Swim and Tango - Cover

Swim and Tango

Copyright© 2013 by FantasyLover

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Summary: College-age daughter of Marc, a divorced man, comes home for Christmas, bringing Michelle, her roommate. For two weeks, Marc and Michelle have an affair, their feelings growing despite knowing the affair will end when Michelle returns home New Year's Eve. Before Leaving, Michelle and Marc's daughter arrange a blind date for him, one that quickly draws Marc into a deep, romantic relationship. Things happen during the course of that relationship to make it even more interesting.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction  

Rex called about an hour later and Sandy dragged Michelle into a huddle after his call. “You are such a wonderful father,” Michelle sighed that evening as Sandy and Rex left on a second date.

“Don’t wait up for me,” Sandy whispered in my ear as she kissed me goodbye. Poor Rex--aside from shaking my hand when he arrived, he couldn’t even look me in the eye.

Michelle dragged me off to bed shortly after dinner where we both got our exercise for the day--several times that evening and throughout the night when one of us woke up.

After one last quickie in the morning, we made it to the kitchen where I started breakfast. “Can you check and see of Sandy made it home last night?” I asked Michelle when Sandy hadn’t appeared a full half hour after I started cooking bacon.

Michelle returned, giggling a minute later. “You might want to cook more; Sandy has company,” she giggled before bursting out laughing.

“You just walked in on them?” I chuckled once I realized what she said and got over my shock.

“No, silly, she put one of her hair bands on the doorknob. That’s our warning for each other that the room is ‘occupied’--although it’s almost always her leaving the warning,” she chuckled.

It was a good twenty minutes later before a flushed Sandy came into the kitchen--alone. “Good morning Daddy,” she purred affectionately as she hugged me from behind while I washed dishes. Michelle burst out laughing. “What?” Sandy asked slightly defensively.

“Rex isn’t joining us for breakfast?” I asked nonchalantly. Michelle sputtered through another bout of laughter while Sandy blushed clear down to her--well, as far down as was visible.

“Oh, my God--you didn’t go in the room did you?” she asked nervously.

“No, he sent me to see if you made it home last night and I saw the band on the door knob,” Michelle chortled.

“We didn’t have any place to go and I didn’t think you’d notice,” she answered defensively.

“I’m not upset,” I said calmly as I turned and hugged her. Sandy hugged me tighter.

“So, are you going to let Rex out of the room to eat breakfast?” I asked, causing her to blush yet again. She scampered off, returning several minutes later with a red-faced Rex.


Twelve days later...

“I just confirmed my flight tomorrow,” Michelle announced as she walked into the living room.

With that simple pronouncement, the surreal nature of the last two weeks was brought quickly into painful focus. Tomorrow morning would be the last time we woke up in each other’s arms, the last time we’d make love. I successfully fought back the tears, barely, but there was definitely a slight blurring my vision. Inconspicuously, I pressed the outside corner of each eye against the material of my T-shirt by turning my head and raising a shoulder. I closed my now-drier eyes, leaned my head back against the couch, and reflected.

My mood today was so different from just two weeks ago that it was like the difference between watching an old movie in black and white or a new offering in 3-D color. Even I could notice the difference. Michelle had brought so much joy back into my life in such a short time. For the last several years, I’d just been going through the motions of living. Aside from being there for the kids, there was no meaning to my life. I had no purpose other than to continue to exist, nothing to look forward to.

I finally admitted the blatantly obvious--the joy in my life had walked out nine years ago and I hadn’t replaced it--until two weeks ago. This last two weeks, when I awoke in the morning, I eagerly looked forward to finishing my workday and returning home. I was returning to a smile that eagerly awaited me, a pair of lips waiting for my kiss, arms waiting to embrace me, and a soft body waiting to make love with me. All day at work, I looked forward to finishing the day, and hurrying home to Michelle.

A sudden weight in my lap caught me by surprise as Michelle made herself comfortable, wrapping herself around me and hugging me. “Whatcha thinkin?” she asked, tilting her beautiful face back and looking up at me. My voice caught in my constricted throat, and the tears I’d successfully avoided a few minutes ago erupted, flowing freely down my cheeks.

“Yeah, me, too,” she sighed, burying her face in my chest. How long we sat like that, I don’t know. We sat, together, yet each alone with our thoughts about the past, the present, and our futures.

It was only Sandy bounding into the room hollering, “What’s for dinner?” that broke the quiet, grey mood. The girls ordered pizza since I really didn’t feel like cooking and wasn’t in the mood to go out for dinner.

As we ate, Sandy asked if I had plans for Saturday night. I gave her my best ‘duh ... no’ look.

“Good, I called and made you two reservations,” she said, proudly.

“I thought you and Rex already had plans for Saturday night?” I replied, frowning.

I knew something was up when she grinned from ear-to-ear. “Yes, Rex and I have plans for our own private party Saturday night, and they definitely don’t include you,” she said, emphasizing the last part.

I looked at Michelle, confused. She, too, was grinning. “I thought you were leaving tomorrow morning?” I asked wondering just what had happened in the last hour.

I was hoping she’d changed her plans and would be staying longer, then realized it didn’t really change anything except her departure date. “I am,” she confirmed, her grin gone, but the twinkle was still there in her eyes.

I was really confused now, and looked back to Sandy. “You’ve got a date Saturday night,” Sandy announced proudly, almost as proudly as when she’d announced her own first date when she was fifteen. Even though I was still unsure what was going on, I did know it was tacky to talk about my dating someone else right in front of Michelle, so I made my bug-eyes at Sandy and nodded towards Michelle, hoping she’d get the hint.

“It’s okay dad, Michelle knows all about it,” Sandy explained. I looked at Michelle to apologize, but she was smiling again. The smile on her face still couldn’t hide the sadness in her eyes and voice though.

“I know all about it, babe, and I’m happy about it. I hope you two work out.”

“I still think you should have waited,” I argued, unsuccessfully at Sandy.

“She tried. The New Year’s Party was my idea,” Michelle said. “I wanted you to be with someone special that night.” I was dying of curiosity about who this ‘someone special’ was, but chose to forego further discussion about my ‘date’ until Michelle was gone, preferring to concentrate now on the woman I was with for the last few hours we had together.

While I cleaned the kitchen, the girls managed to gather Michelle’s belongings from nearly every room in the house, especially our bedroom. Everything was carefully packed (translation: stuffed as tightly as possible into whatever luggage she had) except for a few last-minute items that she’d pack in the morning.

We sat together in front of the TV for a while, neither of us really watching what was on. I spent the entire time memorizing minute details about her beautiful face; the small mole below her left ear, the tiny white scar underneath her chin, the handful of freckles on her left cheek, the smell of her hair, and the way her tiny ass fit perfectly in my lap.

Her deep sigh brought me back to reality, and I realized I’d been unconsciously running my fingertips gently across her stomach, up her side, across her breasts, and down her other side before repeating the circuit under her baggy T-shirt (actually, it looked suspiciously like one of my old ones she’d ‘liberated’ from my dresser). She smiled at me as my fingers again passed across her breasts, trapping them there with her hands.

Taking the hint, I concentrated on her nipples--teasing touches, then rolling them between thumb and forefinger, or squeezing and pulling on them the way she liked so much. I couldn’t imagine it felt good to have them squeezed as hard as she’d taught me to, or pulled on so hard I was afraid I’d pull them off, but she continued to assure me it definitely felt good. I’d even seen her squeeze and pull on them harder than I dared, as I watched her play with them while I tongued her sex.

At 9:00, Michelle stood and led me to our bedroom for our last night together. The walk down the hall was silent and somber, a far cry from our usual laughing, teasing, and chasing trip to the bedroom. I undressed her, savoring each moment, knowing it would be the last time I ever undressed her.

I took the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head, dropping it next to us on the floor. I was still mesmerized by the sight of her tiny breasts, and watched them intently as I untied the strings holding her swimsuit bottom on. My fingers brushed against the silky, young, taut skin of her hips. As the knots gave way and the tiny piece of cloth dropped, the electricity from that simple touch was enough to awaken my erection. I stroked her hips, savoring the smooth softness and the gentle, feminine curve under my fingertips. The stroking motion widened to her ass cheeks, and my fingertips slid into the crevice between them and I gripped each cheek firmly in a hand and pulled her lithe, naked body to me. She leaned forward as I drew her to me, kissing me, her hard nipples poking me in the chest as I squeezed her buttocks tightly.

There was intensity in the kiss that hadn’t been there before--a need, a desire, and urgency. She slipped to her knees in front of me, grinning lewdly up at me as she released the beast from the confines of my jeans. She bowed her head, almost looking like she was worshipping my cock until her tongue danced around the tip, teasing, licking, and flicking. I moaned as she lowered her mouth over my erection, slowly taking half my length in her hot, wet mouth. She jacked her hand on the still-exposed part of my boner as her head bobbed slowly up and down, first engulfing me, then almost releasing me. Her tongue played as my cock’s dance partner inside her mouth, twirling, swirling, and gliding.

She stopped jacking me off, instead running her fingernails lightly across the base of my scrotum as her head continued bobbing. With her hand now gone, each time she took me in her mouth, she swallowed a little more, taking me a little deeper than the previous time. As she was making this, her final attempt to deep-throat me, I watched my cock disappear into her beautiful face, concentrating on the exquisite feeling as she worked to get it all.

I felt the head of my cock hit the back of her throat, and it drove me wild. I had to fight back the urge to thrust my hips forward and fuck her face, instead, letting her take me at her own pace. I was quickly rewarded as I felt my cock slide farther down her throat. Her lips were now buried in my pubic hair, a grin stretched across her face, her eyes gleaming up at me, proud of her accomplishment.

The look on her face, and the knowledge that she had wanted to do this for me--for us--compounded the excitement building in my balls. She grabbed my ass with both hands, rocking my hips back and forth, as she continued to swallow my sword. I buried my hands in her hair, not to force her face any farther or faster, but just because it was the natural thing to do.

With a loud groan, I erupted, the first jet of cum shot down her throat, never entering her mouth. She pulled back far enough that the rest of my spurts were blocked by her tongue, capturing them, instead, in her mouth. She resumed her earlier jacking motions with her hand, milking every drop of my seed that she could into her anxiously waiting mouth.

When I was half deflated, she finally conceded that she’d gotten everything I had to offer and finished by sucking gently on the head. Tilting her face to me, she stopped grinning long enough to open her mouth and show me everything she had coaxed from my cock. As she closed her mouth, I saw her throat muscles move and knew my spew was now sliding down her throat to join the first shot.

I pulled her up to me and kissed her, my tongue invading her sexy mouth which had, only seconds ago, been a repository for my cum. As we kissed, I walked her backwards farther into the bedroom. I pulled my shirt off over my head as she finished pushing my pants far enough down that gravity finished the job for her. I stepped out of them, and lowered her, slowly, onto the bed.

She looked up at me, expectantly, as I lightly kissed her lips, her nose, her eyes, and her forehead. I then kissed down to her earlobe. Encouraged by her moans, I slid my tongue inside her ear. Her moans got louder.

I kissed, licked, and nibbled down and across her neck, then down the hollow of her neck to her chest. I teased her breasts, purposely avoiding her nipples. She groaned in frustration each time my route missed or turned away from them, finally squealing in surprise when I gently, but firmly, bit one. “Ooooohhhhh, shit,” she cried out as her body unexpectedly spasmed from a mild orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.