting with her back. I figured that, if Monica suddenly changed her mind, I'd be in less trouble for fondling her back than her front.

After finishing her back I washed the backs of her legs, starting with her feet and working my way north. Monica gasped when my fingers finally dipped between the two taut hemispheres of her ass and teased her anal pucker. Remembering our last time together, she relaxed and let my digit explore deeper. I stopped before she came, deciding to take her to the brink and back off several times again.

Turning Michelle around, I finally started on her front. Monica watched my hands intently as I washed and teased Michelle's breasts. Twice she began unconsciously playing with her own breasts as she watched. Michelle mewled in protest when I finished washing her breasts, leaving her near the brink yet again.

Having already washed most of her legs from behind her, I was done quickly with the front of her legs and only had one place left to wash. First, though, Michelle used the removable showerhead to rinse the area thoroughly to make sure there was no sand left. I shuddered to think what it would have felt like to her if there had still been sand in there. I knelt and soaped the area, then rinsed it and did a taste test to make sure it was clean.

As best I could, I watched Michelle as I brought her closer and closer to the brink once more. I was trying to decide whether to get her off in the shower or make her wait until we all showered, and then finish her off on a bed. She was leaning back against the wall of the shower, splitting her currently limited ability to concentrate between watching me and watching Monica. I saw a small smile of gratitude directed at Monica, and then she reached out and held Monica's hand.

I could see the silent communication going on between them, and became so interested, I forgot about what I had been doing until Michelle's body tensed and she wailed out in orgasm. As her legs collapsed, I grabbed her as best I could to keep her from falling. Monica grabbed, too, blushing when she ended up with both hands full of Michelle's tits. I finally stood up enough to be able to get Michelle out of the shower. While I held Michelle, Monica dried her, and then I carried her into the bedroom and laid her on the bed.

She was sound asleep when Monica and I got out of the shower. I'm surprised Monica didn't bite the rolled up towel she used to stifle her screams in half that night.

Sandy wasn't quite sure what to make of things when she and Rex got home the next morning. Monica had an obviously well fucked glow around her. The strange thing was, Michelle looked pretty damn happy and relaxed, too. The relationship between Monica and Michelle had obviously changed, too. They teased and laughed with each other, not caring when they bumped into or touched each other as they worked in the kitchen.

I could tell when Sandy figured it out. Her jaw nearly bounced off the table, and she turned and stared at me, incredulous, before turning her attention back to the women. Her guess was confirmed while I was sent to pick the girls up from Tony's parents.

The next weekend Sandy and Rex came home looking a bit nervous. Monica and Michelle both squealed excitedly when Sandy shoved her hand out in front of her to show off the new engagement ring. She also gave me 'the look' and nodded to Rex. I could take a hint. Leaving the ladies to talk about whatever they talk about when one of them gets engaged, Rex and I had our second most embarrassing conversation. He obviously listened, though. I think Sandy almost broke a couple of windows in their room that night when she screamed.

There were two sets of raised female eyebrows in the morning when Sandy straddled my legs and sat on my lap in a very unladylike position. "You are officially the best father in the whole world," she sighed as she snuggled against me. Monica and Michelle snickered later when they explained that all Sandy had been wearing was a T-shirt. When she straddled my lap, everyone else saw everything when the shirt pulled up as she sat down.

Pointing to the shirts she and Michelle were wearing, Monica snickered, "Do you realize that Sandy was wearing one of your old T-shirts, too?" When I thought about it, I realized all three of my daughters had worn my old T-shirts to sleep in until the older two were able to steal one from their own husband. Monica and Michelle thought it was wonderful. Monica suggested I start a collection for my two youngest daughters to wear when they got older. I explained that it didn't work that way. Each of them chose their own shirt; I didn't give it to them. I just had to replace it.

Since I owned my own company, it was a reasonably simple task to get time off. Ten days was a bit of a stretch, though. I had to make sure to take my laptop so I could keep in touch periodically while we attended the World Swimming Championships in Shanghai to watch Michelle swim. I realized I'd never seen her swim competitively. It was Monica's suggestion to go and support her. She knew and agreed when I gave Michelle enough money in December to pay all of her travel expenses to the rest of the meets this year.

The entire event was fifteen days, but Michelle's events were all in an eight-day period. The girls stayed home and split the time between Monica's parents and Tony's parents. We left Thursday evening, arriving in Shanghai 17 hours later, just before dawn Saturday morning.

By Sunday morning, we were still exhausted, but made it in plenty of time to watch Michelle's first event, the preliminary heat of the 400-Meter freestyle. She won handily, and even I could see she hadn't been pressed that hard. She beamed when she heard Monica excitedly hollering her name and saw us watching; that heat had been the third event of the day. Shortly after noon, they had the finals. Michelle looked around for us this time, again beaming when she found us. Five minutes later, she owned the world's record, shaving more than two tenths of a second off the previous record--which she had set previously.

This was the only day she had to swim three times. Her third event was the preliminary in the 200-Meter Individual Medley. She came in second, but seemed happy with the result. She went to a late dinner with us, but had to watch what she ate. One obnoxious reporter wondered who we were to be dining with Michelle. I explained that my daughter was Michelle's college roommate and best friend.

The next morning she had to swim the preliminary heat for the 1500-Meter Freestyle. She finished a full body length ahead of second place. That afternoon she made up for her second-place finish the previous day by winning the 200-Meter IM, and taking several hundredths of a second off the world record.

Michelle spent the afternoon relaxing with us, returning to swim laps for a while before joining us for dinner again. While Michelle was swimming, Monica shopped for presents to take home to everyone and I spent an hour

on my computer catching up with work.

The rest of the week went pretty much the same. Michelle won all five events and set four world records in the process. After her last event, Michelle joined us for dinner. I was surprised when she also joined us after dinner, keyed up after the last eight days. I made sure just to keep her arousal on high in the shower. I didn't want to have to carry her out of the shower again. Once on the bed my tongue and fingers got serious and quickly had Michelle moaning and writhing. I was surprised when Monica held Michelle's hand.

I don't know if they discussed it earlier, or if they used some nonverbal communication protocol women have, but they were watching each other intently. When Monica began gently stroking Michelle's arm, Michelle guided Monica's hand to her pert breast. As surprised as I was that Monica didn't pull her hand away, I was much more surprised at the nervous smile both women gave the other as Monica began teasing Michelle's breast, and Michelle's deep, throaty moan in response. Monica watched when Michelle began teasing her other breast and copied what she did. I was so turned on watching, I think even my tongue was hard.

I was so engrossed that I missed the obvious signs of Michelle's pending eruption and barely managed to avoid a split lip when her hips arched off the bed. I licked and fingered her through two more before she pushed my head away, her sign to me that she was too sensitive to continue. I lay down on the opposite side as Monica and held Michelle until she quit the frequent minor aftershocks. "Wow," Michelle commented happily.

She sat up a minute later and I rose with her. Leaning to me, she kissed me passionately, trying to lick my tonsils. "Thank you," she whispered emotionally, then licked the side of my mouth and giggled. "I taste good," she laughed.

Then she turned to Monica. Again, they just looked into each other's eyes for several seconds before Michelle leaned towards Monica. Monica met her halfway and they kissed. While there was no tongue-play, the kiss was considerably longer than a simple thank-you. When they finally broke apart, Michelle stroked Monica's cheek. "Thank you, too," she said emotionally. She gave Monica one final, quick kiss before climbing off the bed. We both watched as she leaned over to pick up her discarded clothing and then padded out of the bedroom door into the main part of the suite.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.