Diablo Canyon
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The Program meets the world of international espionage when teenage spies Dan Steele and Anastasia Storm are sent undercover to a suburban high school north of Santa Barbara. Their mission: use The Program to get close to ordinary high school students Clay Nolan and Liz Slick, and figure out where the stolen uranium centrifuges under their houses are going.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

Jennifer Nolan

We took a ferry to the island. Clay didn't even wait until we were off the boat to get naked. The rest of us stripped off in our hotel suite, which had three bedrooms and a balcony overlooking the beach. We took the elevator downstairs and walked out onto the boardwalk, which was filled with naked people of all shapes and sizes.

"I'm going to explore the boardwalk a bit," Clay said, "I'll be back around dinner time." He walked off down the boardwalk.

Mom, Dad, and I lay out on the beach. I was just about to drift off to sleep when a volleyball landed right next to me. I looked up at its owner, a cute blond boy with an uncut dick and a gold earring in his left ear.

"Sorry about that," he said with a sexy foreign accent.

"Not at all, I'm Jen."

"I'm Alex. Do you stay here long?"

"A week."

"Could we meet for dinner tomorrow?"

"I'd be delighted." We made plans to meet and he returned to his volleyball game.

"He seemed nice." Mom said.

"If a little smooth," Dad chimed in, "wish I'd thought of that volleyball trick at his age." I rolled my eyes and rolled over to tan my back. The best part of this vacation was that I'd have a nice even tan when I got back, and everybody else would still be pale from winter. Ok, maybe the second best.

As we were just about to pack up, Clay came running back, out of breath and sweating.

"Hi, guys."

"There you are," Mom said, "we were just about to leave for dinner."

I crinkled my nose. "You might want to take a shower first."

"Good idea." We all went back to the hotel and showered. I put on a new pearl necklace Mom had gotten me and my nicest earrings. We took a tram to the restaurant, which was on top of a hill. We were seated next to the window, and watched the sun go down as we ate.

I tried ouzo for the first time, which is a Greek wine. It's really good, but really strong. I went to sleep almost as soon as we got back to the hotel.

I spent the next day on the beach again and met Alex at a restaurant right on the beach. My parents had decided to go out for a romantic dinner themselves, and Clay was who knows where.

We were seated at a very private booth.

"So, Alex asked, where are you from?"

"California."

"So it's true what they say about girls from California."

"What."

"That they are the most beautiful girls in the world."

I giggled and looked into his eyes. They were a beautiful grey color.

"So where are you from?"

"Germany."

We kept talking until the food came. When we'd finished eating we walked on the boardwalk, hand in hand until we got to my hotel.

"Would you like to come up?" I asked.

"I'd love to."

We kissed at the entrance to my room. I knelt down so that my face was level with his cock.

"American boys never shave down here," I said, and took it into my mouth. He leaned back against the wall as I started sucking. It grew to its full size in my mouth. I pulled off and sat on the bed. He kissed me and I opened my legs for him. Without saying a word, he plunged his dick deep inside me and began fucking me. We switched positions and I rode him until he shot his wad deep inside me.

We made love again the next morning and then got breakfast. Alex introduced me to some of his friends, and we played volleyball on the beach. When the game ended, Alex and I lay out on the beach together.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.